剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
ok, then, uh... how about after work,
这样啊 好吧 那下班后
we go out, just the two of us,
我们一起出去 就我们两个人
knock back a few mango martinis.
来点儿芒果马提尼怎么样
Of course, just the mango for me.
当然 我只要芒果
How much?
多少
How much what?
多少什么
How much of a raise are you gunning for?
你想加多少薪
Is that what you think I'm after?
你以为我是这个目的吗
Why else would you be threatening me with blowfish
不然你为何一会儿威胁用海豚毒死我
and mango martinis?
一会儿提议喝芒果马提尼
I don't know, I just thought,
我不知道 我只是觉得
considering you've lost the love of your life
你刚失去了一生的挚爱
and your best friend and soul mate -
和你最好的朋友 你的灵魂伴侣
the Yin to your Yang, as it were -
你的另一半
you might want someone to share your pain with.
也许你会希望有个人跟你一起分担痛苦
And you're thinking that someone might be you?
然后你觉得你就是那个人
Hey, I'm not the pathetic putz, lowly accountant
我已经不再是那个生活中唯一目标
whose sole purpose in life is to crunch numbers I once was, you know.
就是跟数字打交道的可悲会计了
I've been to hell and back.
我承受过痛苦 又挺过来了
I've lost everything, everyone.
我曾经失去了一切 失去了每一个人
So I think I know what you're going through,
所以我觉得我理解你现在的处境
even though you're concealing it, as always,
即使你一直在隐瞒
with the utmost skill and aplomb.
技术极好 泰然自若
Thank you, Theodore.
谢谢你 西奥多
The only pain that I'm suffering right now
我现在遭受的唯一痛苦
is from these new Gucci loafers.
是我这双新买♥♥的古驰皮鞋
I knew I should have gotten a size larger.
我就知道该买♥♥大一♥码♥的
Come on, Brian. You can't fool me.
拜托 布莱恩 你骗不了我的
You've got to free yourself of this burden.
你得把自己从这负担中解脱出来
Release it. Let it all hang out.
把它释放掉 解决掉
My mother is a frigid bitch.
我妈是个冷漠的贱♥人♥
My father was an abusive drunk.
我爸生前是个酒鬼
They had a hateful marriage,
他们的婚姻充满恨和丑恶
which is probably why I am unwilling, or unable,
也许这就是为什么我不想 或者不能
to form a long-term, committed relationship of my own.
维持一段长♥期♥稳定的关系
The fact that I drink like a fish, abuse drugs
事实上 我酗酒 吸毒
and have more or less redefined promiscuity...
或多或少有些滥交
doesn't help... much.
这样也没起多大作用
As a result, I've lost the two people in my life
所以 我失去了我生命中
that mean the most to me.
最重要的两个人
There... don't you feel better?
瞧 说出来好受多了吧
No.
没
But I'm sure you do.
但我确定你好受多了
Number nine.
第九个
Now, Ted...
泰德
if you'll excuse me... my lunch has arrived.
失陪了 我的午餐到了
Good afternoon, Mr Demerez.
下午好 德米雷兹先生
Hello, Mr Morgan.
你好 摩根先生
Mr Logan... I'm sorry.
洛根先生 抱歉
Mrs Logan. My name is Justin.
洛根夫人 我叫贾斯汀
I'm Corinne. Melanie.
我叫科琳 我是茉蕾妮
I'm calling from the Pennsylvania anti-Prop. 14 initiative.
我是宾州反14号♥提案组织的
Are you familiar with the proposed legislation?
您了解它所推行的法案吗
That's right, sir - the one that keeps gays in their place.
没错 就是那条限制同性恋的提案
A campaign of hate led by Reverend Fowler
由福勒牧师及其「家佑美国」联盟
and his Family America Coalition.
领导的仇恨宣传战
They want the legislature to rewrite the state constitution
他们希望立法机关重新修订州宪法
limiting the rights of gays and lesbians.
限制同性恋者的权利
No, sir, I'm not a cocksucker,
不 先生 我不舔鸡♥巴♥
I'm a lesbian!
我是个女同
It's not just about gay people.
这不仅仅只与同性恋有关
It's about every American having the same rights.
这关系到每个美国人都应有同等的权利
Can we count on you for a donation?
我们可以把您算做捐款人吗
Yes, sir,I'll be sure to remember that, as they stuff me into the ovens!
是 我被塞进焚化炉里的时候 会记住这点的
We'll send you a lawn sign.
我们会寄给您一块标语牌的
I'll put a brochure in the mail.
我会给您寄一个小册子
Thanks for your time.
感谢您抽出时间
It's been a pleasure talking to you.
和您交谈很愉快
Who did they get these lists from? The Nazi Party?
他们是从哪儿弄到这些清单的 纳粹党吗
We're going over their list of supporters,
我们要过一遍对方支持者的名单
figuring out which businesses to target.
确定一下要抵♥制♥的目标公♥司♥
I say boycott the whole fucking bunch of them.
我觉得不如把这些公♥司♥全抵♥制♥了
I second the motion.
附议
Holy shit.
天呐
Would you look at the names on here?
看看这上面的名字
Some of these are major corporations.
有一些是大企业集团啊
They must be raising millions.
他们肯定募集到了几百万美元
The hate sells. What else is new?
仇恨是大卖♥♥点 习惯了
Jesus Christ. Don't tell me. he's on there too?
我的天 别告诉我 他也在上面
Worse. My dad.
更糟 是我爸在上面
Em, don't be such a scaredy-queen.
小艾 别这么胆小
No-one is stalking you.
没人跟踪你
Why would anybody stalk you?
怎么会有人跟踪你呢
Just because you're on the Channel Five news
就因为你上了5频道的新闻
and everyone adores the queer guy,
人人都喜欢酷男基友
and, of course, there is the undeniable fact
当然 不可否认的事实是
that you do have an awesome ass...
你有个超赞的屁♥股♥
Oh, please! Please, you can have anything you want!
求你了 你想要什么都拿去
Take my bag! I-I'll give you an autographed picture!
把我的包拿走吧 我会给你亲笔签名照
Emmett!
艾美特
Oh, my God. Drew!
天呐 德鲁
What's up?
怎么了
Every time I'd get up the nerve to phone you,
每次我鼓足勇气给你打电♥话♥时
I'd hang up, afraid somebody might be tapping my line.
我都会挂掉 怕有人会监听
You 're the breather?
你就是那个不吭声的
You should really do something about those sinuses.
你真的该去看看你的鼻炎了
I know - it's my allergies.
我知道 我有过敏症
So other than the ragweed, how have you been?
除了过敏 你最近怎么样
Not so good.
不怎么好
You played in the championship.
你可是参加了冠军赛
I was at Woodys and... it just happened to be on,
我当时在伍迪酒吧 正好电视上在放
and I just happened to catch your winning touchdown.
正好看到了你触地得分
And I just happened to read about your wedding to Sierra.
也碰巧看到了你和赛拉结婚的新闻
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜你 谢谢
We're getting a divorce.
我们要离婚了
That's why I was trying to call you.
所以我才会试着联♥系♥你
I need someone I can talk to, Emmett.
我真的需要一个倾诉的对象 艾美特
Really talk to.
说些心里话
You see, there was this guy... a fan.
有一个人 一个球迷
I don't know how it happened, but, uh...
我不知道到底是怎么发生的 但是
You fucked him?
你操了他
Then he threatened to sell these to the tabloids
他威胁我如果不给他钱
if I wouldn't pay him off.
就把这些卖♥♥给小报
You, uh... wouldn't happen to have another set, would you?
这些 你不会碰巧还有备份吧
The son of a bitch had a hidden camera.
那混♥蛋♥安装了一个隐藏摄像机
He said he wanted 100 grand... so I paid him.
他说他要十万 我给了他
Now he's come back, says he wants more.
现在他又回来了 想要更多
When I told Sierra, she left.
我告诉了赛拉 她就离开了
I'm sorry, Drew. I really am.
德鲁 我很遗憾 真的
But... what can I do?
但是 我能怎么帮你
I need advice...
我需要建议
from someone I can really trust.
一个我能真正信任的人给予的建议
I told you the last time what you should do.
上次我已经说过你该怎么做
And I told you...
我也说了...
You're not gay.
你不是同性恋
Right.
好吧
You know... if it had just been about the sex,
其实 如果那只是纯粹的性
I might have believed you,
那我还可能相信你说的
that it was just, you know, messing around.
说那只是鬼混
But I know...
但是我知道
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表