剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No. Never.
没有 每次都带
Word of honour.
以名誉担♥保♥
Then how'd you...?
那又怎么会...
Must have been someone who sucked me off.
肯定是给我口♥交♥的人
I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner,
我很惊讶你现在才得这种病
considering where your dick's been.
你的鸡♥巴♥可是身经百战啊
Excuse me, but you haven't exactly been a saint yourself.
不好意思 你自己也不是个圣人
In fact, I might have even gotten it from you.
事实上 说不定是你传染给我的
When's dinner?
什么时候开饭
Yes, she ate.
是 她吃过了
No, she's not colicky.
不 她没有得疝气
Yes. She's sleeping like a... baby.
是 她正在睡觉 像婴儿一样
Look, Mel, I gotta go.
茉儿 我要挂了
Yes, I promise.
好的 我答应你
If there's a problem, I'll call.
如果出问题了 我会打电♥话♥给你
Christ, she calls every five minutes.
天啊 她五分钟就打一次电♥话♥
She's a mother.
她是个母亲
She's a fucking control freak. That's what she is.
她就是个控制狂
Can I be excused?
我可以走了吗
You didn't eat anything. Eat.
你什么都没吃 快点吃
No control freaks here.
这里可没有控制狂
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Awesome.
我很好
Look, your principal called.
你们校长打电♥话♥来了
I didn't do anything. We know.
我没做错什么 我们知道
He wants us to come to a meeting with some of the parents.
他想让我们和其他家长开个会
About what?
关于什么
About what happened at the swim meet.
关于游泳比赛时发生的事
Oh, fuck! Hey, whoa, hold on.
操 等一下 别激动
It's not necessarily a bad thing.
这不一定是件坏事
And how do you figure that?
你怎么知道
There'll be a health official to answer questions,
到时会有卫生官员答疑解惑
put their minds at ease,
让他们放心
and hopefully put an end to what you've been going through.
进展顺利的话 大家不会再像现在这样对你
Like anyone gives a shit what I've been going through.
说得好像有人在乎我的感受一样
I'm coming too.
我也要去
It's for parents.
这是家长会
It's about me, isn't it?
是关于我的 不是吗
So I have a right to be there.
所以我有权出席
Robin, cheers!
罗宾 干杯
This is a dyke bar.
这是个女同酒吧
Why did you bring me to a dyke bar?
你把我带到女同酒吧来干什么
Think of it as your out-of-town tryout.
就当是你走出家门的第一步
You're certainly not going to fuck anybody in here, right?
你肯定不会和这里的人上♥床♥ 对不对
It doesn't matter what you look like or what anybody thinks.
你长什么样或者别人怎么想 都无所谓
Hey, you're right.
你说得对
No one here knows me, so I'm safe.
这里没有人认识我 所以我是安全的
I'm anonymous.
我是无名氏
Teddy!
泰迪
Hey, Em!
你好 小艾
Mother of Christ.
苍天圣母啊
No, honey, just of Michael.
不 亲爱的 只是迈克他妈
What are you boys doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Don't tell me you've developed a taste for snatch.
别告诉我你们开始喜欢女人了
I could ask you the same thing.
我可以问你同样的问题
I'm taking your suggestion.
我听从了你的建议
Oh! Hope the fish bite.
噢 希望鱼会上勾哦
You look pretty beat up, babe.
你看起来像被打了一样 宝贝
Did a man do that to you?
是不是臭男人干的
Huh?
什么
Too bad I wasn't around to protect you.
可惜我不在你身边保护你
But don't you worry, kitten.
但别担心 小宝贝
That swelling's gonna go down, and when it does,
浮肿会消的 到时
you're gonna be just as pretty as ever.
你会和从前一样漂亮
That... person...
那个 人
thinks I'm a lesbian.
以为我是拉拉
My God.
我的天啊
What have I done to myself?
我对自己做了什么
I'm going home.
我要回家了
And I'm never coming back out!
再也不出来了
She just hasn't been herself since the hot flushes.
自从到了更年期 她就一直很反常
A lot of great-looking gals here, wouldn't you say?
这里美女真多啊 对不对
I suppose.
也许吧
I'm really glad you asked me out, Deb.
我很高兴你约我出来 黛比
Look at her. Huh? She's... handsome.
看看她 多...帅气
All those tattoos.
那些纹身
I was hoping we could spend some time together.
我一直希望我们有空能一起玩
Just the two of us.
就我们两个
What about her standing there, all by herself?
那个女的只身站在那 她怎么样
I bet she'd love it if someone took her hand and said,
我打赌如果有人拉她的手说请她喝酒
"Buy you a beer?"
她肯定乐意之至
Yeah, I hope someone does.
希望有人能那样做
Loretta, honey,
洛蕾塔 亲爱的
isn't there someone in this place that tickles your ...fancy?
这里就没有人 让你感兴趣吗
There is.
有的
Buy you a beer?
能请你喝杯酒吗
You know, I thought one of the benefits of marriage -
我觉得结婚的好处之一
besides getting to have sex with the same person
除了在下半辈子
for the rest of your natural born life -
只能和同一个人上♥床♥之外
is being able to let yourself go.
是可以不修边幅
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know
相信你乐于知道
Michael and I still enjoy looking good for each other.
迈克和我依旧会为对方保持美好的外貌
You still look?
你还正眼看吗
Not everyone regards marriage
不是每个人都把婚姻
and monogamy as a death sentence.
一夫一妻制看作死亡宣判
For some of us, they're simply a part of growing up.
对于有的人 那只是成长的一部分
You mean giving up.
你是说投降
Surrendering to the straight world's conception
屈服于异性恋的世界观
of what it means to be a man.
和他们对男人的定义
Can't be Peter Pan forever.
没人能永远年轻
You can try.
总可以努力尝试
These days I prefer spending time
现在 我更喜欢
in a family room rather than a back room.
呆在家里 而非酒吧的暗室
As opposed to those days?
和当年相比吗
When you preferred getting gangbanged
那时你更喜欢
in the orgy room of the Liberty Baths?
在自♥由♥浴室的放荡室里和人群♥交♥
Leave it to you to remember.
这些你记住就行了
Leave it to you to forget now that you're HIV
你倒忘得干净 你可是HIV携带者
and, oh, so PC.
好政♥治♥正确哦
There you go.
抬高点
Got it?
懂吗
Well, I may not have stopped Michael
我也许没能阻止迈克
but at least I saved Justin from a fate
但至少我把贾斯汀从比异性恋
worse than being a heterosexual.
还要悲惨的命运中拯救出来了
And what's that?
你指什么
An imitation... heterosexual.
对异性恋的模仿
Aren't you going after your prey?
找到猎物了怎么还不下手
I'd love to, Professor, but ...
我很想 教授 但
I've still got another 24 hours until the syphilis clears up.
还要24小时才能保证梅毒清除
Now, I'm sure we'll be back before she wakes up.
我确定我们能在她睡醒前回来
Yeah, so just keep the monitor with you,
把婴儿监视器放在身边
and make yourselves at home.
把这里当自己家一样
Thanks.
谢谢
You have my cell phone number just in case.
万一有事 你有我的手♥机♥号♥
Don't worry. Alright, have fun, you two.
不要担心 你们两个 玩得开心
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She's so cute!
她好可爱
She's practically twice as big already.
她已经有之前两个大了
Ever think about having one?
有没有想过自己也要一个孩子
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表