剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
You know, not all of us are as lucky as you.
不是每个人都像你一样幸运
We all can't be Brian Kinney.
不是每个人都是布莱恩·肯尼
The rest of us poor schlubs
我们这些可怜的丑逼
we have to work twice as hard to look half as good.
拼命地努力 最多也就只有你一半的美貌
I'm sorry Theodore,
我很抱歉 西奥多
I don't mean to impune your noble efforts,
我的本意并非否定你的努力
I just think you're making a big mistake...
我只是觉得你的做法很不明智
...not getting that penile enlargement.
你最应该做的是阴♥茎♥增大术
She's so adorable!
她太可爱了
Can I take her home?
我能把她带回家吗
Sure, why not, everybody else is.
当然 反正人人都可以把她带回家
I didn't know you had a guest.
我不知道你有客人在
Justin's not a guest.
贾斯汀又不是外人
Didn't we agree you're going to ring the bell,
我们不是说好了你进来前要先按门铃
not just pop in?
不要直接闯进来吗
Hey Lindsey...
你好啊 琳赛
Hello Justin.
你好 贾斯汀
I haven't seen you since you've been back from L.A.
你从洛杉矶回来后我还没见过你呢
I know...
是啊
I was planning on calling but I don't have your new number.
我本来想联♥系♥你 但我没你的新号♥码
I'm sure Brian could've given it to you.
你问的话 布莱恩会告诉你的吧
So how's Gus?
盖斯怎样了
Gus is doing great. He's growing as we speak.
他很好 长得飞快
He's even starting to read.
他都开始识字了
You go away for a few months and everything changes!
离开几个月 一切都变了啊
No shit.
可不是嘛
I have fallen hopelessly in love with your daughter.
我无可救药地对你女儿一见钟情了
Well, she's pretty irresistable. Yeah.
她的魅力确实无人可挡 是啊
I found this fleece sleepwear for the baby.
我给宝宝带了件羊毛睡衣
It's starting to get chilly.
天冷了
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
I got three. One for you,
总共三件 你这留一件
one for me and one for when she's with Michael.
我留一件 迈克那儿也放一件
You have to remind me?
还用你提醒我吗
We all have to make sure she's taken care of.
我们都得好好照顾她
Oh, you've seen to that!
这你当然做到了
Thanks to you I have to hand my daughter over to some stranger.
多亏了你 我得把女儿交给陌生人
Michael is hardly a stranger. Why, he might as well be.
迈克怎么算陌生人 还不如陌生人
What does he know about taking care of an infant?
他对照顾婴儿根本一窍不通
She should be with me instead of being tossed around
她应该跟着我 而不是被这样丢来丢去
like a fucking football.
当她是橄榄球吗
Maybe I'd better go.
我还是走吧
No, we're going to have tea, god damn it!
别 我们还要喝茶呢 该死的
I'll get it.
我来
You don't live here anymore, remember?
你不住这儿了 明白吗
Of course, how could I forget.
当然 我怎么忘得了
Well if you would've listened to me and done what I said,
如果你早听我的话 照我说的做
we wouldn't be playing this game
现在就不会有这场
of "baby baby, who's got the baby".
"宝宝 宝宝 宝宝在谁那里"的闹剧
That's what's killing you, isn't it.
这让你生不如死 是吗
It has nothing to do with the baby or the custody agreement.
问题不在于宝宝或者监护权归属
It has to do with you,
症结在你
Melanie Marcus, not getting her way,
茉蕾妮·马库斯没能称心如意
not having complete control over everything.
没能将一切掌控在手中
Well, tough shit, you don't.
事实就是这么残酷 你就是不能
So get used to it.
你慢慢适应吧
Um, I'll get the tea.
我去泡茶
Dig! Dig! Come on, pull.
下压 下压 加油 用力
Finish it off!
冲刺
How did I do?
我游得怎么样
Two tenths of a second off your personal best.
比你的最佳成绩快了12毫秒
Fucking "A"
太棒了
It's because I'm nailing those flip turns.
那是因为我练好了翻腾式转身
Bet you ten bucks you'll place.
赌十块钱 你肯定可以拿到名次
Think so? Know so.
你真这么想 坚信不疑
Alright everybody, let's gather up, let's go!
好了 各位 集♥合♥
Good practice!
大家都练得很好
Very good!
非常出色
You swim this hard in two days
两天后还能保持这种状态的话
and we'll hold our heads high at the meet.
我们在比赛中绝对能拔得头筹
Now go get a good meal, get some sleep,
现在去好好吃一顿 休息一下吧
and don't strain anything.
别让身体任何部位受伤
Are you winners? Yeah!
你们能赢吗 能
I asked you, are you winners? Yeah!
声音太小 你们能赢吗 能
That's more like it.
这还像回事
And put away the toys before you scrub down.
洗澡之前先把东西都收起来
I gotta say,
我不得不说
first I had my doubts
一开始我还对亨特心存疑虑
but Hunter's coming through gangbusters.
但他现在可真是马力全开啊
I always knew he can do it,
我一直知道他可以的
he just needed some incentive and some support.
他只是需要一些激励和支持
And friends.
还有朋友们
And having a parent that's willing to take the time to work with him.
以及愿意花时间陪他的家长
Thanks. Appreciate it, coach.
谢谢你 教练 我很感激
I'll see you at the meet.
我们赛场见
Nice try. I'll get you soon, man.
想得美 我下次肯定能赶上你
He'll catch you... Yeah, right, next time.
他肯定能赶上你... 好吧 下次吧
You'll be licking my toes.
到时候你就得给我舔♥脚♥了
Good swim.
游得不错
Yeah, thanks, you too.
谢谢 你也是
Yo Hunter, you coming? Yeah.
亨特 你来不 马上
Hey Hunter, we're going! Wait up!
我们要走了 亨特 稍等一下
Look, I know you think my getting a little work done
我知道你觉得我为整容花这么多
is a frivolous expense,
很不值得
a foolish excersize in vanity.
也很虚荣 愚不可及
However,
但是
I just had the most fabulous idea for my next segment.
我突然想到下次节目的一个超级棒的主题了
Queer guy follows you through your entire surgery.
酷男基友将全程跟踪你的手术
Every little snip and clip.
把一针一线都记录下来
Then, I bring you on my show,
然后你上我的节目
for the big reveal.
来个大亮相
Or,
要么
I go with my avocado night-repair mask, as planned.
我还按原计划 讲鳄梨夜间修护面膜
Stick with the guacamole.
还是讲鳄梨那个吧
But promise me, no matter how I come out,
不过你得答应我 不管我整成什么样子
you'll still love me.
你都会依然爱我
Honey,
亲爱的
I never loved you for your looks to begin with.
我爱你从来都不是因为你的长相
Not that there's a damn thing wrong with them.
不是说你的长相有什么问题
But if this is what you want to do, then I'm behind you.
但如果你真心想整 我在你身后支持你
And did I mention I'm getting that done too?
我有没有提到我要把后面也整一下
Make room, boys!
让个位儿
Ah, little Debbie,
小黛比
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Yeah, just like a boomerang.
是啊 我就像回旋镖似的
Or Lassie.
或者灵犬莱西
It's just like Norma Desmond making her comeback.
就像诺玛·戴斯蒙重装上阵
I believe it was "return".
应该说是王者归来
I was just passing by,
我只是路过
so I thought I'd poke my head in and see how things are going.
想着来看一眼是否一切顺利
Oh, things are going great!
简直是各种顺利
Yeah?
是吗
I mean,
我是说
it sure isn't the same without you.
当然没了你一切都不一样了
Aah, what about you?
你过得怎样
Well, since I've stopped working,
自从我不再工作以后
Carl and I are getting plenty of exercise,
卡尔和我经常做"运动"
if you get my drift.
你懂的
Yeah, it drifts all the way to my room.
我懂的 在我的房♥里能听得一清二楚
So I bought myself a new warmup suit.
我买♥♥了套更热辣的内衣
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表