剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, what do you know?
真是巧了
I jerked off thinking about me too.
我也想着我自己自♥慰♥了
Who'd have thought that one day Babylon would be gone
谁能想到巴比伦有一天会消失
and we'd be sitting here in suits?
我们会穿着西装坐在这里
Talking about our wild and recklessly dressed youth.
怀念着我们狂野不羁 胡乱穿搭的青春
Pathetic, huh?
很可悲 对吧
Inevitable.
难免的
Gentlemen.
先生们
Merlot.
梅洛葡萄酒
Uh, Pepsi.
可乐
Make that a glass of white wine.
换成一杯白葡萄酒吧
Almost ready. How are you doing?
基本准备好了 你还好吗
He's scared shitless.
他被吓出屎了
I'm fine, thank you.
我没事 谢谢你
Just stick to your speech
按演讲稿来念就好
and I'm sure you'll do splendidly.
我相信你会做得很棒
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me, honey.
不好意思 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart, I think these are our seats.
对不起 亲爱的 我想这些是我们的座位
My-my son's speaking.
我儿子要演讲
Thank you.
谢谢
My son's speaking.
我儿子要演讲
Who are they?
他们是谁
His mother and her friends.
他妈妈和她的朋友们
They can't sit there.
他们不能坐在那儿
Move them to the back
把他们移到后面
out of camera range.
别进相机的拍摄范围
So, if you don't mind moving down...
希望你们不介意往后移一些...
there's a little more room in the back. Thanks.
后面还有些座位 谢谢配合
Is something the matter?
出什么事了吗
Oh, just a little misunderstanding.
只是一点小误会
Those seats were already reserved.
那些座位已经有安排了
For who?
给谁啊
For couples with children like yourselves.
给像你们这样有孩子的夫夫
I apologize for the mix-up.
我为我的错误道歉
Good afternoon and welcome.
下午好 欢迎光临
I'm congresswoman, Beth Edelstein.
我是国会议员 贝丝·埃德斯滕
The committee for human rights
人♥权♥委员会
has called today's press conference
召开了今日的新闻发布会
in response to the unconscionable act of violence
以回应近日在一个反14号♥提案的公益活动中
that took the lives of seven and critically injured dozens of others
致使七人死亡 数十人受重伤的
at a recent benefit to stop proposition 14.
恶性暴♥力♥事件
We express our sympathies to the families who lost their loved ones,
我们向痛失所爱的遇难者家属表示沉痛哀悼
and vow to continue fighting for equal rights for all Americans,
并发誓继续为所有美国人争取平等权利
straight and gay.
包括异性恋和同性恋
Now, I'd like you to meet one of the survivors
接下来 请容我介绍那场悲剧中的
of that senseless tragedy, Michael Novotny.
一位幸存者 迈克·诺瓦特尼
Thank you, congresswoman.
谢谢你 国会议员
"Thank you, congresswoman."
"谢谢你 国会议员"
I already said that part.
我已经说过这一句了
It's an honor to stand here today.
很荣幸今天能站在这里
Considering a few weeks ago,
毕竟就在几个星期前
the doctors weren't sure I was going to make it.
医生们还不确定我是否能活下来
But I was one of the lucky ones.
但我是个幸运儿
I'm here.
我在这里
And as terrifying as that evening was,
尽管那个夜晚可怕异常
I would be there again
我也愿意重返那里
to defeat a bill that would deny rights to Americans
反抗一个因为人们的同性恋身份
just because they're gay.
就否认其人♥权♥的法案
I have a loving partner and two wonderful kids,
我有一个可爱的伴侣 和两个很棒的孩子
a home, a small business.
有个家 还做着小生意
The truth is, I'm just like you.
事实就是 我也跟你们完全一样
Actually, that's not the truth.
实际上 事实不是这样
Sure, in a lot of ways I am just like you.
当然 在很多方面我和你们一样
I want to be happy.
我想要幸福
I want some security,
我想要一些安全感
a little extra money in my pocket.
口袋里能有些闲钱
But in many ways, my life is nothing like yours.
但在很多方面 我的生活跟你们的完全不同
Why should it be?
为什么非要一样呢
Do we all have to have the same lives to have the same rights?
我们必须要过同样的生活才能享受同样的权利吗
I thought the diversity was what this country was all about.
我认为 正是多样性造就了这个国家
In the gay community, we have drag queens
在同性恋群体中 我们有变装皇后
and leather daddies and trannies
皮革老爹 变性人
and couples with children every colour of the rainbow.
有孩子的同性♥伴♥侣♥ 正如彩虹的每种颜色
My mother is standing way in the back with some friends,
我母亲此刻和一些朋友们就站在后面
my friends,
我的朋友们
once told me that people are like snowflakes,
她曾告诉我 人就像雪花
every one special and unique,
每一个都是独一无二的
and in the morning you have to shovel them off the driveway.
到了早上 你得把它们从车道上铲走
But being different is what makes us all the same.
但这种独特性就是我们的共性
It's what makes us... family.
让我们成为了一家人
Yeah. Hear, hear!
没错 说得太对了
Guess what? I called the lodge at Mount Flame
你猜怎么着 我给燃情雪山的旅馆打了电♥话♥
and got us an upgrade.
给我们升了个级
One of their deluxe suites on the club floor:
一间在行政楼层的豪华套房♥
Fireplace, terrace, with a jacuzzi.
有壁炉 阳台 按♥摩♥浴缸
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean after that little character assassination you performed on me,
在你对我进行了人身攻击之后
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为我再也不会看见你了
Oh, let's just forget about that.
让我们忘掉那件事吧
I don't want to forget about that.
我不想忘记那件事
I told you I had a few flaws, didn't i?
我告诉过你我有些缺点 对吧
That's more than a flaw,
那可不仅仅是个缺点
that's a serious malfunction.
简直是严重的人格障碍
Well, I just... sometimes I just get a little jealous, that's all.
我只是有时会醋意大发 仅此而已
That's all?
仅此而已
Yeah, but it's only because I love you.
没错 但那也是因为我爱你啊
And you love me. You know you do.
你也爱我 你知道的
I loved the person I thought I knew.
我爱的是我以为自己了解的那个人
I'm still the same person.
我还是那个人啊
Well, I'm not.
我不是了
Now, I want you to go.
现在 我要你离开
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Look, I'm asking you to leave.
听着 我要求你离开
Ted, you'll get over this.
泰德 你会忘掉这件事的
I already have.
我已经翻篇了
So, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I've had a really long day.
我今天已经很累了
No, I'm not going anywhere.
不 我哪也不去
You can't get rid of me.
你不能把我一脚踹开
Look, don't make me force you.
听着 别逼我动粗
Let go. Then leave. Now!
放手 那请你马上离开
I can't believe you're doing this.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I trusted you, I loved you.
我信任你 我爱你
I thought you were a good person.
我以为你是个好人
I am a good person. No, you're shit!
我是个好人 不 你是个人♥渣♥
Who the fuck do you think you are, treating me like this?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁 竟然这样对我
No! No! I said I want you out.
不 不 我叫你出去
I said I want you out. Ted!
我叫你出去 泰德
Get the fuck out! Ted!
给老子滚 泰德
Ted!
泰德
Open the door.
开门
Ted?
泰德
T... Ted?
泰德
Ted, please, open the door.
泰德 求你开开门
Ted.
泰德
I had a dream last night that we were in our new house.
我昨晚梦到我们在新家里
Cooking?
做饭吗
Gardening?
种花吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表