剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
When there's a loving, stable home with two fathers.
两个父亲的和美家庭要好得多
Single mothers?
什么单亲妈妈
You just said, "Single mothers".
你刚说的 单亲妈妈
You mean like me?
是指我这样的吗
I wasn't talking about you,
我没在说你
I wasn't even thinking about you.
我都没想到你
Yeah, so what else is new.
是啊 每回都这样
But I was a single mother. And guess what,
可我曾经是个单亲妈妈 而且
even without a father,
就算没有父亲
you still had enough sense to come in out of the rain.
遇到风雨 你仍会归家
Sometimes.
至少有时候会
That's not what I was talking about.
我不是那个意思
Christ sakes, mom, could you stop misinterpreting?
天呐 老妈 你别再曲解我的意思行吗
Who's misinterpreting?
谁在曲解
All we're saying...
我们的意思是
I know what you're saying, I speak the language,
我听得懂你们的意思 我懂英语
thank you very much!
不劳烦您解释
You think there's two of you,
你们觉得 你们在一起
that you're better equipped to raise a kid.
就更有条件抚养孩子吗
Let me tell you two experts something.
你们两个能人 给我听好了
Not everyone is fortunate enough
不是人人都走运
to have a partner and enough money
经济宽裕 伴侣和睦
to stay home and raise their kids.
窝在家里 抚养孩子
Some of us had to work. Night and day!
有些人必须工作 没日没夜地工作
Sometimes till two in the fucking morning.
有时甚至加班到凌晨两点
So that our kids could have sneakers and jeans,
那样我们的孩子才能有运动鞋 牛仔裤
and walkmans and go to the movies,
随身听 还能去看电影
just like all their friends.
就和他的朋友们一样
And while we were out there working,
然而当我们奔波劳作的时候
we were just hoping, and praying to God,
我们只能希望 并向天祈祷
they didn't get sick, or get in trouble.
孩子千万不要生病 或遇上麻烦
But we had no choice.
我们别无选择
We made whatever sacrifice we could
为了下一代的幸福
for out kids' happiness.
我们愿牺牲一切
So, you two think you could do it better?
你们自认为能做得更好吗
All I gotta say is...
我只能说
good for you.
有你们受的
I almost didn't recognize you since you gained all that weight!
你胖了这么多 我都快认不出来了
It's not that much.
也没胖那么多吧
I wish that I could gain weight like that.
我希望我也能增肥这么显著
I try and I try and I eat,
我真的很努力地增肥了
and I eat but no matter what I do,
吃了又吃 可不管我怎么做
I just can't keep it on.
就是没办法长肉
Pity.
真可惜
Chocolate? I'm on a diet.
巧克力吃吗 我在节食
Oh, and it's already working.
已经奏效了
Your hair is getting thinner.
你头发越来越少了
Look, whatever else is going on,
听着 其他方面怎样都好
I've always had a healthy head of hair.
但我这一头秀发肯定是健康的
Well, I hate to contradict Mrs. Brawling,
好吧 我可不敢和骂家子斗嘴
but the mirror only has one face and... you're looking at it.
可是镜子不撒谎 你也看到了
Shit!
我靠
I'm getting bald!
我要变秃子了
What do I do?! What do I do?!
我该怎么办 怎么办
Convert to Judaism and wear a yarmulka?
入犹太教吧 这样就可以戴小圆帽了
There's no use fighting it, sweatheart.
反抗是没有用的 亲爱的
I'm afraid age is the last trick any of us picks up.
恐怕年龄是我们最后一个理解的奥秘了
The problem is, after it fucks us,
关键是 它在蹂躏过我们之后
it doesn't leave.
还赖着不走
So if I were you,
如果我是你
I'd stop singing the title song from "Poor me"
我就不会再怨天尤人
and accept it.
欣然接受
Then what? Die?
然后怎样 挂掉吗
Or move to Palm Springs.
或者搬到棕榈泉去住
Pour yourself a Martini and ogle the...
给自己倒一杯马提尼酒 向墨西哥帅男
Mexican boys.
暗送秋波
Now... what shall we do with this?
现在 我们做个什么发型
Same old, same old?
老样子 还是"老"样子
It doesn't matter how many of these weddings I do,
不管我策划多少次婚礼
I always get a lump in my throat and a tear in my eyes.
此时此刻我总会哽咽欲泣
Maybe it's allergies. What if everybody starts sneezing?
那可能是过敏 万一大家都打喷嚏怎么办
You see, I told you, we should've had it indoors!
看吧 我就说应该在室内举♥行♥的
The only stifles today will be stifles of joy,
今天一定会万事顺利 一派祥和
from how lovely the bride looks.
因为新娘看起来这么美
I still think I should've left my hair down,
我还是觉得我应该把头发放下来
my face looks too round, doesn't it?
我脸看起来太圆了对不对
It's the perfect frame for the perfect picture.
这才能拍出最美的容颜
You hear that, honey?
听到了吧 亲爱的
It's all an illusion, I'm a mess.
都是幻觉而已 我糟透了
Are those rain clouds?
那些是积雨云吗
I think that it's time to cue the wedding march.
现在该去放婚礼进行曲了
This... You need to relax.
这... 你得放松
To my beautiful bride...
敬我最美的新娘
From now on, you're my morning news, my evening news,
从现在起 你就是我的早间新闻 晚间新闻
and my special bulletin.
还有特别报道
Don, what a beautiful sentiment!
唐 说的好美啊
Oh my God. Oh my God!
天啊 地啊
Alright, places, everyb...
好了 就位吧
I told you something would go wrong?
我早说过会有意外发生的吧
Didn't I tell you there'll be a disaster?!
我说过会突降劫难的吧
My blouse! Look at me!
我的上衣 看看我
How can I go out there? I can't.
我怎么走出去 这样不行啊
It's ruined! Everything is ruined!
毁了 一切都完了
Take it off.
脱下来
Take it off. Take your blouse off, come on, be quick about it!
脱下来 把上衣脱下来 快 快
Come on. We've got a hundred guests watching.
快点 有上百个宾客在看着呢
Chop chop! Okay...
快啊 好的
Oh my God.
天啊
Go, go go go. Going!
走走走 我在走了
I need a soup pot and two bottles of Bourgandy, please!
我要一个汤锅和两瓶勃垦地
Vite! Vite!
速度速度
As fast as we can, people!
尽量快点啊
You want a chicken too?!
你是不是还要一只鸡啊
That's a hell of a time to make cocque au vin,
离结婚仪式还有两分钟了 现在做红酒炖鸡
two minutes before our wedding!
可真会挑时间啊
Alright... What the fuck are you doing?!
好了 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Just because I didn't carry her
我没怀她
doesn't mean I'm not her mother too.
不代表我不是她妈
See the choo-choo go around the tracks, sonny boy?
看见绕着铁轨跑的小火车了没 小子
See it?
看见了吗
Sure is fun.
当然 好好玩
But after a while it gets monotonous and predictable,
但过不了多久 这就会变得单调无聊
and that's when we throw off the shackles of convention
那时 就该我们摆脱世俗枷锁了
and relinquish control,
然后放开控制
and cause senseless, tragic, disaster!
导致麻木 惨剧 灾难
Oh my... did you see that?
天 你看见了没
Brian, what are you doing?
布莱恩 你在干嘛
I'm just teaching my son how to have fun.
我只是在教我儿子怎么玩
Well I wish you'd listen to what I'm saying.
我希望你能认真听我说
Just because I didn't carry her
我没怀她
doesn't mean I'm not her mother too?
不代表我就不是她妈
I was there every step of the way.
我每时每刻都在陪伴她
Impregnating her, coaching her, taking care of her...
关心她 教育她 照顾她
I even helped with the delivery.
甚至分娩我都有帮忙
So who says you're not?
那谁说你不是了
Michael.
迈克
He's petitioning for joint custody.
他起诉要求获得共同监护权
And 50 percent physical custody.
还有一半的生活监护权
Who the hell does he think he is, the father?
他以为他是谁 孩子他爹吗
The agreement was that
协议说明
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表