剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
He lost the most when we all broke up.
他和凯文曾经是死党
He and Kevin were best friends.
抱歉 我还有客户
I'm sorry, I have a customer.
最难的是打造自然的阴影 你瞧
The-the hardest part is creating natural shadows, see?
因为尸体一般是平躺着的
Uh, because a corpse is usually lying down.
戴夫 我在问那次火灾的事
Dev, I asked about the fire.
摆弄五官也不容易 这本身就是门技术
And setting the features, well, that's a skill unto itself.
不是把眼睛嘴巴硬合上就行了
You can't just close the eyes, slap the mouth shut.
那样看起来会有褶子
It'll look puckered.
戴夫 我们可以在这里聊 也可以回警局聊
Dev, we can talk here or at the station.
你更倾向于哪一个
Which would you prefer?
抱歉
Sorry.
你看起来很紧张
You seem nervous.
我和死人在一起比较自在
I'm better with dead people.
那场火毁了我们
That fire ruined us.
谁 你和凯文吗
Who, you and Kevin?
不 我们...
No, we, um...
我们其实不算朋友
we weren't really friends.
但我不能谈这件事
But I can't talk about it.
有保密协议和和解协议...
Th-There were NDAs and a settlement--
整一场调查
a whole investigation.
对不起 我没想着...
Oh, sorry. I'm not even...
我其实更喜欢眼线笔
I'm more into eyeliner.
我会...
I'll just...
你们没有逮捕令吧
You guys don't have a warrant, right?
我还有工作要忙
'Cause I got work to do.
安斯莉
Ainsley!
我都不知道你要来
I wasn't expecting you.
还有你
Or you.
杰西卡·惠特利
Jessica Whitly.
"她面颊上的光晕会掩盖星星的明亮"[罗密欧与朱丽叶]"The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars."
你能闭嘴一会儿吗
Quiet, for a moment,
我先教训一下我的叛徒孩子
while I focus on my traitorous offspring.
我都是为你好
I just want what's best for you.
这应该是我的台词
That's supposed to be my line.
你就先跟他谈谈行吗
Please, just talk to the man.
我先走了
I'll see myself out.
我们就不拐弯抹角了
Let's be frank.
你肯定是非常需要我的帮助
Your daughter wouldn't have called me
不然你女儿不可能打给我的
unless you were truly in need of my services.
好笑的是要不是你20年前
Crazy thing is I wouldn't need you now
彻底毁掉了我的生活 我现在也不会需要你
had you not so thoroughly screwed me 20 years ago.
如果发生过这种事 我应该记得啊
Oh, I think I'd remember that.
马丁·惠特利应该按照上帝和司法系统的旨意
Martin Whitly should be rotting at Rikers
在里克斯岛把牢底坐穿
as God and the legal system intended,
而你
but you, instead,
却达成了十年以来最好的协议
made the deal of the decade.
《纽约杂♥志♥》是说本世纪最佳啦
"Century," said New York Magazine.
无论如何 20年过去了
Well, that was 20 years ago.
他现在依然让我的生活如同地狱
And he is still making my life a living hell.
你应该为此受到惩罚 而不是赞颂
You should be punished for that, not rewarded.
不说这些不高兴的事情了
So... let's skip the unpleasantries.
底线是 我可以在一周内让你的案子撤销
Bottom line: I could have your case dismissed in a week.
想想这能带来的额外收益吧
And just think of the bonus material--
出版协议 采访 电影版权
the book deal, the interviews, the movie rights.
你女儿的节目已经证明了
If your daughter's proven anything,
美国人都特别渴望听到
it's that America is hungry
惠特利家的故事
for all things Whitly.
你能让我的案子撤销
You could have my case dismissed?
杰西卡
Jessica...
我了解你
I know you.
你想找到
You want to find
最好的辩护律师
the best person for your defense.
但实际上你需要的
But what you need...
是最恶劣的
is the worst.
那个
Hey, so, um,
我刚和实验室那边打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lab.
猜猜凯文脸上用的
And guess whose exact brand
是哪个牌子的粉底液
of foundation was used on Kevin.
是戴夫的 如果我说得不够清楚
It's Dev's, if that wasn't completely clear.
就是戴夫了 我们走
Dev's our guy. Let's go.
警♥察♥
Police!
戴夫 我们是纽约警局的
Dev, it's the NYPD.
开门 不然我们就强行破门了
Open up or we're coming in.
各位 在这儿
Guys! In here.
戴夫不是凶手
Dev's not the killer.
他是下一个受害者
He's the next victim.
他还有呼吸 急救人员在路上了
He's still breathing. EMTs are on their way.
黛妮和JT去协调酒店安保了
Dani and JT are coordinating with hotel security.
无明显伤口
No discernible wounds.
应该是被下毒了
I'm guessing he was poisoned?
我找到了一个摔碎的杯子
I found a broken glass.
他之前正在喝什么东西
He was drinking something.
没有气味
No smell.
你还真尝
Whoa, did you just...
没 是的 我不该尝的
Oh. No, um... yes, I shouldn't have done that.
味甜 无气味
Uh, so, sweet taste, odorless.
可能是乙二醇 防冻剂
Could be ethylene glycol. Antifreeze?
是种常见的毒药 因为其与饮品混合后
It's a common poison since it tastes like artificial sweetener
尝起来像甜味剂
when mixed in a drink.
中毒后会怎么样
What's that gonna do to him?
逐渐使他的器官衰竭
Shut down his organs, eventually.
身体代谢这种化合物时
As the body metabolizes the chemical
会将其转化为其他毒素
it starts converting into other toxins,
比如丙酮 乙醇酸和甲醛
like acetone and glycolic acid and formaldehyde.
天啊 甲醛
Oh, my God. Formaldehyde.
凶手已经开始进行防腐了
The killer's already started the embalming process.
真是天才
Wow, that is genius.
我们要怎么做 他的脉搏越来越弱
What can we do? His pulse is getting weaker.
我觉得他挺不到救护车来了
I don't think he's gonna make the ambulance.
你上过医学院的 对吧
You went to med school, right?
没有 上过 对
No. I mean, I did, yes.
但是那那那个不一样
But that... th-- th... t-- that's different.
你是毒药方面的专家 艾德里莎
You knew everything about the poison, Edrisa.
你能救他
You can save him.
不 我 我不会 救 救人
No. I-- I don't sa-- save people.
我不是做这个的
That's not what I do.
是的 但是你之前
Yeah, but there must have been a time
肯定知道怎么帮人的
when you knew how to help people.
我是指... 活人
I mean... live people.
不 你说得对 我做不到
No, you're-- you're right. I can't do this.
你可以做到 你可以的
Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
忘记他是个活人
Just forget he's alive. Okay?
假装你在停尸房♥ 我们也不急
Pretend you're in the morgue, there's no rush,
你只需要降低他的毒性水平
you just need to reduce his toxicity levels.
有没有解毒剂
Is there an antidote?
我...我不知道
I-- I don't know...
乙醇吧
Ethanol, maybe.
乙醇 酒 酒水柜
Ethanol. Alcohol. Th-- The minibar.
吉尔
Gil.
没事的 你能做得到
It's okay. You can do this.
这个真的管用吗
You really think this really gonna work?
通常使用静脉滴注管
Th-- they usually have an IV drip.
注射器
S-- Syringe?
好的
Okay.
给
Here.
好的 等他到了医院
Okay. He is gon... he is gonna need dialysis
需要进行透析
when he gets to the hospital,
不过 这个应该能帮他再坚持一会
but, you know, this should hold him for a while.
希望吧
I hope.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表