剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah, that'll warm him up alright.
好吧 足够让他欲♥火♥焚身了
Dear... God, it's like a glory hole for straights.
上帝啊 简直像为直男准备的鸟洞啊
Okay, here you go boys...
这是你们的食物
hey, Deb! When did you get here?
黛比 你什么时候来的
I... ah...
我
a couple of minutes ago, hi Loretta,
刚来几分钟 你好 洛蕾塔
I just stopped by to see...
我就是路过顺便来看看
Hold that thought for one second.
稍等片刻
Spinach salad, dressing on the side
不加调味汁的菠菜沙拉
for the queer guy,
给我们的酷男基友
Chilli cheese, fries and a vanilla shake
辣味起司 薯条和香草奶昔
for the Teddy bear.
给我们的泰迪熊
Thanks, love.
谢谢 亲爱的
Are you sure you should be eating all that?
你确定你应该吃那些吗
Hey, what goes in today, gets sucked out tomorrow.
今天吃进去的 明天就都吸出来了
Oh, I'm sorry Deb, what were you saying?
抱歉黛比 你刚才想说什么来着
Yeah, I was just asking, you know, how things are going.
我只是想问问 是否一切都好
Hey Loretta, do you got any equal?
我说洛蕾塔 有谁能跟你匹敌的吗
Yeah. Wonder woman.
有啊 神奇女侠
I'm doing fucking great.
我他妈好极了
She's doing fucking great.
她确实做得好极了
In fact, if I didn't know any better,
事实上 要是我不知道
I'd swear it was you.
我会以为她就是你
Yeah, me too.
是啊 同感
So what can I get you?
你要点什么
Pink plate special today is codfish balls.
今天的粉碟特色菜是鳕鱼蛋
What did they do with the rest of the codfish.
不知道他们怎么处理鳕鱼剩下的部分
and please don't tell me that Pete pissed in it.
别跟我说...皮特尿过的
Hey Lo, where's my tuna wrap?
我说小洛 我的金枪鱼卷呢
Any guy eating tuna here, is in the wrong joint.
要吃金枪鱼的话 你是来错地儿了
I'll bring you chicken noodle.
我给你来个鸡肉面吧
She's a hoot, isn't she?
她可真够逗的
Yeah...
是啊
A hoot and a half.
堪称超级逗
So, how was rehearsal?
彩排怎么样了
Oh, it's called practice.
那叫做练习
Right.
好吧
I kept my kick down. And his head up.
我做到了打水要低 头要抬高
And I beat my best time by two tenths of a second.
然后以12毫秒的优势破了个人纪录
That's awesome dude, right on!
这真是太棒了 小子
I can't wait to come to the performance.
我等不急看你表演了
I'll be there front row center.
我一定会坐在前排正中间的
It's a meet, and they're called bleachers.
那是运动会 你观看的地方叫露天看台
Hey, up until now all I knew about swimming
目前为止我对游泳的了解
was from watching Esther Williams films with Ma.
仅限于和老妈一起看的埃丝特·威廉姆斯的电影
Ever seen the one where she rises up out of the water
你们看过那部她从水里出来
with the sparklers coming out her head?
头上喷火花的电影吗
Hey boys.
小伙子们
Hey, Brian. Come on pal, let's go carb up.
布莱恩 我们去补充点能量
You mind if I put this up?
你介意我把这个挂起来吗
Hard heroes night?
坚挺英雄之夜
Every superhero fantasy you ever had...
你的每一个超级英雄幻想
coming true.
都成了现实
Well in that case,
如果是这样
I'm not sure it's appropriate for my younger clientele.
我觉得这可能不适合我那些年轻的客户
Well, if your younger clientele is drooling
如果你那些年轻的客户
over those bulging biceps
像曾经的你那样
and bountiful baskets the way you did,
对着强壮的二头肌流口水
they are going to grow up to be fags anyway.
那他们长大后还是会成为基友
So...what's the difference.
所以 没什么区别
Yeah, okay.
好吧
I expect you to be there.
我希望你也能去英雄之夜
Don't think so.
不可能
Well, with work and fixing up the house,
要工作 还要收拾房♥子
these days we get to bed pretty early.
这些天我们很早就睡了
Superheroes, Mikey!
那可是超级英雄啊 小迈
Superman on Superman action.
超人和超人亲热
I'll make you a deal.
我们做个交易吧
I'll come check out your new place if you come check out ours.
你来我们的新家 我就去看你的新夜店
Just like when we showed each other our dicks.
就像当年我们互相展示小鸡鸡那样
Deal.
成交
Ben and I are having our new neighbours over for dinner tomorrow,
本和我明天会请邻居来家里吃晚饭
why don't you and Justin join us.
你和贾斯汀也一起来吧
Fabulous.
好极了
I'll bring a bottle.
我会带一瓶
Red would be nice.
红酒就好
I meant poppers.
我说的是催情剂
Interesting.
有意思
Not bad.
不错
This one is intriguing.
这张非常迷人
I've always responded to the raw,
我一直很喜欢你的作品中
unfinished quality of your work.
透露的粗糙半成品的特质
Is that a compliment, or are you letting me down easy?
你这是在夸我还是在损我啊
Well, if you're asking me if I'd consider you
如果你问我是否会考虑
for the emerging artists show,
让你参加新秀艺术家展览
the answer is yes.
那么答案是肯定的
Thanks Linds.
谢谢 琳赛
But I don't want to take advantage of our friendship.
但我不想利用我们的友情
I don't consider it taken advantage of, provided the work is good.
只要你的作品够好 我觉得这并不是利用友情
And that we're still friends.
以及我们仍然是朋友
Why wouldn't we be?
我们怎么会不是朋友呢
Often, at times where couples break up,
通常 当一对情侣分手时
friends gravitate towards one person or the other.
朋友会偏向他们中的某一个
So I wouldn't be surprised or hurt
所以如果你偏向茉儿
if you decided to gravitate towards Mel.
我不会感到惊讶或受伤
Actually, I would.
事实上我会的
I could never do that.
我永远不会那样的
You have always been...
你们一直是
Mel and Linds.
茉儿和琳赛
From the very beginning, when I first met Brian,
从我最初认识布莱恩起
you two were there for me.
你们两个就一直支持我
A shoulder to cry on, a couch to sleep on...
借肩膀让我哭 借沙发让我睡觉
I could never take sides.
我不可能偏向任何一个
I love you both.
我爱你们两个
Well, there's one thing Mel and I still agree on.
我和茉儿还是有一个相同点
That we feel the same way about you.
就是我们对你都有同样的感觉
I'm just sorry you had to witness our performance.
很抱歉之前让你看到我们的"表演"了
Oh please.
得了吧
Brian and I have had a couple of academy award winners ourselves.
那布莱恩和我都能斩获多座奥斯卡奖了
So...
那么
is there any chance you and Mel might...
你和茉儿有没有可能
Get back together?
复合吗
I was hoping at first we could.
一开始我也希望能这样
That we'd make up and all would be forgiven.
希望我们能宽恕一切 重归于好
But now...
但现在
I guess you would call that,
或许可以形容这种想法叫
magical thinking.
异想天开
Well, you never know.
谁知道呢
I think we should definitely consider this one.
我想我们应该考虑这张
The exuberance...
活力
The optimism.
乐观
You're getting a 8 and a half,
你将得到一个8.5英寸
a 10, and a 13 inch skillet,
10英寸和13英寸的长柄锅
Plus you're getting a weighted press
并且你还可以得到一台加重的压汁机
that allows you...
让你可以...
I'm off to make sure the Schnagles are still alive
我去确定一下施纳格夫妇还能活着
for their 60th anniversary party.
参加他们的60周年结婚纪念庆典
And the studio, for queer guy.
然后去录影棚录"酷男基友"
Don't forget to watch.
别忘了看啊
I'm warming up the set.
我已经在等着了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表