剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It all seems to be coming together.
看上去已经水到渠成了
No glitches that I can forsee.
我没看出有什么漏洞
Everything looks good.
一切看上去都不错
The lease had been signed,
租约签过了
the liquor license had been transferred
售酒执照也转到了
into the name of Kinnetic Corp.,
肯奈迪克的名下
you've got enough insurance
已经全方位投保
that if someone so much as sneezes,
小至有人打喷嚏
you're protected...
你也能获赔
In short, the joint's all yours.
总之 产业已全权归你
Theodore, you are a marvel.
西奥多 你就是个人才
Although when I said go buy yourself a new toy,
尽管当时说要你买♥♥个新玩具时
this isn't exactly the toy I had in mind.
我没料到会玩得这么大
It says in the box
盒子上写着呢
"Appropriate for boys from ages 19 to 30",
"适用于19岁到30岁男士"
so stop fretting, mother, I can afford it.
所以别顾虑了 老妈子 我负担得起
Are you sure we can afford it?
你确定我们负担得起这房♥子吗
We did the math a dozen times,
我们算过很多次了
even without the movie we each have enough income.
即使没了电影的收入 我们的收入也够
Plus, the money we've saved...
再说了 我们还有存款
I just need some reassurance.
我只是希望能安心一点
How's that?
这下安心了吗
I'm already thinking color schemes.
我已经在考虑怎么配色了
All the back room needs is a fresh coat of black paint,
暗室只需重刷一层黑漆
and a condom dispenser.
再设一台自动售套机
What about pink walls with a sky blue ceiling
婴儿房♥的墙壁刷成粉色怎么样
and white fluffy clouds for the baby's room?
再加上蓝天白云图案的天花板
That's amazing how with a few simple touches
真是神奇 只需稍加改动
you can turn a tired old room
你就能让一个老房♥子
into a fresh and inviting space.
重新焕发魅力与生机
Or we could wallpaper,
或者我们可以贴墙纸
remember how Monty and Eli
还记得蒙提和伊莱吗
had their kid's room wallpapered with Disney characters?
他们给婴儿房♥贴了迪士尼卡♥通♥墙纸 效果不错
And get a cleaning crew in here
再请个清洁公♥司♥
to jackhammer the dried cum off the floor.
把地上的陈年精斑刮掉
Yeah, but it's probably yours.
行 说不定就是你留下的呢
With all this space,
有这么大的空间
at least we won't be on top of each other.
至少我们不用叠在一起过日子了
Yeah, unless we choose to be.
是啊 除非我们想叠在对方身上
I want to reopen by Friday.
我希望在周五重新开业
Friday? This Friday? But that's impossible.
周五 这周五吗 这办不到
You said that every day that we're closed,
是你说的 每多关门一天
we're losing money.
就少赚一天的钱
Yeah, but we still need to line up bartenders,
没错 可是酒保 舞男 新任经理
go-go boys, a new manager...
这些人还都没招呢
Well then, you better line them up.
那你最好赶紧去招
But...
但...
There's so much to do!
有很多活要干
They say it took 500 years to complete Notre Dam.
据说造好巴黎圣母院用了500年
Is that supposed to be encouraging?
你这算是在鼓励我吗
We're making a home, together.
我们在共同创造一个家
Who cares how long it takes?
谁在乎要用多久
Well, if there's a problem we'll just change the table cloths.
行 真有问题我们就直接换掉桌布
And the napkins.
还有餐巾
And the flowers.
还有花
And the menu.
菜单也撤掉
Let me know if you wanna change the groom...
如果换新郎 拜托提前告知一下
Okay...
好的
What was that?
什么事啊
The wedding of Alien and Predator.
极品男和奇葩女的婚礼
The groom's the producer of the channel 5 six o'clock news.
新郎是第五频道六点档新闻的制♥作♥人
It will be big news if I survive.
我要是真能撑过来 就是大新闻啦
Bride's a twice-divorced drama queen, panzer division,
新娘是个事儿妈 离过两次婚 泼辣强悍
who's convinced there is going to be a disaster,
确信婚礼上会突降灾难
and believe me, if she doesn't get off my ass,
相信我 要是她再缠着我不放
which are words you rarely hear me say,
虽然我很少抱怨被「缠着」
there will be.
就真有灾难了
Well it can't be any worse
再糟也比不上
than Mel and Lindsey's anniversary surprise.
茉儿和琳赛的周年纪念惊吓吧
No shit.
可不是嘛
Now honey, I can't let yourself get all worked up.
亲爱的 我不能让你太激动
Keep your fucking pants on!
催什么催 冷静点
I'll take your order as soon as I can.
老娘把这边忙完就会给你上食物的
Of course, I realize that may be genetically impossible.
当然 从遗传上来说这是不可能的
Hey boys.
男孩们
Bacon cheese burger for Michael,
迈克点的培根芝士汉堡
pot pie for Em,
小艾点的馅饼
and a BLT for Teddy,
泰迪点的三明治
hold the bacon, lettuce, bread, mayo and fries.
不要培根 生菜 面包 蛋黄酱和薯条
Trying to keep yourself in shape for your new boyfriend?
是在为你新男友保持体型吗
He's adorable.
他很可爱嘛
Yeah.
是的
He's history.
他已经成为历史了
Jacks off to photos of Ted Kennedy.
他对着肯尼迪的照片打飞机
Actually thought Marlon Brando needed to gain a few pounds.
还认为马龙·白兰度应该再增点肥
That's why he was in love with me.
所以他才会爱上我
Fat and old turn him on.
又肥又老 他才有性趣
Teddy, you're not fat.
泰迪 你才不肥
Well, not hugely, grossly.
至少不是巨胖巨恶心的那种
And you're certainly not old.
而且你一点不老
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Sir?
先生
Babylon reopens Friday night.
巴比伦周五晚上重新开业
Here you go, guys.
拿好了 伙计们
He called me "Sir".
他喊我"先生"
He spoke loudly, so I could hear.
故意说得很大声 好让我听见
I thought Babylon went belly-up.
巴比伦不是关门大吉了吗
You mean you didn't know? Tell him, Teddy.
你还不知道吗 告诉他吧 泰迪
I resuscitated it.
我让它复活了
Put my mouth on it, and blew.
我把嘴凑上去 然后开始吹
So that's how you spend your disposable income?
你拿可支配收入干这个了
You should've bought a house.
你应该买♥♥栋房♥子的
Some of us queers prefer dancing and fucking
我们这类同志 比起相夫教子
to kiddies and picket fences.
更喜欢激舞欢爱
Word on the street is that Poppers is the new hotspot.
传言说香都是同志界新宠
Friday night Poppers goes back
周五晚上 香都就会被打回原形
to being the piss hole it always was.
变回冷清小便池
Babylon reopens Friday night. Check it out.
巴比伦周五晚重新开业 欢迎光顾
Here you go, guys.
给 各位
Check it out.
欢迎光顾
Babylon reopens Friday night. Check it out.
巴比伦周五晚重新开业 欢迎光顾
Hi J.R.! Your daddy loves you.
你好J.R. 爸爸爱你
There's this new place in the mall.
商场里新开了一家店
You design the bears yourself and pick out their outfits,
你自己设计玩具熊 挑选它们的衣着
record their voices...
录音播放
It's adorable!
好可爱啊
Precious.
真稀罕
You'll have to forgive Melanie,
担待一下茉蕾妮
she's been up all night with J.R.
她照顾J.R. 整晚没睡
She has colic, cried for four hours straight.
她肠绞痛 不停哭了四个小时
Look, I wanted to apologize
听着 很抱歉
for getting so heated the other night.
我那晚有点过激
It was a shock, that's all. I wasn't expecting...
只是太突然了 我毫无准备
We know. No one was.
我们了解 大家都一样
Although, now that I remember,
不过我现在记起来了
every time I would stop by,
每次我过来
one of you was always out,
你们其中一个总是不在
or at work, or taking a nap...
要么上班 要么睡觉
Anyway, I'm sorry.
不管怎样 对不起
You said that.
你说过了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表