剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
since your father left me.
我第一个约会的男人
That's a long time.
那已经过了很久了
Don't you think I'm entitled to be with someone?
你不觉得我有权利跟某个人在一起吗
Someone appropriate.
一个合适的人
Someone your own age.
一个跟你年纪差不多的人
That's really funny, coming from you.
从你嘴里说出来 还真是好笑
Mom, I was 17.
妈 我当时17岁
You're...
你都...
You're my mother. You should know better.
你是我妈 你应该更明白
You know, when you first started seeing Brian,
你刚跟布莱恩在一起的时候
I admit I had trouble - a lot of trouble.
我承认我不能接受 完全不能
But eventually I realised
但是最终我意识到
that if he made you happy, was good to you,
如果他能让你快乐 对你好
that's all that really mattered.
那才是最重要的
Well, now it's your turn. Hmm?
现在轮到你理解我了
This is not a time for complacency or silence.
现在不是安心或者沉默的时候了
The battle lines have been drawn.
战线已经画下
It's up to every American to declare which side they're on.
现在是每个公民表明立场的时候了
The side that recognises homosexuality
是承认同性恋
as an acceptable lifestyle
接受他们的生活方式
and wants to reward their deviant behaviour
奖励他们的异常行为
by giving them the most sacred right that a man and woman have -
给予他们男人和女人所有的神圣权利
the right to marry...
婚姻权...
Do you hear what he's saying?
你听到他说什么了吗
.. or the side that is determined to uphold the values
还是坚决捍卫这个基♥督♥国家
on which this great Christian country was founded...
建国时所形成的价值观
When did we become a Christian country?
我们什么时候成了基♥督♥国家了
.. to defend the family and to protect our children.
保卫我们的家庭 保护我们的孩子
Why do they always make it on family and children?
他们怎么老拿家庭和孩子出来说事
Like, gay people don't have families and children, too?!
同性恋就没有家庭和孩子了吗
Maybe we should punch his fucking lights out.
也许我们该一拳打醒他
That's not how we get our message across - by starting fights.
打架可不是我们宣传理念的方式
Please vote for Proposition 14.
请支持14号♥提案
I have this thing for Sichuan beef.
我好爱吃四川牛肉
Oh, me too. Love it.
我也是 超爱
Can't get enough of it.
总是吃不腻
What else can't you get enough of?
还有什么是你不会腻的
That.
这个
You know, I never put too much stock in those mixers at Woody's.
我对于伍迪酒吧的相亲会从来都没抱过什么期望
I mainly went to confirm my conviction
我去主要是为了确认
that nothing would ever come of it.
相亲会真的没用
That is so pessimistic.
你太悲观了
It's not pessimistic, it's, uh... it's Jewish.
不是悲观 犹太人就这样
But this time it worked out.
但是这次成功了
For me too.
对我来说也一样
Mind if I ask you a personal question?
能问你个私人问题吗
Do I ever have sex on the first date?
我会跟人第一次约会就上♥床♥吗
How'd you guess?
你怎么猜到的
Depends how it goes.
得看约会的情况
How would you say this is going?
那你觉得这次约会如何
Everything alright down there?
下面情况还好吗
Frankly, no.
坦白说 不好
What's wrong?
怎么了
You're not Jewish.
你不是犹太人
I never said I was.
我从没说过我是
But you were at the mixer.
但是你去的是一个犹太相亲会
I wanted to meet a nice Jewish guy.
我想认识一个不错的犹太人
So did I.
我也是
Oh... well... look, I mean...
听我说...我是说...
Why let a little thing like my not being Jewish
为什么要让我不是犹太人这种小事
ruin what could be a beautiful relationship?
毁了我们之间可能会建立的美好关系
Because I want a Jewish husband.
因为我想要个犹太丈夫
I want to settle down, carry on traditions, heritage.
我想安定下来 延续传统
Well, I-I'll have the surgery. Uh... more surgery.
我可以去割包皮 再多做个手术
Uh, I'll, uh... I'll convert. Huh? Elizabeth Taylor did it.
我可以...改信犹太教 像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样
Marilyn Monroe. Sammy Davis Jr...
还有玛丽莲·梦露 山姆·戴维斯
Look.
听我说
You're a nice guy, Ted.
泰德 你是个好人
You're just not a nice Jewish guy.
只是你不是犹太人
Hey, Deb, listen to this.
黛比 听听这个
"And then the unthinkable happened.
"意想不到的事情发生了
"Drew Boyd, hero to millions of fans,
拥有数百万粉丝的英雄 德鲁·博伊德
"planted one on Channel Five's Queer Guy.
舌吻了5频道的酷男基友
"It was the kiss heard round the world.
全世界都看见了这个吻
"The question is, now what?
问题是然后呢
"Will Mr Boyd still be called a hero,
博伊德先生仍然会被称作英雄
"or will he be called a lot of less flattering things?
还是会被冠上一个没那么好听的称号♥
"It doesn't really matter.
这都不是重点
"What matters is Drew Boyd has scored a touchdown
重点是德鲁·博伊德在个人勇气
"for personal courage and honesty. "
和诚实方面 触地得分"
Yes!
太好了
Will you let the man in?! Drew!
让他进来行不行 德鲁
Thank you!
谢谢
I'm sorry about this.
很抱歉引起这样的麻烦
It's not your fault, honey.
不是你的错
Do they have to trample my fucking rose bed?!
他们非得践踏我的玫瑰地吗
Well, wait till you read this.
读完这个
You're going to be so proud.
你会很自豪的
I've been suspended.
我被停赛了
What?
什么
Why?!
为什么啊
You weren't driving drunk.
你没有醉酒驾驶
You didn't rape anybody.
你没有强♥奸♥别人
You weren't making illegal bets.
你没有踢黑球
All you did was... Deb!
你只是...黛比
What? We know what he did.
什么 我们知道他做了什么
My coach says it's for my own good.
教练说这是为了我好
In case my team-mates try to injure me.
以防我的队友试图伤害我
I thought you were supposed to look out for each other.
我以为队友之间应该互相照应
So did I.
我也以为是那样
You're being awfully diligent.
这么勤快啊
It's our home.
这是我们的家啊
I want everything to be perfect.
我希望每样东西都是完美的
You're in it. That's perfect enough for me.
你在家对我来说就是完美
That is the most cloyingly sentimental remark i have every heard.
这是我听到过的最甜的甜言蜜语
I'd throw up if I didn't love every word of it.
如果不是我爱听 我会恶心得吐了
Aw. Come on in. It's cold.
进去吧 外面冷
Uh, hold on.
等等
I've just got to do one last thing.
我还有最后一件事要做
There.
好了
Surprised to see you here.
没想到会在这见到你
I wanted to ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
Why did you apologise?
你为什么道歉
I guess I miss you.
我想是因为想你了
You still love me?
你还爱我吗
Always have.
从过去爱到现在
Always will.
从现在爱到未来
So do I.
我也是
Said you look like you need a friend to talk to. So do I.
你看上去需要一个朋友来谈心 我也是
Isn't there a hotline for that?
你就不能打个热♥线♥电♥话♥什么的吗
In a pinch, you'll do.
糟糕情况下 你也可以凑合
My date was a bust.
我的约会黄了
What went wrong?
出了什么状况
You'll live.
你会活下去的
Gee, I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你怎么做到的
You always know the right thing to say.
你总是知道该说什么
Get you a drink?
给你拿杯酒
That's very thoughtful of you, Theodore.
西奥多 你真体贴
Don't mind if I do.
我的确想要一杯
Get yourself one of those girlie things you like so much.
给你自己也点杯你喜欢的娘娘腔饮料
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表