剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
When you said there was something you had to show me,
你说有东西要给我看时
I didn't think it would be in West Virginia.
我没想到会是在西弗吉尼亚州
It's less than half an hour out of Pittsburgh.
离匹兹堡才不到三十分钟路程
Wait till you see the tennis court...
等你看到网球场再惊叹吧
and the pool...
还有游泳池
and the stables. Stables?
以及马厩 马厩
Who lives here?
谁住在这儿
We do.
我们
What?
什么
I bought it. You bought this house?
我买♥♥下来了 你买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
You said that your small, but charm-less studio would have to do
你说过现在你是凑合住在你又小又丑的画室里
until your country manor came along.
等将来一定要住上乡村庄园
I'd hope this would be all you dreamed of.
我希望这是你梦寐以求的房♥子
And more.
远超想象
But I told you I... You won't marry me.
但我告诉过你我... 你不会跟我结婚
Well, who could blame you?
谁能怪你呢
I am, without doubt, the worst candidate for marriage alive.
我毫无疑问是世界上最糟糕的结婚人选
But conversely,
但反过来看
that's also the reason that I'm the best candidate.
也正因此 我才是结婚的最佳人选
And how's that?
为什么
Because as strongly as I was opposed to the idea...
因为我以前坚决反对结婚
Now that I'm behind it...
现在我支持结婚了
I am as fervently and passionately committed.
我的决心就会同样狂热而坚定
And what changed your mind?
你为什么会改变心意
I finally thought of one good reason to do it.
我终于想到一个结婚的好理由
And what is that one good reason?
什么好理由
To prove to the person that I love how much I love him.
向我爱的人证明 我有多爱他
That I would give him anything,
我愿意给他一切
I would do anything...
我愿意做任何事
I'd be anything...
我愿意成为任何类型的人
to make him happy.
只要能让他快乐
You're fucking unbelievable.
你真令人难以置信
It's true. I am.
没错 我的确是
You-you bought this...
你买♥♥下...
You bought this palace?
你居然买♥♥下这个豪♥宅♥
It's for my prince.
献给我的王子
I'm also selling the loft and the club.
我还准备卖♥♥掉阁楼和夜店
Without even knowing what my answer would be?
你还不知道我的答复 就这么做了吗
I'm taking a chance on love.
我决定用爱赌一把
Then you mean it.
说明你是认真的
I've never meant anything more.
我这辈子从没这么认真过
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
就一句"好吧"
Let's do it.
我们就这么做吧
Say it.
说出来
Yes.
好
Yes what? Yes.
好什么 好
Yes, I will marry you.
好 我愿意嫁给你
I will marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
What?
怎么了
Don't tell me you're already having second thoughts.
别告诉我你已经开始后悔了
Not one.
丝毫不后悔
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表