剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
When do they start raising a superfamily?
他们什么时候会要个超级宝宝
That's next.
那是下一步
Got a copy for everyone.
每人都有一本
Our little house-warming gift to you.
这是我们给大家的乔迁小礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go, Brian.
给你一本 布莱恩
Here you are.
给你
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It reminds me of this Norman Rockwell
它让我想起小时在医务室
I saw in the doctor's office when I was a kid.
看到的那幅诺曼·洛克威尔的画
A little girl and boy dressed as bride and groom
男孩女孩穿着新郎新娘装
and their adorable puppy tugging on the bridal gown.
可爱的狗狗轻拽婚纱
Just then the nurse came in
突然护士走进来
and stabbed me in the finger for blood.
刺破我的手指验血
And you've had an aversion to marriage ever since?
从此以后你就厌恶婚姻
Well, I happen to think it's a damn good story.
我倒认为这故事很棒
Just because it doesn't agree with your anti-family values
就算它不符合你的反家庭观
is no reason to dump on it.
也没必要冷嘲热讽
Ok.
好的
Let's get the whole family.
录点我们全家的吧
How do you work this thing?
这玩意儿怎么用的
Good idea. I'll get J.R. you get Hunter.
好主意 我去把J.R抱过来 你把亨特找来
Ok.
好的
Hey, pal. We're taking a video of the whole family.
小子 我们要拍点家庭录像
Care to join us?
过来一起吧
What do you want me for?
要我去干什么
A better offer comes along.
更好的选择来了
That'll be $5.25.
那个5.25美元
Thanks.
谢谢光临
Another satisfied customer.
又一位顾客满意而归
You know, you say that every time you sell one.
你每卖♥♥出一本就要说一遍
I do? Well, it must be true.
是吗 那肯定是实话实说
We've sold 536 copies on the website
我们在网上卖♥♥出了536本
and almost 200 here in the store.
店里也卖♥♥了将近200本
Those are all we have left.
我们就剩下这么多了
Everybody loves that J.T. finally got his man.
所有人都为J.T.得到他爱的人而高兴
Yeah. Everyone but you know who.
是啊 除了某个人
Yeah, I do know who.
是的 我知道你说谁
Well, what did you expect?
不然你指望会怎么样呢
What did I expect?
我的指望吗
That life might imitate art?
生活也能像漫画书里一样
I've heard it's been known to happen.
我听说这种事确实曾发生过
Ah, how could I have been suckered in to my own fantasy?
我怎么能让自己一直活在幻想里
Talk about pathetic.
真是可悲
Nobody on earth knows better than I do
世上没人比我感受更深
that unless he were genetically altered
除非他遇上核灾难
by some nuclear mishap that could never happen.
基因发生改变 否则那是不可能的
Not a bad story.
这故事不错
But that's all it is. It's a story.
也仅此而已了 就是个故事而已
Do you have the new issue of 'Rage' ?
有新一♥期♥的《狂怒》吗
This is totally awesome.
真是棒极了
Another satisfied customer.
又一个满意的顾客
Well, I think the house has been officially warmed,
我感觉这下房♥子有人味儿了
wouldn't you say?
你说呢
Great party, huh?
很棒的派对 是吧
Everybody seemed to have a good time.
大家似乎玩得很开心
Yeah.
是啊
If you call Melanie and Lindsay declaring a cease-fire,
前期是你把 茉蕾妮和琳赛休战
Brian leaving to go to a sex party
布莱恩中途离开去性♥爱♥派对
and you and Michael sticking that
你和迈克拿那个破摄像机
fucking camera in my face,
对着我使劲拍
pretending we're this happy family,
假装我们是快乐的一家
having a good time.
看作"玩得开心"的话
We're not pretending. We are.
我们没假装 那是真情流露
You're gonna get through this.
你会熬过这段艰难时期的
I promise.
我保证
Fuck your false hope.
去你的假希望
The world's a stinking shit-hole.
这世界就是个臭逼粪坑
Well, I don't think Sartre could have said it any better.
哲学家萨特也说得没你好
Who?
谁啊
Listen, I found a great charter school.
听着 我找了个很好的特许学校
They have a waiting list a mile long
无数学生挤破头都想进去
but a professor in my department is on the board,
但我们系一个教授是那里的董事
so I pulled a few strings...
所以我找了点关系
Why even bother? Huh?
为什么要费那个劲
They'll just find out there, too,
他们最后也会发现我的事
and then it will start all over again.
然后一切再次重演
So what's the point of my going to another fucking school?!
所以我为什么还要去别的学校念书
I haven't been here since you left.
你走后 我就再也没来过这
Somehow, it's not the same.
不知为何 感觉一切都变了
Yeah.
是啊
Neither am I.
我也是
Carl?
卡尔
Honey, I found out what's wrong with me.
亲爱的 我知道我有什么问题了
I just want you to know...
我只想让你知道
that whatever it is...
无论是什么情况
I'm in this for the long haul.
我都会一直陪着你
I'll stand by you. I'm not going anywhere.
我会在你身边支持你 哪儿都不去
I know that, sweetheart. That's why I love you.
我知道 亲爱的 这正是我爱你的原因
Ok. Tell me. No, wait. Wait.
好了 告诉我吧 等下 等下
Ok. Tell me.
好了 说吧
First of all,
首先
it's not a physical thing.
不是身体上的毛病
That's a relief.
真让我松了一口气
Then, what?
到底怎么回事
It's hard to explain.
这个很难解释
Ever since I left here, I've felt lost.
自从我离开这 我感到很迷惘
I've no place to go,
我没地方可去
I got nothing to do but sit at home
除了在家电视购物
and buy lots of shit that I don't want off TV.
买♥♥堆用不着的垃圾 我感觉无事可做
That's what a lady of leisure's supposed to do.
赋闲在家的贵妇不就该这样吗
I mean, you know, relax, enjoy yourself
我是说 休息休息 享受享受
and be glad you don't have to work.
不用上班 开开心心的
It's funny. I never thought of it as work.
有趣的是 我从没把这当成工作
All those long, hard hours, on your feet...
你忙得脚不沾地
juggling plates.
倒腾盘子
To me, it was more like a dance.
对我来说 那就像跳舞
And I was the prima ballerina.
我是首席芭蕾舞♥女♥
This is not exactly the, uh...
这里可不像是
Royal Ballet of Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡皇家芭蕾舞团
But it's my job.
但这是我的工作
No, it's more than a job.
不 不止是工作
It's who I am.
是我的存在方式
And I want it back.
我想回到这
I-I was just...
我只是
trying to make it easier on... on you.
希望你过得轻松些
But... if this'll make you happy...
但如果这里会让你快乐
like I said, I'll stand by you.
如我所说 我会支持你
Uh, I'm not going anywhere.
我可哪儿都不去
Thank you, Carl.
谢谢你 卡尔
Now, you sure you're OK with this?
你确定你对此没意见吗
100% sure.
百分百确定
Good.
太好了
'Cause my shift started five minutes ago.
因为5分钟前就该我当班了
So...
那么
what'll it be?
想吃什么
That was hot!
爽翻了
Think so?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I've been here before.
我觉得 我来过这里
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表