剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
第一季 第四集
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah. Great.
好极了
Never better.
那这就是一只颤抖得"好极了"的手吧
So that's a "Never better" shaky hand, then?
有这种说法吗
Is that a thing?
吉尔拒绝帮我的忙
Gil said no to a favor.
然后我和我妈妈之间
Then a small thermonuclear war broke out
爆发了一场热核战争
between my mother and me.
然后我去见了我爸爸
And I capped it all off with a visit to my father,
为这整个不正常的情况锦上添花
which was the icing on the dysfunctional cake.
来电
我还是个糟糕的哥哥
And I'm a horrible brother.
我是布莱特 请留言
This is Bright. Leave a message.
妈妈去看爸爸了吗 搞什么
Mom saw Dad? What the hell?
这是要家人团聚了吗
Is there some kind of family reunion going on?
所以你不接电♥话♥吗
Is that why you can't pick up the phone?
你出门去给我们买♥♥亲子T恤了吗
You're out buying matching T-shirts for all of us?
马科姆 给我回电
Malcolm. Call me.
拜托
Please.
阿克塞尔的案子怎么样了
Where are we with Axel?
他的不在场证明没问题
His alibi checks out.
他整晚都待在红钩区
He was in Red Hook all night.
在图享上发了好多照片
Killin' it on the Gram.
你的侧写呢
And what's your profile?
抱歉
Sorry.
我...
I, uh...
阿克塞尔说得没错
Axel was right.
我们要找一个跟踪狂
We're looking for a stalker.
这个人的动机就是疯狂的迷恋和欲望
Someone driven by a dangerous mix of infatuation and longing.
从心理学上来说 跟踪狂
Psychologically, a stalker
也是一个成瘾者 只不过对象不是毒品
is like an addict, but instead of a drug,
而是他们迷恋的对象 往往是某个名人
they're addicted to their obsession, usually a celebrity.
这是他们的表达机制
This is the delivery mechanism.
这是在做侧写还是在劝导JT
Is this a profile or an intervention for JT?
凶手是一个有情爱幻想的
Our killer is an intimacy-seeking stalker
谋求亲密关系的跟踪狂
with erotomanic delusions.
他迷恋塔提亚娜
He's obsessed with Tatiana
并且相信她也爱他
and believed she loved him, too.
这些是她的限制令吗
These are her restraining orders?
我们调出了她过去12个月申请的所有限制令
We pulled all the ones she filed in the last 12 months.
共有来自7个国家的32个人
32 over seven countries.
真是一大堆变♥态♥
It's a real stack of freaks.
但他们中有没有人是凶手呢
But are any of them killers?
我们研究一下这堆文件
Let's work through the pile.
还是说我们上网冲冲浪
Or are we surfing the Internet?
看来有人在塔提亚娜家附近追悼
Looks like a memorial is springing up near Tatiana's place.
还有 老大 如今没有人上网冲浪了
And, boss, nobody surfs the Internet anymore.
喂 老兄 你自己有手♥机♥
Yo, man, you have your own phone.
这是能满足他们迷恋的追悼
It's a memorial to their obsession.
一个谋求亲密关系的跟踪狂是没法拒绝
An intimacy-seeking stalker would not be able to resist
亲眼见证的机会的 我们得到现场去
the chance to see this. We have to go.
小子 你...
Kid, what are you...?
看着他点 好吗
Keep an eye on him, will you?
我会的 手♥机♥还在那哥们手里呢
I will. Dude still has my phone.
我们具体要找什么样的人
What exactly are we looking for?
排除那些面露悲伤的人
Dismiss anyone whose grief is mostly about appearances.
还有那些成群结队一起来的人
Likewise, anyone who came in a group.
我们要找的是个独来独往的人
We're looking for a loner,
某个尽量不让自己被人注意到的人
someone who's doing their best to not be noticed.
而且有很大概率
There's also a decent chance
这个人可能会想记录下这个经历
this person may want to document the experience.
为了自己
For themselves.
你不单单是个粉丝 是不是
Oh, you weren't just a fan, were you?
-你认识她 -别 老兄
- You knew her. - Nah, man.
别把你那可怕的侧写视线落在我身上
Don't turn your creepy profile vision on me.
不是私下认识 但你见过她
Not personally, but you met her.
小时候
Growing up?
也许是在老家的时候
Back home perhaps?
喀布尔[阿富汗首都]Kabul.
她是个美军劳军艺人
She was a USO entertainer.
他们在战争间隙会把艺人送来
They'd fly them in between fighting seasons.
挺好的 听一些笑话
It was nice-- hear some jokes,
和名人握手
shake hands with a famous person.
我对她说了三个词
I said three words to her.
"谢谢 你的 到来"
"Thanks for coming."
她的微笑支撑了我好几个月
Her smile kept me going for months, man.
我们会找出凶手的
We'll find the person that did this.
能不能别用你那缠着绷带的颤抖的手碰我
Could you not touch me with your shaky bandage hand?
好的
Cool.
看看那个独行侠
Check out the loner.
有一些阴郁
Appropriately somber.
怎么看都是个怪胎
All kinds of weirdo.
没错
Solid.
眼睛够毒
Good spot.
我确信在塔提亚娜的那堆限制令里见过他
Pretty sure I saw him in Tatiana's freak stack.
打扰一下 老兄 有时间吗
Excuse me, buddy, uh, you got a second?
站住 纽约警局
Stop, man. NYPD!
别跑 站住
Come on, man, hey, stop!
相机不错
Nice camera.
还给我
Give it back.
我叫你站住 你听见了的
I told you to stop; you heard me.
这是个公开追悼
It's a public memorial.
我有权参加
I have every right to be here.
你们不能因此逮捕我
You can't arrest me for that.
是啊 你必须得来
Yeah. You had to be here.
参与其中
To be part of it.
最后见塔提亚娜一面
See Tatiana one last time.
锁住了
Ugh, it's locked.
那是我的
That's mine.
小...小心点拿
B-Be careful with it.
他还真不是个会小心的人
Careful isn't really his thing.
是啊 我手抖 遗传我爸的
Yeah, I have a shaky hand. I got it from my dad.
你想让我接过来吗
You want me to take it from him?
保证它的安全 我可以这么做
Keep it safe? I mean, I can do that,
只要你来警局一趟
you know, if you come to the station.
我们只想和你谈一谈
All we want to do is talk.
好吧 行吧 我去
Okay. Fine. I'll go.
你快把我的相机接过来 求你了
Just get my camera from him, please.
干得漂亮 搭档
Nice work, partner.
我们还是别这样相互称呼了 行吗
Let's not call each other that, okay?
我为什么要来这里 我是有人♥权♥的
Why am I here? I have rights.
我来的时候相机也是完好无损的
And my camera was undamaged when it came in here.
和我们说说塔提亚娜
Tell us about Tatiana.
她为什么对你申请了限制令
Why'd she have all these restraining orders on you?
那些都是误会
Those were all a misunderstanding.
我只是在做我的本职工作
I was just doing my job.
我是个摄影记者
I'm a photojournalist.
目前在自己干...
Currently freelancing...
麻烦一下
Do you mind?
这样很烦人吗
Oh, is it annoying?
某人不经过你的允许拍你的照片
Someone taking your photo without your permission?
感觉被侵扰了
It's, uh, intrusive?
被冒犯了
Offensive?
被侮辱了
A-a violation?
是啊 你可是以跟踪塔提亚娜为生的
Yeah, I mean, you stalked Tatiana for a living,
大半夜给她打电♥话♥
called her in the middle of the night,
给她发下流的照片
sent obscene photos.
是啊 你为此感到自豪吗 罗杰
Yeah. You proud of all that, Rog?
我只想照到她的照片
All I wanted was to take her picture.
和她一起共度一些时光
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表