剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I only...have...one question.
我只想问一个问题
After we're married...
等我们结婚后
will you still blow me?
你还会给我舔屌♥吗
Ever the romantic.
永远都这么浪漫
That depends.
那得看情况了
If you still fuck me in every room of...um...
如果你还是在那里的每个房♥间干我
What are we gonna call it?
我们要管它叫什么
Mandalay?
曼德勒
Xanadu?
仙境
Wuthering Heights?
呼啸山庄
I'll leave the christening up to you.
我会把命名仪式留给你
Brighton!
布莱顿
Bri...tin...
布莱...汀
It's amazing, isn't it?
太棒了 不是吗
I wouldn't go that far.
我觉得这有点过了
I mean, that it's really happening.
我是说 这终于成真了
I can just see their faces when they get their announcements.
我都能想到他们收到通知时的表情
Jesus fucking Christ!
老天爷啊
What is it, Deb?
怎么了 黛比
Brian and Justin are getting married.
布莱恩和贾斯汀要结婚了
It just goes to show,
这证明了
if you love someone long enough and hard enough...
如果对一个人的爱够"长"够"坚挺"的话
You get a sore ass?
就会屁♥股♥痛吗
There's only one explanation.
只有一种解释
He must've knocked up Sunshine.
他肯定把小阳光的肚子搞大了
This is fucking bullshit!
这太他妈扯蛋了
I almost didn't give it to you.
我差点不准备拿给你
I was afraid you'd bust your stitches.
我怕你会把伤口的缝针撑破了
I'm a defector. I'm a Stepford fag.
他先前骂我是个叛徒 是"复♥制♥娇基"
I infected his boyfriend and now,
我把他男友给毒害了 结果现在
"Please come celebrate our commitment"?
"请一起来庆祝我们的缘定终身仪式"
I'm not gonna celebrate anything!
我什么都不会庆祝的
Apple cinnamon pancakes.
苹果肉桂薄煎饼
Yum!
美味
Look, you and Brian have a long and significant history, alright?
你和布莱恩拥有意义非凡的漫长过往 好吗
There are a lot of strong feelings.
有许多深刻的感情
Were. No, are.
只是曾经 不 现在也是
Whether you wanna admit it or not, you still love each other.
不管你想不想承认 你们还爱着彼此
I do not love him.
我不爱他
I don't, and he certainly doesn't love me.
我真不爱 而且他显然也不爱我
I mean, did he show up once to visit me at the hospital?
他有去医院探望过我一次吗
As a matter of fact, he did.
事实上 他去过
I'm sure he'd never want me to tell you this.
我相信他绝对不想让我告诉你这件事
As if I care.
就跟我在乎似的
But the night of the bombing, when you lost all that blood
但爆♥炸♥的那天晚上 在你失血那么多时
and we were afraid we were gonna lose you,
我们很害怕会失去你
Brian was with us in the ER.
布莱恩当时和我们一起在急诊室
He wanted to donate his own blood,
他想献自己的血
but the doctor refused to take it because he's gay.
但医生拒绝了 因为他是同性恋
Well, when Brian heard that, he went into a rage.
布莱恩听到这话时 勃然大怒
He did?
真的吗
Yeah, you should've seen him.
是啊 你真该看看他当时的样子
He was like a wild man.
他像个发疯的野人
Yeah, he can get that way.
是啊 他有时是会那样
Point is, a person wouldn't act that way unless he loved someone.
重点是 一个人只有出于爱才会像那样
When you're done clearing,
等你收拾完之后
take out the garbage and make sure you mop the floor.
把垃圾拿出去 记得一定要拖地
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Thanks for reminding me.
多谢你提醒我
Someone blew their cookies in the gents.
有人在男厕所吐了
So glad I asked.
怪我多嘴
Hey, watch how you're carrying that.
嘿 端东西的时候注意了
You break anything, it comes out of your pay.
打碎什么的话 要从你的工资里扣钱
Aren't you being a little rough on the kid?
你对那孩子是不是有点太严厉了
The kid doesn't like it here, the kid can go back to school,
那小子不喜欢这里的话 他可以回学校
where he belongs.
那才是他该去的地方
Go ahead, make my life miserable.
来吧 让我的人生悲惨点
I'd rather clean toilets for all eternity
我宁愿一生一世扫厕所
than go back to Shithole High.
也不要回粪坑高中
Good, 'cause without a diploma,
很好 因为没有文凭的话
that's what you're gonna be doing.
你就会一辈子干这个了
So, when did you join the service industry?
你什么时候加入了服务行业
In case you've forgotten, it's how I got my start.
你可能忘了 我起初就是在床上服务客人的
The Ironmen just lost their fifth in a row.
铁人队刚刚连输了第五场
I guess they'd sooner go straight to the cellar
我猜他们会直接变成倒数第一
than gaily to the Super Bowl.
而不是打入超级碗冠军赛
They've even got Markham in there doing long throws.
他们甚至让马克姆负责长投
With that arm?
就凭他那条胳膊
God, by half-time his wrist must've been limper than mine.
天啊 到了半场他的手腕肯定比我的更绵软
Plus his buns aren't as cute as yours.
另外他的屁♥股♥也没有你的可爱
Uh, does anybody know whose bag this is?
有人知道这个包是谁的吗
Did anyone leave a bag...
有谁把包落在...
No.
没有
Carl?
卡尔
Don't panic. I'll call the bomb squad.
别慌张 我会打给防爆小组
Excuse me, folks, does anyone own this bag...
各位 不好意思 这个包是谁的...
Honey, don't go near that! There could be a bomb in there.
亲爱的 别靠近它 那里面可能有炸♥弹♥
Let's see.
来看一看
That's my lube, my butt plug, my poppers,
有我的润滑油 肛塞 催♥情♥药♥
the latest issue of 'Star'.
最新一♥期♥《明星》
Poor Jennifer. Will she ever find happiness without Brad?
可怜的詹妮弗 离开布拉德还会找到幸福吗
I suppose the only thing remotely resembling a bomb
我想唯一和炸♥弹♥有那么一点点相似的
is the dvd of 'Alexander' I rented from the video store.
是我在录像店租的《亚历山大大帝》光碟
Blackened chicken caesar. Byebye.
焦黑鸡肉凯撒沙拉 再见
Yeah, I'll tell Lindsay and we'll make a time to get together.
好 我会告诉琳赛 我们会找时间聚聚
OK. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Honey, what did I tell you about getting Mommy wet?
宝贝 我不是说过不要把妈妈身上弄湿吗
It's a rocket.
它是个火箭
Did you have to buy him that?
你非得给他买♥♥这个吗
Well, it's only water.
只是水而已
That was Jennifer. There's a couple interested in the house.
刚刚是詹妮弗打来电♥话♥ 有对夫妇对房♥子有兴趣
Oh? Oh...what?
是吗 怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Oh, having second thoughts?
是有点动摇了吗
Of course, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go through with it.
当然 但这不代表我们不应该坚持到底
Listen, it's a big decision.
听着 这是个重大决定
I was up half the night worrying about it myself.
我自己担心得半宿没睡着
Oh, I thought it was the enchiladas.
我以为你是吃了辣味卷饼睡不着呢
When I look at our kids' faces,
当我看着孩子们的脸庞
I think, "Why should they grow up
我想着 "为什么他们要成长在
someplace where they're told their parents are sick?
一个他们的家长被认为是变♥态♥的地方
Where they're hurt and humiliated."
一个他们受到伤害和侮辱的地方"
That kind of pain is indelible. You can never wash it off.
这种痛苦难以释怀 永远无法消除
We have to talk to Brian and Michael first.
我们得先跟布莱恩和迈克谈谈
Well, I'm sure Brian won't have any problems.
我相信布莱恩不会有任何意见
He'll probably say, "So long, sonny boy.
他大概会说 "再见了 小家伙
Don't forget your old dad."
别忘了你老爸"
Michael's another story.
迈克就是另一回事了
If anyone had asked me,
如果以前有人问我
I would've said I'd be doing Britney
我会说恐怕就算布兰妮结婚了
and whoever's wedding first.
你们也不可能结婚
Well, we'll be sure to recommend you.
我们肯定会推荐你去给她做婚礼策划的
Now, I've gone over your wish list
我过了一遍你们的愿望清单
and everything seems fairly cut and dry, but fabulous,
一切看起来都很简单老套 不过非常棒
except for this one little item here.
除了这里的一样小东西
Golden gardenias?
金色栀子花
There's a Chinese legend that once your lover breathes them
中国有个传说 一旦你的爱人吸入它的香味
that he'll love you forever.
他就会爱你一辈子
Call the florist. Order a crate.
打给花店 订一箱子
They only grow in the Xishuang Banna Mountains in southern China.
它们只生长在中国南部的西双版纳山中
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表