剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But if you'd had the chance?
如果你有这么个机会呢
I'd have jumped on it.
果断投怀送抱啊
Which is what I hope your mother's doing.
我希望你妈妈也能这样
Yeah, but he's half her age.
但那男的小她一半岁数啊
Jeez. You kids -
老天 你们这些孩子
you don't cut your parents much slack, do you?
就是不肯对父母宽容点 是吗
Well, under the sexual bill of rights -
在性权利这一方面
that is, if we still have any rights -
前提是我们还有任何权利的话
she's entitled to the same freedoms you and Brian have.
她有权享有你和布莱恩拥有的一切自有
Had.
是曾经拥有
You catch my drift.
你懂我的意思
Fucking pepper.
该死的胡椒粉
I've done my share of running around,
我一个人也算飘荡够了
but... when I read your description -
当我看到你的介绍上说
enjoy spending quiet evenings at home -
喜欢独自在家享受宁静的夜晚
there's something about it I found very appealing.
我觉得这其中也有很吸引我的地方
To tell you the truth, I... I've never liked going out much.
实话跟你说 我向来都不怎么喜欢外出
See, when I was a kid, the Partridge Family reunion came to town,
我小的时候 《帕特里奇一家》剧组来到镇上
and, uh...
然后
I wanted Danny Bonaduce's autograph so bad.
我好想要丹尼·波纳杜斯的签名
So, I waited in line for four hours,
我排队等了四个小时
and then finally, there they were,
最后他们终于来了
dressed in those white jumpsuits.
穿着白色的连衣裤
Oh, God, I remember those.
老天 我记得那衣服
David Cassidy - I had such a crush.
大卫·卡西迪 我迷死他了
Anyway, there was a stampede.
总之 最后发生了踩踏事件
I got trampled.
我被人踩踏
That's terrible.
这太可怕了
Yeah, it was pretty terrifying.
是的 真的是非常可怕
In fact, I still get nervous being in a crowd.
实际上 我现在遇到人群还会害怕
So, how's the date going?
约会进行得怎么样了
It is not a date, Deb. We're just getting acquainted.
我们没在约会 黛比 我们只是熟悉下彼此而已
You mean checking each other out to make sure you're not trolls?
你是指确认对方不是怪物
And then you go and fuck? Huh?
然后就去上♥床♥了
Yeah. Deb has a way of cutting right to the chase.
好吧 黛比就是这么直奔主题
So, have we, uh... officially passed the troll test?
那么 我们已经确认对方不是什么怪物了吧
Yeah.
是的
Well, how about a real date? Great.
那来次真正的约会怎么样 好啊
I just bought two tickets to the
我刚买♥♥了两张周四晚的
Stop Prop 14 benefit Thursday night.
反14号♥提案慈善晚会的票
Cyndi Lauper's performing.
辛迪·劳博尔会上场表演噢
I... I'd love to, but...
我很乐意 但是
Crowds. Right.
人太多 明白
Well, some other time.
那就下次吧
No. No, wait.
不 不 等一下
My therapist says it's important I stare down my demons,
我的心理医生说我应该直面内心的恐惧
so... that's what I'm going to do.
所以 我会去的
You sure? It's a date.
你确定吗 一言为定
Great.
太好了
Uh, 300, maybe as many as 400.
三百到四百人
For this Thursday night.
就是这周四晚
Yes, I know, it's a big crowd.
是的 我知道 人是很多
Yeah, I know it's short notice.
是的 我知道时间很赶
Whatever it takes to make it work.
我们愿意尽一切努力
Saturday won't work.
周六不行
Are you sure you can't...
你确定你不能再...
There's no way that you can...
真的就没有办法了吗
Well, thanks. Thanks anyway.
那好吧 还是谢谢
No luck? Nada.
有戏吗 白搭
Same here.
我也是
So, who's left?
还有没问过的吗
That's it. Everything's either booked
全问了 不是被预订了
or they don't want us.
就是不肯租给我们场地
This is a disaster.
简直就是灾难
There's one place.
还有个地方我们可以一试
I'm not asking him for anything.
我到死也不会求他的
Michael, this is important.
迈克 这晚会很重要
Can't you and Brian put aside your differences for one night?
你和布莱恩就不能放下分歧吗 就一晚
I'm sorry. I'm not going to do it.
对不住了 我绝对不会找他的
Well, then, I guess we'll just have to call the centre,
那我们只能给中心打电♥话♥
tell them the benefit's off.
告诉他们晚会得取消了
You've got to try the Bodyline.
你一定得去「身线」
The best bathhouse in Sydney.
那是全悉尼最好的公共澡堂
Bodyline.
身线
That's it, mate. Fuck me. Harder!
就是这样 伙计 用力 用点力
What about clubs?
有什么推荐的夜店吗
I prefer Arc on Oxford.
我喜欢牛津大街的方舟夜店
Friendly. Young crowd.
氛围好 年轻人多
Arc on Oxford.
牛津大街的方舟
The midnight shift's packed on the weekends.
那里周末午夜场可是人满为患
Don't stop. I'm close.
别停 我要♥射♥了♥
Oh, yeah, mate. Oh, yes. Yes.
好爽 就是这样
Oh, yes!
好爽
Shit.
我♥操♥
Jeez. I was calling and calling.
老天 我电♥话♥都快打爆了
Why didn't you just buy a stick of dynamite and blast the door down?
你干脆买♥♥捆炸♥药♥把门炸开得了
It's the Brown Athletics account...
是有关布朗运动品公♥司♥的事
Oops... sorry.
哎呀 抱歉
Not as sorry as he is.
遗憾的是他
What about it?!
什么事
Leo Brown just heard about Drew Boyd.
利奥·布朗刚听说了德鲁·博伊德出柜的事
He wants another spokesman for his underwear line.
他要给他的内衣系列另找代言人
Did you tell him that we've already booked the photoshoot?
你跟他说过我们已经预订好拍摄了吗
That the ad space has already been paid for?
并且我们已经支付了广♥告♥位的钱了
He said, "That's your problem.
他说 "这是你们的问题
But if you don't find someone else, you'll have a bigger one. "
但你们要是不换人 问题就更大了"
Bottom line - a gay player is disruptive to a team.
底线是 同性恋队员会引起队伍的分♥裂♥
Imagine that you're in a locker room...
试想你正在更衣室
Don't tell me his team-mates are afraid he'll jump them.
别跟我说他的队友担心会被他操了
Those big guys can't take care of themselves?
这些肌肉男还不能保护自己吗
No. Besides, he didn't chase them around the showers before.
不 再说 他以前没在他们洗澡时骚扰过他们
Why would he now?
为什么出柜了之后就会呢
By announcing that he was gay,
公开出柜就意味着
Drew Boyd has separated himself from the rest of the team.
德鲁·博伊德已经自绝于队伍了
The spirit of unity, the playing together as one, has been broken
队伍团结一致的精神遭到了破坏
and it can never be repaired.
而这破坏再也无法被弥补
So, you're saying they should get rid of him?
所以你觉得应该把他开除出队伍
If he was on my team, I would.
如果我说的算 我会开除他的
I'd say I had no choice...
我会说我别无选择
Hey, I was watching that.
喂 我还在看呢
Why? So you can get even more depressed?
怎么 你还不够沮丧吗
I have just the thing to take your mind off it.
我有一样可以让你忘却烦恼的东西
'Madame X'.
《X夫人》
Starry the unjustly underrated Lana Turner.
主演是被世人低估的拉娜·特纳
What a performance.
表演非常出彩
Lana has an illicit affair
拉娜出了绯闻
and after being discovered,
在被人发现之后
is forced to forfeit her identity as her.
她被迫隐姓埋名成为X夫人
She wanders the world in a drunken stupor,
她酗酒度日 徘徊在世界的边缘
finally to return home and murder her blackmailer.
最终回到家 杀了那个敲诈她的人
And this is supposed to make me feel better?
你觉得这片能让我感觉好点儿
Yeah, well, Lana always does it for me.
是啊 反正对我总是挺有效的
Hey, you know what really might make you feel better?
你知道什么能真的让你感觉好起来吗
Coming with me to the Stop Prop 14 event.
跟我一起去反14号♥提案慈善晚会吧
You can meet your gay fans,
你可以见见同志粉丝群
see what a role model and inspiration you've become.
你激励了他们并成为了他们的榜样
I told you - I'm a professional football player,
我告诉过你 我是一名职业橄榄球运动员
not a professional fag!
而不是一个职业基佬
So stop trying to get me to be the new gay poster boy!
别再试着让我成为什么新同志代言人
You'd better take care of yourself.
你最好整理下情绪
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表