剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Do you know that the owner of this store is a hate-mongering bigot
你知不知道这家店主心胸狭隘 传播仇恨
who wants to deny honest citizens their rights?
只想否认其他诚实公民应有的权利
Don't support business that don't support all Americans.
不要支持一个不支持全民平等的企业家
Excuse me, folks,
各位 打断一下
but you're trespassing on private property.
你们这是在非法闯入私人领地
They want to deny us a few more liberties?
他们想否认我们更多的自♥由♥权利吗
Ma'am, if you don't leave,
女士 如果你们不走
we'll be forced to make you leave.
我们只能强迫你们走了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, my husband- excepet I'm not married
我老公 虽然还没领证
because my gay son here can't get married -
因为我的同性恋儿子还不能结婚
happens to be Detective Carl Horvath.
我老公恰好是卡尔·霍瓦特警探
Ever heard of him? Yes, ma'am.
听过他的大名吗 听过
I've heard of you too.
我也听说过你
It's no problem, Officer. Come on, Mom.
警官 别介意 妈 我们走吧
Let's move across the street.
我们到街那边去
We can still make our point without getting into trouble.
依然能表明立场 也不会惹麻烦
Well, we'll just yell twice as loud.
我们会喊得比这大声两倍
You too, son.
孩子 你也得离开
I'm not your son. I'm his.
我不是你的孩子 我是他的孩子
And I'm not going anywhere.
而且我哪都不去
Whatever issues you have with your father,
不管你跟你父亲之间有什么矛盾
you should settle them off the street.
请你们私下解决
I already tried that.
我试过了
I'm standing in front of your door, Dad, in front of your face.
我站在你店门前 爸 在你面前
You can call in your troops, but I'm not going to disappear.
你可以叫警♥察♥来 但是我不会走的
So, what are you going to do? Hmm?!
你打算拿我怎么办
Come on, Dad, why don't you show us your great family values
爸 怎么不展示你伟大的家庭价值观
and have them arrest your son?
来个大义灭亲 把你儿子逮起来
Sir?
先生
Go on.
抓吧
Are you sure you want to do that, sir?
先生 你确定要这样吗
I told you to get him out of here.
跟你说了 把他弄走
You're hereby arrested for unlawfully trespassing on private property.
你因为非法闯入私人领地而被捕
Anything you say may and will be
你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切
used against you in a court of law.
将会成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
Meet my number 10.
认识一下我的第十个
I already have. He was my number... five, I believe.
已经认识了 他好像是我的第五个
Anyway, you needn't bother. I already won.
不管怎样 你不用麻烦了 我已经赢了
Well, that's impossible.
怎么可能
The guy's in Puerto Vallarta.
那小子在巴亚尔塔港
We both had a lovely flight.
我们都很"享受"那趟飞行
Although there was a little turbulence in the toilet.
尽管当时在厕所里遇到气流 有点小颠簸
Game, set and match, sport.
比赛结束 完胜
The winner, and still champion,
胜者 始终的冠军
is yours truly.
是在下
So, I guess you'll be wanting to collect your trophy?
我猜你要收你的战利品了吧
So you better polish it up.
所以你最好把屁♥股♥洗干净了
He said he'd go to the press.
他说他要告诉记者
That if I didn't pay him, the tabloids would.
如果我不给他钱 八卦小报肯定给
So I told him to go fuck himself.
我跟他说滚你♥妈♥的♥
I wasn't going to give another cent.
我一毛钱都不会给的
Now the damn paparazzi are surrounding my house.
现在那些该死的狗仔 把我家都包围了
I can't even go home.
我连家都不能回了
I feel like a fugitive. A... criminal.
我觉得自己像一个难民 一个逃犯
Yeah, that's why I called
所以我才打电♥话♥给你
to let you know you have a friend.
想让你知道有我这个朋友在
I've already called my lawyers.
我已经找了律师了
I'm going to file a lawsuit - sue him for $30 million.
我要告他 让他赔3000万
What about the photographs? They're real.
照片怎么办 那些都是真的啊
I'll deny it.
我会否认的
I'll say they were Photoshopped, the work of a blackmailer.
我说那些都是合成的 是为了敲诈
If they think they can mess with me,
他们自以为能招惹我
they've got another thing coming.
那就是自找麻烦
This time they fucked with the wrong guy!
这次他们惹错了人
What about the next time?
那下次呢
There isn't going to be a next time.
没有下次了
You're planning on giving up sex?
你打算放弃性♥爱♥了吗
Who said that?
谁说的
There are plenty of women.
有那么多的女人
Maybe so, but when's the last time you had sex with a woman
也许吧 但是你上次跟女人上♥床♥时
that you didn't think about a man?
脑子里不是在想男人 是什么时候的事
It's who you are, baby.
那就是你的本性 宝贝
You can't fight it.
你无法反抗的
Sooner or later, there are going to be other guys.
迟早 你也会跟其他男人搞上的
And each time there are, you'll be scared shitless,
每次你都会极度害怕
wondering, "Did he recognise me? Is he going to blackmail me?"
想着"他认出我了吗 他会勒索我吗"
"Is he going to the tabloids?"
"他会去找八卦小报的记者吗"
I mean, is that how you want to spend the rest of your life?
难道你下半生就想这样度过吗
Thanks for bailing me out.
谢谢你保释我出来
When I taught you to say please and thank you,
在我教你说请或谢谢的时候
I never quite expected to hear it used that way.
我从来没想过是这种情况下听到你这么说
You too, Ben. Any time.
本 也谢谢你 随时效劳
Actually, I take that back. Let's hope it's the last time.
那句我收回 希望这种事是最后一次
You can damn well be sure of that.
你最好保证是这样
I'm going to have a few words with your father,
我要去找你♥爸♥好好谈谈
starting with, "You sick sonofabitch!"
第一句就是"你个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥"
I wouldn't waste your breath. He's not worth it.
别浪费力气了 他不值得
I can't believe
我真不敢相信
a father would actually have his own son arrested.
一个父亲竟然会让人逮捕自己的儿子
I don't believe you've ever
我相信你一定
had the displeasure of meeting my ex-husband.
从未"不幸"见过我前夫
I used to think, in time, he would come around,
我以前觉得 他总有一天会想通的
but now I think that he would rather see me dead than gay.
但现在我觉得 他宁愿我死了也比是同性恋好
Your dad doesn't know how lucky he is to have a son.
你♥爸♥不知道他能有个儿子是多幸运
I'm going to go and get the car.
我去取车
Yeah. Thanks, Ben.
好的 本 谢谢
I just want you to know that even though your father
我想让你知道 尽管你♥爸♥
may no longer consider you his son,
可能不再把你当儿子
you will always be mine.
但你永远是我的儿子
Thanks. I'm just sorry I fucked things up.
谢谢 我很抱歉我把事情搞砸了
Fucked what up?
把什么搞砸了
Dad says it's on account of me that...
爸爸说是我的原因
that I'm the one that destroyed your marriage.
是我毁了你们的婚姻
Honey, you don't really believe that?
宝贝 你不会真的相信他的话吧
Well, it's not true.
不是那样的
We were having problems long
早在你告诉我们你是同性恋之前
before you told us you're gay.
我们的婚姻就有问题了
So, if he wants to lie to himself and blame you, let him.
如果他想自欺欺人 把错误推到你身上 随他吧
Don't you dare blame yourself.
但你千万不要怪自己
Hmm? ok.
知道吗 嗯
It was so awful seeing Mel kissing that woman,
看见茉儿吻那个女的 我感觉好难受
while I just stood there holding the garbage.
当时我还拿着垃圾 傻站在那
I think it's shocking.
是很令人震惊
Isn't it?
对吧
I mean that someone would want to kiss Mel.
我是说居然有人想吻茉儿
Fuck!
操
You deserved that.
活该
You want me to rub the boo-boo and make it better?
你想我帮你揉揉 让你好过点吗
You leave my boo-boo alone.
别碰我的伤
Christ! You can barely turn around in here.
天呐 在这里就连转身都不行
Where else am I supposed to go?
那我能去哪儿
Sleep in the kitchen or on the front porch?
睡在厨房♥或者走廊吗
This whole in-house separation is for shit.
这个「同屋分居法」简直是狗屎
We need to do it - for financial reasons.
经济问题 我们必须要这样
At the expense of your emotional reason?
那就不顾你的感受吗
What's next? You come in on them fucking?
下一次呢 你撞见他们做♥爱♥吗
Don't say that!
别这么说
Can't face it?
不敢面对吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表