剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
is one of the most homophobic pieces of legislation
是我国史上最恐同的
in our country's history.
法案之一
'It would effectively negate powers of attorney,
它会使同性♥伴♥侣♥
wills, leases, child custody arrangements,
与认同同性关系的公♥司♥签立的
joint bank accounts, and health insurance
授权书 遗嘱 租约 监护安排
granted by companies that recognise domestic partnerships. '"
银行共同账户 医保 变得无效"
Holy shit! That is everything.
操 还真是赶尽杀绝
Did I hear someone say "don't overreact"?
刚才某人不是说"别反应过激"吗
That's what some other people said once.
曾经有些人说过同样的话
Next thing you know they were being shipped off to the camps.
后来他们被送进了集中营
They can't do this, can they?
他们不能这样 对吧
They already have in Virginia
弗吉尼亚州已经实施了
and a dozen other states are trying to do the same.
且其他多个州正在尝试效仿
But if that happens,
如果真的发生
it would destroy everything you and Ben have worked for,
那会毁掉你和本苦心经营
that you've built together.
为之奋斗的一切
Tell me about it.
那还用说
I could lose my health insurance from Ben's job.
我会失去本单位办的医保
They could invalidate our mortgage.
他们可以撕毁按揭合同
We could lose the house.
我们可能会失去房♥子
And what about your plans to adopt Hunter?
还有要收养亨特的事怎么办
You mean if he ever comes back.
你是说他还回来的话
Sorry.
抱歉
It's not just Ben and me. It's everyone.
不只本和我 会牵扯每个人
It's Mel and Linz and the kids,
茉儿和琳赛还有孩子们
Eli and Monty,
伊莱和蒙提
maybe even you.
也许还有你
Me?
我
Well, if you and Brian were to ever...
如果某天你和布莱恩要...
We won't.
我们不会的
Well, you never know.
谁知道呢
He could mellow.
他可能会变成熟的
He's not a hardy burgundy, Michael.
他不是葡萄酒 迈克
He's not going to mellow.
他不会变成熟醇香的
Whatever that proposition would take away
无论这提案要夺走什么
is something he would never give me in the first place.
都是他本来就不会给我的
You're not actually considering going to live with them?
你不会真考虑和他们一起住吧
It seems like a perfectly viable option.
那似乎是个完美的可行方案
Yeah, so's jumping off a roof.
对啊 跳楼也是
Alright. Enough. They're still my family.
好了 够了 他们终归是我家人
Yeah, family that never accepted you or me or our children.
是啊 永不接受你 我和孩子们的家人
A family that basically disowned you, wouldn't speak to you,
和你断绝关系 不和你说话
wanted nothing to do with you,
不想和你有瓜葛的家人
and now suddenly they show up out of the blue to rescue you.
突然不计前嫌雪中送炭
I smell goyim.
我看没安好心
It is possible for people to change.
人是可以改变的
People, yes. Your parents, no.
别人行 你父母 不可能
She said she wants to get to know her grandson, to make amends.
她说想了解她的外孙 做些补偿
And getting rid of the apartment
退掉那个公♥寓♥
will take the pressure off me and us financially.
也能减轻我们的经济负担
Yeah, but is it worth the price?
的确 但值得吗
If they're willing to admit they were wrong,
如果他们愿意承认错误
change their minds, learn from their mistakes,
改变想法 有所反省
then I owe it to them to at least consider their offer.
那至少我该考虑下他们的提议
Congratulations, stud.
恭喜你 猛♥男♥
That's your third time tonight.
那是你今晚第三次
And who's keeping score?
谁数了
I am.
我
Look at him - so smug, so self-satisfied.
瞧他 自以为是 洋洋自得
Now is the perfect time to send him off
现在是绝佳时机 给他一击
with his not-unattractive tail between his legs.
让他夹着他的肉♥棒♥ 灰溜溜地离开
What the fuck for?
为毛啊
You've got the sonofabitch where you want him -
你能对这逼为所欲为
with his ass in the air.
对他的屁♥股♥想插就插
And it's not a bad one, I might add.
我得说 他的屁♥股♥还算翘
Don't listen to him. Tell.
别听他的 快说
What the hell does he know? Fuck!
他懂什么 操就是
Oh, nothing. You're just, er,
没什么 只是...
getting a little heavy, that's all.
感到有点重 仅此而已
It's like there was something you wanted to tell me.
我以为你有什么话想跟我说呢
Yeah, actually, er... there is.
其实 是有些话
Go for it, Teddy. Come on. This is your chance.
说吧 泰迪 加油 机会在眼前
You, er...
你...
You wanna go to Babylon tomorrow night?
明晚想去巴比伦吗
Where's your backbone? Your fortitude?
你的脊梁骨呢 勇气在哪
Where's the lube?
润滑油在哪
Club was packed tonight. Hmm, that's nice.
今晚巴比伦爆满 不错
A line all the way around the block.
入口外排着长龙
Great.
很好
Barely any room on the dance floor.
舞池挤到没法落脚
Whatever else happens, by all means, keep on dancing.
不论发生什么 继续夜夜笙歌♥
What about you, dear? How was your evening?
你怎么样 亲爱的 今晚过得如何
Not nearly as exciting as yours.
没你那么刺♥激♥
I spent it here.
我呆在这
Alone.
一个人
Thinking.
想事
And don't say "Always a dangerous sign. "
别说 "不是好兆头"
I made some decisions.
我做了些决定
About what? My life.
关于什么 我的人生
What I want.
我想要的
I thought you'd already worked that out.
我以为你早已想清楚
You were gonna live off your considerable Hollywood wealth
你放弃好莱坞的荣华富贵
and try your hand at being an artist.
在绘画领域一展身手
Why are you making fun of me?
你为什么取笑我
I'm not making fun.
我没有取笑
You're making me fucking nervous as hell.
你让我紧张得要死
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我 你想要什么
What you've decided.
你决定了什么
And we can go to bed and fuck.
然后我们上♥床♥去做♥爱♥
You already know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
I've already told you.
我告诉过你
That's right. You have.
是啊 你说过
A husband, a family, a home,
一个丈夫 一个家庭 一个家
all the things that make life worth living.
生活的全部意义所在
Would you fucking cut it out?
你能不能别他妈这样
Just stop it.
打住
And I know you can't give me those things.
我知道你不能给我这些
Not 'can't'. Can't implies that I'm incapable.
不是"不能" 不能代表我没这能力
It's that I won't.
我是没这打算
I accept that.
我接受
I suppose it's why I've always loved you.
我想这是我一直爱你的原因
Oh, the untamable beast.
无法被驯服的野兽
But to be a couple, both people have to want the same things.
但恋人必须要有共同愿景
To move in the same direction.
朝同一个方向努力
If they can't or... or won't...
如果他们不能 或者不想
they really have nowhere to go.
他们真的没有未来
Probably not.
或许的确没有
Then why are we still doing this
既然都知道没结果
if we both know it's never gonna work?
我们何必还要这样在一起
Damned if I know.
我哪知道
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'll figure it out.
会有地方的
Let me know.
记得告诉我一声
Oh, my goodness! You turned into a monster.
我的天呐 你长得好快
Careful, Ron. Your back.
当心你的背 罗恩
Hey, partner. You wanna go see your room?
嗨 小家伙 想去看你的房♥间吗
Would you ladies excuse us gents?
女士们 请容我们失陪一下
Didn't I tell you he'd be thrilled?
我就说他会非常开心的吧
Mom! What?
妈 怎么了
You have my prom picture out.
你把我舞会照片摆出来了啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表