剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
How about some petunias that only grow in southern Pittsburgh?
用只生长在匹兹堡南部的矮牵牛花怎么样
Hey, if Justin wants golden gardenias...
如果贾斯汀想要金色栀子花...
Alright, then he'll have golden gardenias.
好吧 那他就会得到金色栀子花
Michael, look at you! You're up.
迈克 瞧瞧你 你能起来了
And out. How are you feeling?
而且出门了 你感觉怎么样
The doctor says I'll live, provided I stay away from bombs.
医生说只要我离炸♥弹♥远点就没事
We were just...er...planning the Taylor-Kinney nuptials.
我们刚刚在策划泰勒和肯尼的婚礼
Well, don't let me disturb you.
别让我打断了你们
Oh, no. Actually, I was just leaving.
没有 其实我正好打算走了
For China. If you would point me in the right direction.
去中国 希望你能给我带个路 指一下方向
I got your invitation.
我收到了你的请柬
After I nearly died a second time from shock...
在我第二次差点死于惊吓后
I decided I'd come down and say...congratulations.
我决定我要来说一句...恭喜
Well, I figure if it makes Justin happy, what the hell?
我想着 如果这能让贾斯汀高兴的话 管它呢
Like you've ever done anything you don't wanna do.
你这人 如果是你不愿意做的事 那你绝不会做的
Well, as you so eloquently put it,
毕竟你曾说过一句极具说服力的话
I can't go on being an over-the-hill club boy forever.
我总不能一直做大叔级夜店王子
Still, no-one makes a better case for perpetual immaturity than you.
不过 你依然是「终生不成熟」的最佳代表
Look, what happened between us...
听着 我们之间发生的事...
I...um...I just wanted to say...
我 我只想说
Forget it. I behaved like an asshole.
别提了 我之前表现得像个混♥蛋♥
You behaved like a bigger one.
你表现得比我更混♥蛋♥
So...
所以
you wanna be my best man?
你想做我的伴郎吗
Really?
真的吗
You always stood up for me.
你总是为我挺身而出
Why should now be any different?
为什么现在要不一样呢
You're a married man.
你已经是有夫之夫了
Not quite yet.
还不算
Always that second ball that's the killer.
第二个蛋蛋总是很难塞进去
Yeah.
是啊
Cranberry juice and sparkling water.
蔓越莓汁和气泡水
Cosmo. Coming up.
大都会鸡尾酒 马上就来
You know, the times they sure are a-changing.
时代完全不同了
Whoever thought we'd have to pass through a metal detector
谁能想到我们要通过金属检测仪
to get into Woody's?
才能进伍迪酒吧
Yeah, or that Brian Kinney would be getting hitched?
是啊 谁又能想到布莱恩·肯尼会结婚
Or that I'd be turning 35. I mean, it's unbelievable.
谁又能想到我要35岁了 难以置信
That is unbelievable.
那的确令人难以置信
OK, 36.
好吧 36
And a half?
36岁半
Alright, fine. 39.
好吧 39岁
Anyway, I'm throwing myself a little celebration down at Tango.
总之 我要在探戈餐厅为自己小小地庆祝一下
Oh, love that place.
我爱那里
It's gonna be you and Drew, Michael and Ben, Mel and Linz,
到场的会有你和德鲁 迈克和本 茉儿和琳赛
Brian and Justin.
布莱恩和贾斯汀
Teddy! What?
泰迪 怎么了
Well, it's...it's your birthday
这可是你的生日
and you're the only who's all alone.
而你是唯一形单影只的那个
Maybe not for long.
也许很快就不会了
You met someone? Again?
你遇到某个人了吗 再一次
Not just someone. The one, Em.
不是随便的某个人 是真爱 小艾
This time I think I've really found him.
这一次我觉得我真的找到他了
Teddy! Tell me, tell me, tell me!
泰迪 快告诉我 快告诉我
Who, where, when? How?
是谁 在哪 什么时候 怎么认识的
Well, I was sharing at AA and he was sharing at AA,
我当时在戒酒互助会分享经历 他也在
then we had some coffee,
然后我们一起喝了咖啡
then we went back to my place and we shared a little more.
然后一起回了我家 我们更进一步地"分享"了
And his name? I need facts.
他叫什么名字 我需要事实
Hard, hopefully, facts!
希望是坚挺的事实
His name is Tad.
他的名字叫塔德
Oh, my God, that's so adorable.
天啊 太可爱了吧
Tad'n'Ted. Ted'n'Tad.
塔德和泰德 泰德和塔德
It was meant to be.
这是命中注定
What's he look like? I want an exact description.
他长什么样子 我想要确切的描述
He looks exactly like...uh...
他看起来就像...
that.
那样
Hey, Handsome.
你好呀 帅哥
Tad, this is Emmett.
塔德 这位是艾美特
Emmett, this is Tad.
艾美特 这位是塔德
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 帅哥
Ted talks about you all the time.
泰德总是提起你
Well, if it can't be repeated, then it's true.
如果每次说起来都不重样 那就是真的
I've missed you.
我好想你
It's only been a day.
才过了一天而已
For a Monarch butterfly, that's an entire lifetime.
帝王蝶的一天可就是一辈子
Top of the line appliances, hardwood floors, 18 foot ceilings,
高配电器 硬木地板 18英尺高的天花板
there's not another loft like it in Pittsburgh.
在匹兹堡找不出第二间了
Yeah, I know. I've been here before.
我知道 以前来过
Everyone I show it to has been here before.
我带来的每一位客户都这么说
Here's the tear sheet. It's got all the details.
这是资料 细节都在里面了
Just give me a call if you're interested.
有兴趣的话随时给我打电♥话♥
Mind giving me the tour?
带我转转呗
Well, I was just about to lock up.
我正要锁门走了
I'm sure you can find your way around.
我相信你肯定很熟悉这里 自己转吧
Mom...wait.
妈 等等
I'm really busy. I'm in a hurry.
我很忙 赶时间
What's this?
这是什么
Honey...this...
宝贝 这...
That is...
那...
That...is just...
那简直...
Unbelievable? I know.
难以置信吗 我懂
That seems to be the general consensus.
所有人都是这个反应
And by the way, it's for two,
而且这封请柬是双人的
so bring anyone you like.
可以带你喜欢的人来
Anyone? Yes.
谁都行 对
Alright.
好的
Oh, but I have one condition.
但我有个条件
I promise I won't make any rude references to his age, or yours.
我保证不会拿他的年龄开玩笑 或你的
You're damn right you won't, but that's not what I was gonna say.
你敢就死定了 但我不是想说这个
I get the first dance,
我要跳第一支舞
after Brian.
在你和布莱恩跳完之后
No fucking way!
不可能
I don't care if it's corny,
我不在乎这是不是老土
the last time we danced was...
我们上一次跳舞
your cousin Joanne's wedding.
还是在你表姐乔安妮的婚礼上
Yeah, I was six.
是啊 我当时才6岁
You still remember how to foxtrot?
你还记得怎么跳狐步舞吗
No. Sure you do!
不记得了 你肯定记得
No, I don't! Sure you do, come on.
不记得 记得 快来
No... Come on!
不要 来嘛
Come on.
过来
Mom.
妈妈
What do you know?
真是出人意料
You're never too big to dance with your mom.
孩子再大也可以和妈妈跳舞
The owner of the Ironmen called. He wants me to come back.
铁人队的老板找我了 希望我回去
Well, it's about time he realised that winning the championship
他们总算明白 拿冠军比你的性取向
is more important than who you're fucking.
和床伴的身份要重要多了
Even if it is me.
哪怕你的床伴是我
I just hope my team-mates feel the same way.
希望我的队友也这么想
Don't worry about them. Just do what you do best.
别管他们 做你最拿手的就行了
Well...second best.
是第二拿手的
Emmett...thanks.
艾美特 谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Being there. Helping me.
在我身边帮助我
All I did was lend a little back-field support.
我只不过是给了你一点"后卫"的支持而已
It's your victory. Your...touchdown.
这是属于你的胜利 你的触地得分
The first one's for you.
第一次胜利是给你的
Try one of the lace cookies.
尝尝花边饼干吧
Depends on what they're laced with.
那得看是什么"蕾丝"花边了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表