剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I mean, in this building.
我是说 在这楼里
Fucked some poor loser.
操过某个衰人
Yeah, well, the place is crawling with them.
是啊 这地方到处都是那种人
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我很了解
One of my pity fucks.
我施舍性♥爱♥的其中一人
Yeah, speaking of pity fucks... You know,
对 说到这个 你知道吗
when we first hooked up at the gym,
我们刚在健身房♥认识时
I wasn't sure.
我不确定
That I was your type?
我是否是你的菜
That you'd be so... hot.
你会这么 性感生猛
But, man, are you ever...
但是 老兄 你有没有....
Look.
看
I'm still hard.
我还硬着呢
You up for another round?
要不要再来一轮
Actually, there's something I want to say to you.
其实 我有话想和你说
That you want to roll me over and fuck me again?
让我翻过身去 再操♥我♥一次吗
What I want to...
我想
what I want to say to... to you...
我想和你 和你说
is, uh...
的是
Roll over.
翻过身去
Oh, yeah.
来吧
Michael, we can't force him to go to school.
迈克 我们不能逼他去学校
Of course we can. We're his parents.
当然可以 我们是他的家长
Hell, he's only 17.
老天 他才17岁
You can quit school when you're 16.
你可是16岁就辍学了
Besides, if we pressure him,
另外 如果我们一直逼他
we'll only push him away more.
反而会令他跟我们愈加疏远
He's got to finish high school
他得念完高中
so he can go to college
这样才能上大学
and become a doctor and a lawyer
以后当个医生或律师
and President of the United States.
甚至是美国总统
What was that for?
这是为了什么
The eternal optimist.
你永远这么乐观
That's why I love you.
这正是我爱你的原因
Now, let's just give him some time and some space
我们给他点时间和空间
and, hopefully, he'll come to the right decision.
希望他最后能做出正确决定
Oh. Hey, I was just about to call you for dinner.
嘿 刚准备叫你下来吃饭
But just 'cause I said we're having sloppy joes
就算我说晚饭吃牛肉糜面包
doesn't mean we're gonna go camping.
也不意味着我们要去露营啊
Going somewhere? Yeah.
你要出去吗 是的
Well, uh, eat first and don't be out too late.
那先吃饭吧 回来别太晚
I mean, I'm leaving.
我要离开了
For good.
永远离开
What do you mean you're...
你在说什么 你要
I can't stay here anymore, ok?
我不能继续待在这里了 行吗
No. It's not ok.
不 不行
Now, put your things away
你把东西放下
and sit down and eat
坐下吃饭
and, afterwards, we'll discuss this.
之后 我们再谈
We've already discussed it.
我们已经谈过了
There's nothing left to say.
没什么好说的
Well, I said you're not going anywhere
我说你哪儿也不准去
and that's final. Hey, Michael! Michael.
没得商量 嘿 迈克 迈克
What? He can't just leave!
干嘛 他不能一走了之
We're his parents, for Christ's sake,
我们是他的家长 老天啊
whether he likes it or not.
不管他愿不愿意
We're his legal guardians.
我们是他的法定监护人
What we say goes.
我们说什么是什么
Hunter, nothing's gonna be solved by running away.
亨特 离家出走不能解决任何问题
I don't belong here! I don't belong in this house.
我不属于这 我不属于这屋子
I don't belong at that school!
我不属于那学校
And I don't belong with you!
我也不该跟你们在一起生活
Of course you belong with us.
你当然应该跟我们一起生活
I'll only go on causing you problems.
我只会不停给你们带来麻烦
Embarrassing you.
让你们难堪
You don't embarrass us. We're proud of you.
你没让我们难堪 我们为你感到骄傲
This is not the debate team.
这不是在辩论
There's no argument here except...
没的商量 除非是
do you want apple sauce or canned peaches?
你想吃苹果酱还是蜜桃罐头
Hunter!
亨特
I don't care if I have to lock you in your fucking room!
如果非得把你锁在房♥间里 我也不介意那么做
Where are you gonna go? I don't know.
你打算去哪 我不知道
Do you have any money?
你身上有钱吗
What you and Michael gave me for my birthday.
我生日时你和迈克给过我一些
No plan, no money, perfect.
没计划 也没钱 你真行
How do you intend to support yourself?
你打算怎么养活自己
I'll think of something.
我会想办法的
I bet you will.
你当然有办法
If you need more, call us.
不够的话 给我们打电♥话♥
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Hunter, wait.
亨特 等等
Just put it in your shoe or some place safe.
放鞋里或其他安全的地方
Hot or not?
帅不帅
It's hot.
帅
Now, that's what I call resounding approval.
这就是我得到的响亮称赞
By the way, we sold out every last copy of the marriage issue.
顺便提一下 结婚那期的漫画卖♥♥得一本不剩
And we got orders for over 300 more.
我们还又收到300多份订单
Well, if not having any balls
如果现如今要成为超级英雄
is what it takes to be a gay superhero these days,
必须得做个没种的人
I'd warn Rage to get the hell out of Gayopolis.
我奉劝狂怒 离开基奥城吧
You know, if you didn't stay out all night, fucking,
你要是不整夜在外面滥交
maybe you wouldn't be so cranky.
也许你不会这么烦躁
Who said I was fucking?
谁说我滥交了
You?! I'm sure there must have been someone.
你 我相信你的胯下肯定不缺人
Yeah. And somebody else got him.
是啊 之后他被别人勾走了
Finally, some competition.
终于出现竞争对手了
I don't think you get it.
我看你是不懂
What, that someone rejected you?
不懂什么 别人拒绝你了吗
Got the prime piece of meat?
找了更年轻的帅哥
It happens to everyone.
每个人都遇到过
One little gesture.
一个小小的细节
Easily overlooked.
极易被忽略
But the meaning is clear. It's started.
但意思很明确 衰老已经开始了
It's begun.
开始走下坡路了
How about this one?
这件怎么样
You know, when I was in L.A., fucking around,
当我在洛杉矶乱搞时
it was fun and all.
确实开心
But when I came back here
但是当我回到这
and you said the offer still stands
你说以前的提议还算数
and to put my stuff in the drawer...
把我的东西放进抽屉
I was hoping
我还指望
it meant we were finally going to be a real couple.
那意味着我们终将成为一对
Like Michael and Ben.
像迈克和本那样
One day we might have the things they have.
也许某天我们会拥有他们现在拥有的东西
A house.
一栋房♥子
Maybe even a family.
也许甚至有孩子
How's this?
这件怎么样
"Hot. "
"帅"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表