剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It is my great honour and pleasure
我很荣幸地
to present our star attraction -
介绍我们的明星
a girl who, like the rest of us, just wants to have fun -
像我们一样 只想好好玩一下
the one, the only Ms Cyndi Lauper!
独一无二的辛迪·劳博尔小姐
Is my flight on time?
我的航♥班♥准时吗
Yes, Mr Kinney.
是的 肯尼先生
If you didn't have to change 25 times...
要不是你换了25次衣服...
The sitter was late. Don't blame me.
保姆迟了 不要怪我
You've never been on time - not once.
你从来都不准时 一次都没
You won't have to be bothered with it much longer, will you?
我也烦不了你多长时间了 不是吗
Hey, girls. Hi, Dusty.
你们好 达斯蒂 你好
I thought you weren't coming.
我以为你们不来了呢
At the last minute, I said to Marie, "It's too important. "
最后一刻 我对玛丽说"这太重要了"
"One of us has to be here. "
"我们当中必须得来一个"
So I came and she's home with the kids.
所以我来了 她在家带孩子
That's what I should've done. Our new sitter was late.
我也应该这么做的 新保姆来迟了
You can always drop him at my place. Let's go in.
你们可以把他放我那的 我们进去吧
Oh, shit. What now?
妈的 又怎么了
My cell phone - I must've left it in the car.
我手♥机♥ 一定丢在车里了
Christ. You go in. I'll find you.
天呐 你们进去 我等会去找你们
I'd better wait for Mel. You go.
你进去吧 我还是等茉儿
Do you think I could get some water?
能给我点水吗
Michael, could you do me a really big favour?
迈克 能帮我个忙吗
Lewis is kind of nervous in crowds and I don't want to leave him.
路易斯在人群里有点紧张 我离不开
Could you get him some water?
你能给他倒点水吗
Uh, sure.
好
As long as you're going, cranberry spritzer for me?
顺便也给我带杯红莓汽水吧
Hi!
你好
Cranberry and soda and...
红莓苏打 外加一份...
Jesus Christ!
天呐
What the fuck was that?
怎么回事
This just in from wdbx News -
以下是突发消息
there's been an explosion at Babylon,
本地同性恋酒吧巴比伦
a local gay club, where a political fundraiser was under way tonight.
刚刚在进行政♥治♥集资活动时发生爆♥炸♥
Authorities fear there may be many injuries, possibly fatalities.
当局表示有大量伤员 可能有人死亡
They say there's no word yet as...
目前为止还没有...
Turn around!
掉头回去
I want this whole area blocked off.
把整个街区封锁起来
I want a clear path for the ambulances.
给救护车清好路
Jennifer! Jennifer!
詹妮弗 詹妮弗
Jennifer! Oh, my God. Brian, you can't believe...
詹妮弗 天呐 布莱恩 你一定不敢相信...
Are you alright?
你没事吧
Justin's still in there. You've got to find him.
贾斯汀还在里面 你得去找他
We need you to leave the building.
请尽快撤离
Everyone who is able, please exit as quickly as possible!
伤情不重的请迅速撤离
Justin!
贾斯汀
Justin!
贾斯汀
Everyone leave as quickly as possible.
请大家尽快离开
Ted! Ted?!
泰德 泰德
Ted! What the fuck happened?
泰德 这他妈是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Have you seen Justin?
看见贾斯汀了吗
He's not breathing! Somebody help, please!
他没呼吸了 来人 救命啊
Oh, my God!
天呐
No! No! No! Oh, my God!
不 不要 天呐
People, let's go!
各位 快出去
Okay, I still see some activity back there.
我看到后面似乎有动静
I need to get out of here. Where's the door?
我需要离开这里 门在哪儿
I can't find the fucking door!
我他妈找不到门
I've got a heavy bleeder right over here.
这有个大出血的伤者
We need a paramedic. Please!
需要急救人员过来 拜托了
The fucking thing is burning!
这该死的东西好烫
Help me! Are you alright?
救命啊 你没事吧
Are you hurt? No. Just some scratches.
受伤了吗 没 就一些擦伤
Have you seen my mother? She's ok. She's outside.
看见我妈了吗 她没事 她在外面
She's looking for you.
她在找你
There you are, baby.
你在这啊 宝贝
Thank god, I was worried sick.
谢天谢地 我刚刚快担心死了
Have you seen Michael?!
看见迈克了吗
Em?
小艾
Emmett!
艾美特
Would you hurry, please?!
快一点 行不行
Deb, they're doing the best they can.
黛比 他们已经尽力了
I'm riding with him. I'm his partner.
我要跟他一起去 我是他伴侣
Get in. Get in. Hurry.
上去 快
Get me to the hospital, Karl, please.
卡尔 带我去医院 求你了
I can't leave now. I'm on duty.
我不能离开 我在执勤
I'll get one of the boys to take you.
我找个手下带你去
I'll take you.
我带你去
I knew I shouldn't have come.
我就知道我不该来
You're going to be alright.
你会没事的
I've gotta get out of here.
我得离开这
Lewis. Lewis!
路易斯 路易斯
Wait!
等等
Why did I listen to you?
我之前为什么要听你的
Cardiac needle and 500cc of adrenaline, stat.
强心针和500毫升肾上腺素 静脉注射
Can I get a hand with this, please?
这儿需要个帮手
Deb, why don't you sit down?
黛比 坐下吧
I tried that. Didn't work.
我坐过了 坐不住
We're going to need more oxygen masks.
我们需要更多的氧气罩
Sorry, we're going to have to just put you in the waiting room.
抱歉 你只能先去等候室候着了
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
我们一定尽快来给你治疗
What... what if I lose him?
万一 我失去他了怎么办
What am I going to do?
我要怎么办
You won't lose him.
你不会失去他的
And this is not about you, so sit down!
现在的重点不是你 给我坐下
I'm sorry. You're right.
对不起 你说得对
Well?
怎么样
He's lost a lot of blood.
他失了很多血
Before we can do anything, he's going to need a transfusion.
在我们治疗前 他需要输血
What the fuck are you waiting for?
那你们还等什么
He's AB negative, we're short on his type,
他是AB型阴性血 我们缺少这种血
so we're checking all the hospitals.
所以我们要联♥系♥其他医院
Ok. I'm O negative.
好吧 我是O型阴性血
It's the universal donor, right?
那是万能血 对吗
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗
What's that got to do with anything?
跟这有什么关系
We can't give blood because of HIV.
有HIV病毒 就不能用
I don't have HIV.
我没携带HIV病毒
It doesn't matter.
那不是重点
Gays are considered to be too high of a risk.
同性恋被认为风险太高
What about all those straight studs and bitches
那些鬼混不戴套的
who fuck around and don't use protection?
淫夫荡♥妇♥们呢
You'd take their blood, right?
你用他们的血 对吧
It's an fda regulation.
这是规定
Brian... I don't give a shit!
布莱恩 我他妈才不管
Look... Take my blood, motherfucker! Brian, Brian, Brian.
抽我的血啊 混♥蛋♥ 布莱恩 布莱恩...
Brian, look, you couldn't give it even if you were straight.
布莱恩 即使你是直男也不能输血
You've got cancer.
你得过癌症
He's ok. He's ok. He's right down there. Drew, Drew.
他没事 他在那儿 德鲁 德鲁
Can we have a statement?
你能发表一下观点吗
Sam Rawlings, Channel 7 News,
我是7频道新闻的萨姆·劳林斯
here with Drew Boyd.
这是德鲁·博伊德
Drew, having just come out of the closet,
德鲁 你刚刚出柜
how do you feel about what's happening here?
那么你对于刚刚发生的有什么看法
Are you concerned about losing your fans now that you're gay?
你担心因为是同性恋而失去粉丝吗
Right now I'm more concerned about people losing their lives!
此刻我更担心要失去生命的那些伤者
Emmett?!
艾美特
Are you ok? Yeah. A little smoke inhalation.
你没事吧 没事 吸了点烟尘
I'll live.
死不了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表