剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Sitting in front of the fire?
坐在壁炉前吗
Not exactly.
并不是
You were riding me in the stable,
你在马厩里操♥我♥
diving into me in the pool, slamming me on the tennis court.
在泳池里操♥我♥ 在网球场操♥我♥
Well, that gives a new meaning to U.S.Open.
那真是重新定义了美网公"开"赛
I better start practicing my serve.
我最好开始练习我的"技术"了
Wouldn't you rather just cuddle?
你不想就搂抱在一起吗
What? I said wouldn't you rather just lie here and...
什么 我说你不想就躺在这里...
No. no, no, I heard what you said.
不不不 我听到你说的了
You said "cuddle".
你说了"搂抱"
So?
所以呢
So, I have never, ever once heard you even use that word,
我从来没有听你说过这个词 一次都没有
much less actually want to do it.
更别说真正想那么做
Okay, so can we just turn the lights out? No! No.
好吧 可以把灯关掉吗 不行
Brian kinney fucks, sucks, rims, rams but never...
布莱恩·肯尼会操人 口♥交♥ 舔肛 爆菊 但从不...
cuddles.
搂抱
Okay, so I used a word that offends your sensibilities.
好吧 我用了一个词伤害了你的感情
Forgive me. I apologize.
原谅我 我道歉
I'll never do it again.
我再也不这样了
No. It's more than just that.
不 不仅如此
Every day we get closer to being married,
距离我们的婚期每近一天
the person I know gets further away.
我认识的布莱恩就离我远一点
I'm right here.
我就在这里
But it's not you.
但这不是你
Looks like you, feels like you, but you...
看着像你 感觉像你 但是你...
you would never...
你是不会
go to your own stag party
参加自己的单身派对
and not fuck every hot guy in sight.
却不把眼前的帅哥都操个遍
You would never be more interested in gardening than getting laid.
你对园艺的兴趣绝不会超过做♥爱♥
I'm just trying to make you happy.
我只是努力想让你开心
I want you to do what makes you happy, not me.
我想让你做令你自己开心的事 而不是我
What about you?
那你呢
Yes, you.
没错 你
Not going to New York?
不去纽约
Fuck New York.
去他妈的纽约
Conquering the art world?
征服艺术界
Fuck the art world.
去他妈的艺术界
Why?
为什么
Because you're afraid? I'm not afraid.
因为你害怕了吗 我没有怕
Then what? I don't want it.
那是怎么了 我就是不想要
Bullshit. I don't.
放屁 我不想
It means nothing.
那没有任何意义
Would it still mean nothing if I wasn't here?
如果我不在这里 那还是没意义吗
How do you expect me to give a you rational response
你所说的情况完全是假设
when the circumstances you've presented are completely suppositional
在现实生活中也没有根据
and, as such, have no basis in reality?
你怎么指望我给你一个理性的回答
Just answer the goddamn question. Aw, I don't know.
回答那个该死的问题 我不知道
Well, I do.
我知道
I don't want to live with someone
我不希望跟我共度余生的人
who sacrificed their life and called it love...
牺牲了自己的生活 还称之为爱
to be with me.
就为了跟我在一起
Neither do I.
我也不想
What's that?
这是什么
It's a quadruple bypass sundae.
这是个四重圣代
Four kinds of ice cream,
四种冰淇淋
four kinds of toppings, four kinds of sauce.
四种配料 四种酱汁
You want to give me a heart attack?
你想让我得心脏病吗
It's the only thing I could think of that was sweeter than you.
这是我能想到的唯一比你还甜的东西
I guess it beats getting whopped upside the head.
总比被你一巴掌扇在头上好
Jesus, mom, what the hell was that for?
天呐 老妈 你打我♥干♥嘛
That's to remind you what'll happen to you
为了提醒你 如果你不再是
if you ever stop being the most loving son a mother has ever had.
妈妈最贴心的儿子 会有什么后果
Wouldn't you agree, Ben?
你同意吗 本
Oh, I'd be scared not to.
我不敢不同意
Hey, kid.
嘿 小子
Can you bring us some water?
能给我们倒点水吗
Did you ever hear of "please"?
你有听说过"请"这个词吗
Sit down.
坐下
Well, what did I do now?
我又犯什么错了
We got your report card.
我们收到你的成绩单了
Oh, shit.
操
You passed every subject with "Bs" and "Cs".
你通过了每门课 成绩都是B和C
No shit? That's awesome, dude.
不是吧 干得漂亮 小子
That means you get to graduate with your class.
那意味着你可以和你的同学一起毕业
That's Monongahela Institute of Typing.
那是莫农加希拉打字学院的简称
What's this?
这是什么
It's a journal, to write stuff in.
一本日记 可以写点东西
"H.N.B."
"H.N.B"
They're your initials,
是你的姓名首字母
if you'd like them to be.
如果你愿意的话
Hunter Novotny-Bruckner.
亨特·诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳
Instead of being our foster son,
我们希望你不只是我们的养子
we'd like you to be our real son.
而是成为我们真正的儿子
That is, if you'd like us to be your fathers.
当然了 前提是你愿意让我们当你的父亲
You mean, you want to adopt me?
你的意思是 你们想收养我吗
As soon as possible, in case Prop 14 passes.
越快越好 免得14号♥提案通过了
So what do you say?
你意下如何
"Today,
「今天
Michael and Ben asked me to be their son...
迈克和本叫我当他们的儿子
I said 'yes.'"
我答应了」
It's a rehearsal dinner, but what's to rehearse?
这是婚礼彩排晚宴 但有什么可彩排的呢
But what do you get the man who's had everyone?
但该送什么礼物给睡遍全城的男人呢
A water buffalo.
一头水牛
Why the hell would Brian want to fuck that?
布莱恩为什么会想操水牛
It's to help Cambodian farmers plough their fields
那能帮助柬埔寨农民犁地
and provide milk for their children.
并给他们的孩子提供牛奶
Well, that is so much more imaginative than another boring old
这份礼物可比老套的
sterling silver place setting from Tiffany's.
蒂芙尼纯银餐具有创意多了
Justin's already gotten everything he's ever wanted.
贾斯汀想要的一切都得到了
I know how he feels.
我懂他的感受
To the couple.
敬一对新人
We would like to thank you all for coming to our rehearsal dinner.
感谢大家出席我们的婚礼彩排晚宴
However, there is nothing to rehearse.
不过 没什么可彩排的
The wedding's off.
婚礼取消了
No, it's true.
不 是真的
We decided not to get married.
我们决定不结婚了
How the fuck do you return a water buffalo?
水牛要他妈怎么退货啊
Based on our previous discussion,
根据我们之前的讨论
I came up with a campaign that's more
我想出了一支
in line with your vision.
更符合你们要求的广♥告♥
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Now we're cooking. Nice work, Brian.
这才像话 干得好 布莱恩
That's exactly what I had in mind.
这跟我设想的一模一样
Intimate, warm, romantic.
亲密 温暖 浪漫
All the feelings a woman associates with love-making.
都是女人心中和做♥爱♥相关的感觉
Right, Cynthia?
对吗 辛西娅
Uh, some women.
有些女人 是的
But there's only one problem.
但只有一个问题
Women aren't going to be buying a little pill
女人不会买♥♥蓝色小药丸
to make their dicks hard.
来让自己的鸡♥巴♥变硬
Men are.
男人会
Straight, gay,
无论直男 基佬
Democrat, Republican - it doesn't matter.
民♥主♥党 共和党 都一样
They're all paying 10 bucks a pop for the same reason.
他们买♥♥10美金一颗的药丸都是出于同样的原因
And trust me, Ms. Dixon,
相信我 迪克森女士
it's not to rekindle the flame.
那绝不是为了重燃爱火
They want to fuck.
他们想操♥逼♥
They want to shoot their loads as often as they can,
他们想射♥精♥ 越频繁越好
as hard as they can,
越激烈越好
all night long, if they can.
如果可以 射一整晚不停歇
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表