剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You've got a near-naked photoshoot coming up.
你还要准备拍一组将近全♥裸♥的照片呢
There's not going to be a photoshoot.
拍照的事泡汤了
Your friend Kinney called.
你的朋友肯尼打过电♥话♥
He fired me.
他把我开除了
Brian fired you?
布莱恩把你开除了
I've now officially lost everything.
我现在正式失去了一切
I knew it wouldn't be easy coming out,
我知道出柜不是件容易事
but I never expected it would be this bad.
但我从没想过会这么糟
You haven't lost me.
你还有我呢
We'll figure this out.
我们可以共渡难关
If you don't mind... I need some time alone.
如果你不介意的话 我想一个人静静
Sure. I understand.
没问题 我懂的
It's freezing, huh?
冷死了 不是吗
Hey, we could go back to my place. I'll warm you up.
我们可以回我那儿 我可以让你暖和起来
It's kind of late and...
已经有点晚了
Corinne... I know. You don't have to tell me.
科琳 我明白的 无需跟我解释
No, it's not you, I swear.
不 问题不在你 我发誓
I... I know that too.
这我也明白
It's Lindsay.
问题在于琳赛
Hey, come on, you don't need a special team of investigators
拜托 不需要是专业的调查员
to figure out what's what.
都能看明白你的情况
Besides, it's not a crime.
再说这又不算是犯罪
Mind if I ask you what gave me away?
能告诉我 你是怎么察觉出来的吗
Penguins.
企鹅
When my dad left my mom,
我父亲离开我母亲的时候
she was so obsessed, you could mention any subject
她始终耿耿于怀 不管你提到什么话题
and somehow she'd make it about him.
她总能联♥系♥到他身上
Penguins.
如果你提到企鹅
"Your father hated wearing a tuxedo. "
她会说"你父亲讨厌穿燕尾服"
You're the same way.
你也是一样
Julia Roberts.
朱莉亚·罗伯茨
"Lindsay got her hair cut like Julia Roberts. "
"琳赛曾剪过朱莉亚·罗伯茨的发型"
The French hate Americans.
法国人讨厌美国人
"Lindsay makes a great bouillabaisse. "
"琳赛做得法国炖鱼非常好吃"
I didn't realise.
我自己都没觉出来
Well, why should you?
你怎么会意识到呢
Referring to her is as automatic to you as blinking.
想到她 对你来说就跟眨眼一样自然
Just... next time, be fair.
只是 下一次请对别人公平一些
Until you can buy a tube of toothpaste
等到你买♥♥牙膏的时候
and not mention Lindsay's perfect smile...
不再说琳赛的微笑有多完美的时候
don't let some poor girl think she's got a chance.
别再让某个可怜的女孩觉得她有机会
That's Andy Prather.
那是安迪·普拉特
He's the running back for the Chargers.
他是电光队的跑卫
Definitely the hottest of the hotties.
果然是极品中的极品
Check out those abs.
看看这腹肌
I have - about a thousand times.
我都不知看了多少遍了
Straight, right?
是直男吧
Yeah. I have several teenage girls
是的 有一大批少女
who'll swear under oath they've been raped by him.
一口咬定被他强♥奸♥过
Perfect. When can he be here?
好极了 他什么时候能来
Once you sign off, he'll be on the next plane.
只要你签下他 他就马上飞过来
Book him. Great.
给他定机票 好的
Hey, Teddy.
你好 泰迪
Michael.
迈克
Wow. It's a... surprise to see you here.
哇 在这见到你真是 太令人惊讶了
Ri... right, Bri?
你说呢 布莱恩
Isn't it a surprise to, uh... see him... here?
是不是没料想到 他会来...这里
I'm speechless.
我不知道说什么好
Except to say that if you and your guest will excuse me.
你们慢慢聊 敝人就不打扰了
Actually, I'm here to see you.
其实我是来找你的
Oh, I'll, uh... I'll... I'll just... I'll take off
那我 那我 我先走了
and leave you two to do whatever you two need to do.
你们两个想做什么就做吧
I won't waste too much of your time.
我不会占用你很多时间
That's good.
那就好
Because I don't have too much to offer.
因为我也没多少时间陪你
Then I'll get right to the point.
那我就直奔主题了
The point being, you want something?
主题是指你有求于我
Yes.
是的
Wouldn't happen to be to apologise, would it?
你该不会是要向我道歉吧
I believe it's you who owes me that.
我觉得应该是你向我道歉吧
I already offered. You refused.
我道过歉了 你不领情
Because you didn't mean a goddamn word!
那是因为你一点诚意也没有
But that's not why you're here.
你来是要说别的吧
We lost La Montage for the benefit - Stop Prop 14.
蒙太奇酒店拒绝为反14号♥提案晚会提供场地
Yeah, I live in Pittsburgh. I've heard of it.
我也住在匹兹堡 我听说了
It seems that some of their very important clients
因为他们的一些重要客户
might object to us using it.
可能会反对我们使用他们的场地
We've tried every place in town...
我们已经联络过城里所有的地方
but they're all booked.
但是都被预订了
Every place except...
除了...
Babylon.
巴比伦
So, you want nothing to do with my world
也就是说 你不想和我的世界有任何交集
until, of course, you need it to help yours.
除了在你的世界需要帮助的时候
This has nothing to do with my world versus your world
这跟你我的世界对立没有任何关系
but... you know, since it's going to be a problem, forget it.
但是 既然你不愿意 当我没说
I didn't say you couldn't have it.
我没说你不能用巴比伦
How much were you paying La Montage?
你们付给蒙太奇酒店多少钱
$10,000. We'll pay you the same.
一万 我们给你同样的数
No, you won't.
不 不行
Look, there's no reason to gouge us just because we're desperate.
听着 不要因为我们走投无路就痛宰我们
We don't have it.
我们没什么钱
There's no charge.
我不要钱
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 真的
Consider it my donation to the cause.
就当我对此次活动的赞助吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
Well, 'thanks'... will do.
说"谢谢"就行了
Now, if you don't mind, I have to get back to work
好了 你不介意的话 我要继续工作了
so that I can continue my decadent lifestyle.
这样我才能维持我堕落的生活方式
Cynthia, will you get me Leo Brown on the phone, please?
辛西娅 帮我接利奥·布朗
Thanks.
谢了
Linz?
琳赛
Linz?! In here.
琳赛 在这儿
It's a lovely home,
房♥子很漂亮
and there aren't a lot of designer products on the market.
并且现在市场上没有很多高档房♥子在出♥售♥
Then you think it's a good time to sell?
那你觉得现在是卖♥♥♥房♥♥的好时机咯
Provided interest rates don't go any high...
前提是利率不再涨
Hi, Mel.
嗨 茉儿
Don't let me interrupt.
别被我打断了
No, I'm glad you're here.
不 我很高兴你回来了
I asked Jennifer to stop by, take a look at the house.
我请詹妮弗来看一下房♥子
I understand you want to put the house up for sale.
我听说你们想要卖♥♥了这套房♥子
I understand we were still talking about it.
我以为我们还在讨论这事呢
Jen figures we can make at least $100,000.
珍觉得我们可以至少卖♥♥到十万
More than enough for a down payment on a couple of condos.
足够支付两套公♥寓♥的首♥付♥了
I have some clients who are dying to be in the neighbourhood.
我有几个客户非常想要搬入这个社区
I could show it to them before it's even listed.
我可以在登记出♥售♥前就先让他们来看看
That'd be great.
太好了
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah. Great.
很好啊
When you're ready, just give me a call,
你们准备好了的话 给我个电♥话♥就行
we'll start the ball rolling.
然后就可以着手走程序了
Will do.
没问题
And... see you tomorrow night.
那就明晚见了
The benefit. Right.
慈善晚会啊 对
Byebye. 'Bye.
再见 再见
So, you want to sell?
这么说 你想把房♥子卖♥♥了
I was under the impression we both did.
我以为我们两个都想把房♥子卖♥♥了
So, I say we stop talking about it and
所以我们就不要再谈论这事
get on with our lives.
继续各自的生活吧
Nice flowers. Yeah.
花很漂亮 是啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表