剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
seeing you and Gus and Jenny. I know.
会感觉好奇怪 我懂的
You'll just have to come visit us.
你可以去探望我们啊
You'll always have a place to stay.
我们家永远有你住的地方
If you ever decide to pack your bags and leave.
要是你准备收拾行李离开他的话
Mel. It was a joke.
茉儿 开玩笑啦
I know you and Brian will be happy.
我知道你和布莱恩会幸福的
We all will be.
我们都会
The polls are showing that since the bombing,
民调显示 发生爆♥炸♥之后
support for "Stop prop 14" is up 28%.
反14号♥提案的支持者增加了28%
The Committee for Human Rights wants to take full advantage
人♥权♥委员会想充分利用
of this sudden groundswell of sympathy
人们这突如其来的同情心
and turn it into a victory.
把它变成一场胜利
We want to show the general population that the gay community
我们想让大众看到同志群体
is not just the transvestites and leather daddies
不只是他们在同志大游♥行♥中看到的
they see at the gay pride parade.
变装者和皮革装老爹
But for the most part, it's people like you,
大多数情况下 都是像你们一样的人
like them, with a partner, a home, a family,
和他们一样 有伴侣 有家庭 有家人
who were victims of this... unspeakable act of violence.
他们是这种难以形容的暴♥力♥行为的受害者
But what do I have to do with it?
但这和我有什么关系
We want to introduce you at the press conference,
我们想在新闻发布会上介绍你
have you say a few words.
请你讲几句话
I... I'm not much of a public speaker.
我 我很少面对公众发言
I wouldn't know what to say.
我会语无伦次
Not to worry.
不用担心
We have some excellent speech writers who'll be your voice.
我们有很厉害的演讲稿撰写人来帮你写稿
Just give us your body.
我们只需要你的身体
Well, I haven't had a proposition that tempting in a long time.
我很久没收到这么吸引人的提议了
So you'll do it?
所以你愿意吗
I'm all yours.
我任听差遣
What are those?
这些是什么
My revised ads for Remson's instant wood.
我给兰姆森牌即用木材做的修改版的广♥告♥
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
At that age, I thought if they're on the floor,
图上的人那么大年纪 我觉得如果他们坐在地上
It meant they've fallen and they can't get up.
那意味着他们是摔倒了 爬不起来
Which do you prefer?
你更喜欢哪张
None.
都不喜欢
Just because you wouldn't watch "Geriatrics Gone Wild"
就因为你不看《狂野老年学》
doesn't mean they can't do it.
并不代表他们就做不到
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
It's not edgy. It's not funny, it's not sexy.
这不够前卫 无趣 而且不性感
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
Sex is out.
性感已经过时了
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Now put on your sluttiest club clothes and bring plenty of drugs
现在换上你最风♥骚♥的夜店衣服 多带点药
'cause we're going out.
因为我们要出去狂欢
I was thinking we'd spend a nice, quiet evening at home.
我还以为我们要在家度过一个温馨舒适的夜晚呢
What the fuck's this?
这他妈是什么情况
It's the end of your life as you know it.
是你熟悉的生活的终结
Your farewell appearance.
你的告别演出
Kinney's last stand.
肯尼的最后一战
Welcome to that quaint heterosexual male tradition
欢迎来到古怪的异性恋男性婚前传统之夜
known as the stag party,
也就是「告别单身」派对
with a slightly gay twist.
加入了一点同性恋元素
Let's get this poor sucker a drink.
快给这可怜的混♥蛋♥来杯酒
Come join us.
来跟我们一起玩吧
No.
不了
You hurry back.
你快点回来吧
All right.
那好吧
Hey, Ringo. Tedster.
嘿 林戈 泰德
What will it be? The usual?
要喝什么 老样子吗
Uh, make it one for my baby and one for yours truly.
一杯给我的宝贝 一杯给我
I see you hooked a hottie.
我看见你勾搭上了个可人儿
Yeah, he's a keeper.
是啊 他值得我投入感情
This time, it's for real.
这次是认真的
On the house.
算我请你的
Aren't you generous with the boss' money.
你花老板的钱可真大方
Anything for you. Thanks, Ringo.
乐意为你效劳 谢了 林戈
You're the best.
你最好了
Hey, Teddy.
嘿 泰迪
Em.
小艾
I just want to say I'm sorry for what I said about Tad.
我之前那样说塔德 很抱歉
If you love him, I'm sure he must be a wonderful person
如果你爱他 那他肯定非常好
'cause you're a wonderful person.
因为你这么好
And if you want to know the truth,
如果你想知道真♥相♥
I am jealous.
我的确嫉妒了
But not because you have him.
但不是因为你有了他
Because he has you.
而是因为他有了你
You still have me.
我还是你的
Cranberry and soda pour toi,
蔓越莓加苏打水
and cranberry and soda pour moi.
蔓越莓加苏打水
You can shove them both up your ass.
你可以把两杯酒都插♥进♥你屁♥眼♥了
Tad.
塔德
Tad, would you stop?
塔德 等等
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 发生了什么
How could you do that?
你怎么能那样做
Right in front of me? Like I was invisible?
就在我眼前 你把我当透明的吗
Do what? You know perfectly well.
做什么 你心里清楚
I really don't. You want a list?
我不清楚 你想让我列个单子吗
How about coming on to that bartender?
和调酒师调情怎么样
Wh... Ringo? I wasn't coming on to him.
和..林戈吗 我没有和他调情
I was telling him about you.
我在和他聊你呢
And he was congratulating me, he...
然后他恭喜我 他...
He gave us free drinks.
他请我们免费喝酒
And what about your beloved Emmett?
和你亲爱的艾美特又是怎么回事
I thought you told me that was over.
你不是说已经结束了吗
It is over. Emmett is a friend. That's all.
确实结束了 艾美特只是普通朋友而已
Oh, really? Well, it looked like a lot more than that to me.
是吗 我看可不止如此
Well, whatever you think it looked like,
不管你觉得看起来像什么
I was socialising. nothing more.
我只是在社交 没有其他的
You can call it whatever you want.
随便你怎么说
I call it being a slut!
我说你就是个贱♥人♥
Excuse me?! You heard what I said.
你说什么 你听见我说什么了
Well, I'm not going to put up with that, okay?
我才不会忍♥受这些 好吗
I shouldn't have gotten involved with you in the first place.
我从一开始就不该和你搅在一起
Why don't you go back to your friends?
你赶紧回你朋友那儿去吧
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Can I have your attention, please?
我能说几句吗
I would like to offer a toast in memory of Brian Kinney,
让我们共同举杯 纪念布莱恩·肯尼
outgoing, friendly, some say, to a fault.
开朗 友好 有人甚至觉得到了过分的地步
He never met a man he didn't like.
他从未遇到过一个他不喜欢的男人
In his younger days,
在他年轻的时候
Brian dreamed of being a lawyer.
布莱恩梦想成为律师
He said, "I want to get innocent men off.
他说 我要帮无辜的人"脱"罪
I'll go to any length to get to the bottom of things."
我会不惜一切将真♥相♥追"插"到底
Later on in life,
在后来的生涯中
he devoted himself to volunteer work.
他将自己献身于志愿者工作
Yes. It's true.
是的 没错
If he heard that someone was laid up or flat on his back,
如果他听说有人卧床不起或躺在床上
until they felt better.
直到他们感觉好些
So...
所以...
Now that he's gone,
既然他将退出这花花世界
I'm sure that there's not a man in this room who wouldn't agree
我敢肯定这里没有一个人可以否认
that he has left a hole that can never be filled.
他留下了一个永远无法被填满的空"洞"
Here's to Brian.
敬布莱恩
To Brian!
敬布莱恩
Also to brian.
这也是献给布莱恩的
Go for it, Brian.
上吧 布莱恩
Oh, I just want to smack it!
我好想干啊
No tan lines.
没有日晒线条
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表