剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You have...? Need I repeat?
你得了... 要我再说一遍吗
Well, this certainly hasn't been your year... dick-wise.
今年还真是不走运啊 就你的鸡♥巴♥而言
It's my responsibility to inform all of my former receptacles
我有责任告诉所有我♥操♥过的人
so that they can get tested.
让他们去检查一下
Wouldn't a full-page ad in 'USA Today' be more efficient?
在《今日美国》登一整版广♥告♥不是更方便
I've always preferred the personal touch.
我一直都喜欢私下交流
If you'd laid off the personal touch,
如果之前没有那么多私下交流的话
you wouldn't have to start spreading the news.
你就不用传播这条消息了
Hey. Remember last Wednesday?
你好 记得上星期三吗
I have syphilis.
我患了梅毒
Remember last Tuesday? Yeah.
记得上星期二吗 记得
Might wanna get tested for syphilis. Fuck!
最好验一下梅毒 操
Hey, remember last week in the back room?
记得上星期在暗室吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, we may have been exposed to syphilis.
我们可能被传染了梅毒
Fuck no! What?
操 不是吧 什么
Hey, dude! Remember last Tuesday? Yeah, in the back room.
嘿 老兄 记得上星期二吗 记得 在暗室里
You got exposed to syphilis.
你可能感染梅毒了
You might wanna get the test.
最好检查一下
Hey, do you remember last Tuesday...
你好 记得上周二...
Fortunately for me, I've been spared that nasty rash.
还好 这恶心的疹子和我没关系
Hey, remember last...
记得上个
Remember, uh, that get-together we had?
记得我们那一次吗
I think I got syphilis.
我想我得了梅毒
I got syph. Syph?!
我得了梅毒 梅毒
Until now.
到目前为止
How is she?
她怎么样了
Is she ok? She'll be fine.
她没事吧 她会好起来的
They gave her some Baby Tylenol
他们给她吃了婴儿止痛药
which needs repeating every four hours.
这个药四个小时吃一次
Every four hours.
每四个小时
And Amoxycillin twice a day.
阿莫西林一日两次
We'll pick that up at the pharmacy.
我们一会儿去药店开
Ok, sweetie, I'll take you home.
宝贝儿 马上带你回家
I was just about to say the same thing.
我正准备说同样的话
Why would she go with you?
凭什么她要跟你走
Because it's still my time.
因为还在我监护的时段
I say you've had enough time.
要我说 你的时段过了
We have an agreement.
我们有协议
After you practically abandoned her?
你之前几乎算是抛弃她了
Would you please calm down? I agree.
你们能不能冷静一下 我也觉得
A sick baby needs to be with her mother.
生病的宝宝应该和妈妈在一起
I am just as capable of taking care of her.
我一样有能力照顾她
You've proven that.
你倒是"证明"了这一点
Come with Daddy, honey bun.
来跟爸爸走 小蜜糕
She's coming with me.
她要跟我走
Would you two stop?!
你们能不能别这样了
I don't think either one of you
我觉得你们关心的都不是
cares about your daughter's welfare.
怎样才对你们的宝贝女儿好
All you're concerned about is who has ownership.
你们只是关心自己对她的所有权
That is not true!
不是这样的
How could you say that?
你怎么能那样说
And I've been a part of it.
而我居然也和你们一块搅合
Well, no more.
再也不会了
I'm withdrawing from this custodial circus right now.
我现在就从这场监护权闹剧中退出
Jenny Rebecca is all yours.
詹妮·丽贝卡归你们了
I just hope you spend as much time thinking about
我只希望你们能花点时间多为她想想
her needs as you do about yours.
而不是只想你们自己
Hearts.
心形的哦
Made out of cherry Jell-o.
还是樱桃果冻做的
And flowers.
还有那些花
Not the first ones in here.
它可不是这里的第一个男同
You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble.
你其实不用这么麻烦的
Nothing's too much trouble for you, Deb.
为了你 什么都不麻烦 黛比
Hey, you wanna go back to that bar tonight?
今晚还想去那个酒吧吗
I'm off at 6:00.
我6点钟下班
It's not really my scene, if you know what I mean.
那里其实不适合我 你懂我的意思吗
Yeah. Too crowded and noisy. I understand.
是啊 人又多又吵 我明白
How about we go to a nice quiet place
要不我们找个安静点的地方
and we can...
我们就能...
Loretta... sit.
洛蕾塔 坐吧
I'd love to, but I've got a couple of Pink Plates coming up.
我倒是也想 但还有几桌等着我上菜
Betty can serve them. Now, please sit.
贝蒂可以负责 请坐下来吧
Your order's up.
餐好了
Loretta,
洛蕾塔
I am truly flattered and honoured that you like me.
你喜欢我 我真的受宠若惊 也很荣幸
I more than like you.
我何止是喜欢你
I know.
我明白
It's just that there's one little hitch,
但是有一点小问题
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Although, God knows I could've
虽然 如果我是的话
spared myself a lot of grief if I was.
倒是能省却很多伤心往事
But, um, let's face it, honey,
但是亲爱的 我们还是现实点吧
after hanging out here all these years,
我在这里混了这么多年
if it still hasn't rubbed off,
我还是没有被掰弯
I think we can safely assume that, um...
我想我们大可放心地推定
that it's not gonna.
以后也不会的
I didn't think I was gay at first either.
我以前也不认为我是同性恋
But that's because I hadn't met the right person.
但那是因为我没有遇到对的人
I have met the right person.
我已经遇到对的人了
His name is Carl Horvath.
他叫卡尔·霍瓦特
Well, I gotta go pick up...
我得去...
No. Listen, please.
不 请听我说
Listen.
听着
You don't really love me.
你并不是真的爱我
Why wouldn't I?
怎么不是呢
You're wonderful.
你这么好
Well, I'll take the compliment.
我接受你的称赞
But you just think you do...
你只是认为你爱我
'cause for the first time in your life,
因为这是你在人生中第一次
you're finally expressing the real you.
能够展现真实的自己
And I am thrilled for you.
我内心为你激动不已
Truly, I am.
真的
But you need to love someone who can love you back...
但你该爱一个能够爱你的人
the way you deserve.
你值得被爱
What are you doing?
你干嘛呀
Letting in some sunshine.
让阳光照进来啊
Light is my enemy.
光明是我的敌人
Darkness is my only friend.
黑暗才是我唯一的朋友
I'll have to remember that.
回头我会记住的
What's all that?
那都是些什么啊
Queer Guy is about to work his fairy magic.
酷男基友就要施展他的妖精魔法了
Last time you worked your fairy magic,
上次你施展妖精魔法的时候
I almost wound up engaged to Tanya the trucker.
我差点沦为熊T的小妾
First we need to get your hair back to its natural colour.
首先我们先要把你的头发变回原来的颜色
Would you say
哪种颜色好呢
chocolate mousse or autumn in Umbria?
巧克力慕斯还是翁布里亚深秋
Look, Em, it's no use.
够了 小艾 没用的
I'm a caterpillar who's never gonna be a butterfly.
我是只永远不会化蝶的毛毛虫
I'm just gonna be
我将会变成
one of those old men we always make fun of,
大家都取笑的那种老男人
the ones who are trying to look young,
试图变得年轻一点
who are only fooling themselves.
最后却总是洋相尽出
Teddy, no matter what you look like,
泰迪 不管你看上去是什么样子
there will always be one person
总有一个人
who is blinded by your dazzling beauty.
会拜倒在你眩目的美丽面前
We're just gonna help Mother Nature along.
我们只要顺其自然就可以了
So let's get cracking.
那么我们开始吧
Give her a little prod up the ass.
顺水再推一把舟
So what happened?
到底发生了什么
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表