剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Dude, if one expects to achieve greatness,
老兄 一个人若想取得成就
it won't be by cleaning the crapper at the Liberty Diner.
光靠在自♥由♥餐厅扫厕所可不行
A profound observation.
结论很深刻啊
I admire your ambition, but you've missed a lot of classes.
我欣赏你的理想 但是你落下了很多课
Then you'd better start boning up.
那你最好开始突击备课
Since you'll be helping me.
因为你要帮我补课了
Don't let the kids at school get to you.
不要让学校的那些孩子影响你
If a pussy like Drew Boyd can deal with it, so can I.
如果像德鲁·博伊德那样的怂包都能行 我也行
Smart-ass!
小机灵蛋
When did he learn to throw like that?
他什么时候学会这样扔球的
About six months ago.
大概六个月了吧
I must've been working.
我那会儿肯定在忙着工作
Or something.
或者"干"别的
Well, all that's about to change.
不过这些马上就要改变了
No more Babylon. No more late nights.
不会再有巴比伦 不会再夜夜笙歌♥
Just the quiet life of a happily married man.
只有一个婚姻幸福的男人 过着平静的生活
Doesn't sound like the "I don't care what those
这可不像之前「我才不在乎那些
self-loathing hypocritical fags think,
自我厌弃的伪君子基佬怎么想
It's my life and I'll fuck whoever I want"
这是我的生活 我想操谁操谁」的那个
Brian Kinney I know and love.
我认识并爱着的布莱恩·肯尼
It's kind of like taming a horse.
像是驯服了一匹野马
Well, let's hope I don't end up like Trigger.
希望我最后不要落得跟名马「扳机」一样的下场
Oh, did you see this?
你看过这个吗
Justin's probably too modest to show you.
贾斯汀可能太谦虚了 不好意思给你看
That's pretty impressive.
简直令人惊叹
He says the house you bought is pretty impressive too.
他说你买♥♥的房♥子 也令人惊叹
A swimming pool, stables...
有游泳池 马厩
He's gonna have a fucking fabulous time
到时他去他爸家探望时
when he comes to visit his old man.
肯定会玩得很开心
He could still have a fabulous time
他暑假回来看他爸的时候
when he visits his old man during the summer.
也可以玩得很开心啊
Your keeping us here
你把我们留在这里
isn't gonna make up for lost opportunities.
并不能弥补失去的机会
I want another chance.
我想重新拥有一次机会
I want him to know who I am.
我想让他知道我是个什么样的人
He will.
他会的
I don't want him to forget me.
我不想让他忘记我
He won't. We'll make sure of that.
他不会的 我们不会让这种事发生的
He's not the only one I'm gonna be losing.
他不是我会失去的唯一一个人
I don't want you to go, Wendy.
我也舍不得你走 温迪
I have to, Peter.
我没有办法 彼得
Indian food fit for a rajah.
给我的王呈上印度美味
That was quick.
好快啊
Well, there's the new take-out place - Curry in a Hurry.
新开了一家叫「速度咖喱」的外卖♥♥店
Your order's ready quicker than you can say 'chicken vindaloo'.
你刚点好单 他们就准备好食物了
What you looking at? Nothing.
你在看什么 没什么
Come on, let me see.
让我看看嘛
Let me see. Let...
我要看 我要...
Come on, get down...and open.
好啦 坐下 打开
Mount Flame...
燃情雪山
I'm taking you for your birthday.
我要带你去这里过生日
It's gay ski week.
同志滑雪周
You don't have to do that.
你不需要这样的
I want you to have the best birthday ever.
我想给你过一个最棒的生日
You make it my best birthday.
有你在就是我最棒的生日
Well, think of how much fun it'll be, shooshing down the slopes.
想想到时候在雪坡上速滑会多好玩
Even though I don't ski.
虽然我不滑雪
Sipping hot toddies.
轻啜热棕榈酒
Even though I don't drink.
虽然我不喝酒
Cuddling in front of the fire after we've made love.
做♥爱♥之后 在壁火前相拥而卧
That is something I do.
这个可以有
When do we go?
我们什么时候去
A week from Friday.
下周五
A week from...oh, we can't! Why not?
下周五 不行 为什么不行
Well, that's the night of my birthday dinner, remember?
下周五是我的生日晚宴 记得吗
I didn't forget. I called the restaurant.
我没忘 我给餐厅打了电♥话♥
You can cancel it if you want.
你想取消的话可以取消
You can even get your deposit back.
你还能拿回定金
Just ask for Rob.
找罗伯就好
I know, but I invited all my friends...
我知道 但是我已经邀请了我的朋友们
Ted, you can see your friends any time.
泰德 你随便什么时候见朋友都可以
This will be a chance for us to be alone together.
而这是我们单独相处的机会
I thought you'd like that. I would.
我以为你会喜欢的 我是喜欢
So, what's the problem?
那还有什么问题呢
You're right, there isn't any.
你说得对 没什么问题
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
This is going to be the most romantic weekend you have ever had.
这将会是你度过的最浪漫的周末
Just you and me in our own little world.
只有你我 在我们的小天地里
I'm glad you finally called.
很高兴你终于回我电♥话♥了
Well, I was upset.
我之前很生气
I needed some time.
我需要点时间
I want you to know,
我希望你知道
that guy at popperz came onto me.
是夜店的那个男人主动勾搭我的
You didn't exactly resist.
可你也没拒绝啊
Although I have to admit, he had a certain trashy appeal.
不过我得承认 他确实长了张渣男帅脸
Vodka rocks.
伏特加加冰
You'd better make his a Shirley Temple. He's underage.
你还是给他来杯秀兰邓波酒吧 他还不到年龄
Under what age?
不到什么年龄
The age where you've been there, done that.
不到你来这里 干这个
And that and that.
那个 以及那个的年龄
As Deb once said to me, Em,
就像黛比之前跟我说的 小艾
you have been on more wieners than French's mustard.
你比芥末酱上过的"香肠"都多
But you...you've just been born.
但你不一样 你才刚出生
You're not ready for boyfriendhood.
你还没有准备好找一个稳定的男友
You've got a whole world in front of you.
你面前有大好的花花世界
I don't want to block the view.
我不想挡住你的视线
Sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
不用道歉
As a presiding geezer,
作为你的前辈
let me say that this is your time
我要告诉你这是你
to experience everything and everyone.
体验一切 体验各色人等的机会
To enjoy yourself.
好好享受吧
Safely.
注意安全
One Shirley Temple.
你要的秀兰邓波酒
What about us?
那我们怎么办
Someday we'll get together and have a real drink.
总有一天我们会重新在一起 喝杯真正的酒
When will that be?
那是什么时候
Call me on your 21st birthday.
等你真正成熟起来的时候
You know, your idea of registering at Prada was genius,
在普拉达专卖♥♥店登记这个点子挺不错的
but don't you think Pottery Barn
不过你不觉得选择陶瓷谷仓家具店
would be a little bit more useful?
会更实用一点吗
Shoes, serving bowls,
鞋 碗
shoes, blender... no, I don't think so.
鞋 搅拌机 不 我看还是免了吧
Mr Taylor's large-scale canvas
泰勒先生的大画布
combines the high-energy impulsiveness
融合了强烈的波洛克的...
my, that's a mouthful
天 这有点拗口啊
Of Pollock, plus the analytical painterliness -
冲动风格 以及约翰斯审慎的
He likes big words...of Johns.
绘画性 他好喜欢用这种大词
But what makes his talent unique is a quality
但让他的才华如此出众的
that hasn't been seen in a long time.
是一种长久以来未见到的特质
Sex appeal.
性吸引力
New York is waiting to be conquered.
纽约在等待被他征服
That's some review, Mr Taylor.
这评价很高啊 泰勒先生
I don't even know why Lindsay showed you that.
我都不知道琳赛为什么要给你看这个
Because you didn't.
因为你没有给我看
Just because some art scene fairy
就因为某个搞艺术的基佬
who probably admired my ass a lot more than my work
可能喜欢我的翘臀胜过我的作品
decides to write a fawning review,
决定写篇奉承讨好的评论文章
doesn't mean I should pack my bags
并不意味着我就应该收拾行李
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表