剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm the one who was stupid enough
我才是那个蠢到
to believe no one would ever find out.
以为没人会发现的家伙
Hey Callie!
凯利
What are you wasting your time for? He's a fag!
你何必浪费自己的时间 他是个基佬
I hear the way he got AIDS
我可听说
is when old geezers fuck him up the ass.
他是被一个老头操屁♥股♥时染上艾滋的
For cash.
卖♥♥逼哦
You told!
你告诉他们了
No, I swear I didn't!
没有 我发誓我没有
Hey, faggot!
基佬
Here's 5 bucks, why don't you suck my cock?
给你五美元 来帮我舔屌♥吧
I charge way more than that for assholes like you.
对于你这种混♥蛋♥ 我的收费可比这高多了
Lucas, stop it!
卢卡斯 住手
You want to get AIDS?
你想得艾滋吗
Then go on, hit me,
那就来吧 打我啊
get my blood all over you!
让我的血溅满你全身
Come on, come on.
走吧 走吧
Faggot!
死基佬
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm sorry, but I can't promise you Schmidt.
很抱歉 我不能保证会用施密特
He's the hottest guy in town, even I want to fuck him.
他是我们这最性感的 连我都想上他
Ted...
泰德
Teddy?
泰迪
I'm sorry, Brian. You can't have me.
很抱歉 布莱恩 你无法拥有我
Teddy...
泰迪
Ted?
泰德
Teddy...
泰迪
It's me. Em.
是我 小艾
Aah. I must've been dreaming.
我刚一定是在做梦
I'll say!
我也觉得
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
Like I was hit by a bus and left for dead,
就像被公交车给撞了 躺在地上等死
and then stepped on by an elephant.
然后一只大象又从我身上踩了过去
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
A tad... puffy.
有点肿
But the doctor said, give it a few days and you'll be gorgeous.
不过医生说了 几天后你就会变得十分漂亮
Right.
好吧
Thank you for seeing me through this, Em.
谢谢你陪我度过这一切 小艾
Please. When I pull my Joan Rivers,
好了 当我整得没有人样的时候
you'll be right there with me.
你也会陪着我的
Now you lie there and rest, okay?
现在你就好好躺着休息 好吗
And remember! No peeking.
记住 不准偷看
No peeking.
不准偷看
Fuck no peeking.
去他的不准偷看
The way I feel, I'm allowed to peek.
在我看来 我当然可以偷看
Did you see his face?
你看见他的表情了吗
Pissed as hell.
简直是气疯了
Which is exactly what I'm going to be
要是我再来一杯这个
if I have another one of these.
我就要烂醉如泥了
Me too.
我也是
Another shooter!
再来一杯
I'm so proud of you!
我真为你骄傲
Tell that former asshole of yours to fuck off.
叫你的混账前夫滚蛋
Well, I never could've done it without you and your big bat.
如果不是你和你的棒球棍 我永远也做不到
Bigger than his, I'll bet.
我打赌 比他的"棒子"大
You better believe it.
那当然
You don't have to be afraid of him anymore.
你再也不用害怕他了
I don't know how I could ever repay you, Deb.
我不知道要怎样才能报答你 黛比
First you give me a new life, and...
你先是给了我全新的生活 然后
and then you save it.
然后你挽救了我的生活
Honey, you don't owe me a damn thing.
亲爱的 你根本不欠我任何东西
But there is something that you owe yourself.
你倒是欠你自己一点东西
Happiness.
幸福
You've been through a lot of shit, and you deserve it.
你遭了很多罪 应当享受幸福了
Someone to share it with.
与人共享幸福
Someone who'll treat you.
一个能好好待你的人
I think I'd better go home before the sun comes up.
我觉得我最好在日出前回家去
Me too, I have the early shift at the diner.
我也是 我要到餐馆上早班
Well, when you open up the place, think of me in bed.
当你在餐馆开门的时候 想象下我躺在床上
I will.
我会的
Love you.
爱你
You too.
我也爱你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Here's the breast milk, sterilized bottles, diapers,
这有奶水 消毒过的奶瓶 尿不湿
bottle warmer, her blanket.
热瓶器 她的毯子
We have blankets.
我们有毯子
She slept with this one every night since was born.
她从出生起就一直睡在这张毯子上面
It's an antique Lindsey bought for her.
这是琳赛给她买♥♥的一件古董
We'll see she sleeps with it.
我们会让她睡在上面的
Oh, and...
还有
Here are the feeding instructions.
这是喂养指南
It's pretty much every three hours, or...
差不多是每三小时一次 或者
when she's hungry, she'll let you know.
当她饿的时候 她会让你们知道的
Oh, and make sure the milk is warm but not too hot.
注意保持奶水温热 但不能太烫
So if anything happens, or if there are any questions...
如果出了什么事或者有任何问题
Yeah, we'll call.
我们会打电♥话♥给你
Goodbye, precious.
再见 宝贝
He might still come.
他还是有可能来的
Fuck him.
操他的
More caped crusaders for us.
我们可以享用更多的斗篷勇士
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表