剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
浪子神探
第一季 第九集
不
No!
谁啊
Hello?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
那是...
That's a...
17世纪的日本武士刀
17th century Japanese katana.
非常贵
It's very expensive.
也非常锋利
And sharp.
你是真实的吗
Are you real?
找到我
Find me.
你是谁
Who are you?
只是个梦
It's just a dream.
只是我的潜意识在调笑我
Just my subconscious having a laugh.
戏弄我
Playing a joke on me.
只是个梦
It's just a dream.
所以
So...
我的梦越来越可怕了
my dreams aren't getting any better.
可以这么说吧
That's one way of describing it.
这个噩梦代表了我一直以来经历的一切
This nightmare represented everything I've been going through.
怎么说
How so?
我的潜意识
My subconscious...
显现了自从我再次见到
is manifesting the central question
我父亲后 就一直在折磨我的核心问题
that's been torturing me ever since I went back to my father.
我发现箱中女孩后发生了什么
What happened after I found the girl in the box?
你的断片
Your missing time.
但就在我接近答案的时候
But as soon as I get close to getting answers...
你父亲被关了禁闭
Your father's thrown in solitary,
联调局又将你调离了案子
and the FBI takes you off the case.
真是扎心了
Literal dagger in my heart.
要我说 太贴切了
It's almost too on the nose, if you ask me.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
我不能不同意你的情绪 马科姆
I can't disagree with your feelings, Malcolm.
那是属于你的
They're yours.
但还有别的方式可以解读这噩梦
But there is another way of reading that nightmare.
这噩梦让你兴奋吗
Were you aroused by this dream?
性奋吗
Sexually?
我都被刺穿了
I was skewered.
被剑
Penetrated...
穿透
by a sword.
好吧
Fine.
是有些...
There were...
撩人的元素
some erotic elements.
马科姆
Malcolm...
这个梦
what if this dream...
会不会是你的另一部分潜意识
is a different part of your subconscious
在要求你的重视
demanding to be heard?
需要睡眠
The part that needs sleep...
食物
food...
和性的部分
sex.
有点弗洛伊德了 但我可以接受
It's a little Freudian, but I'll go with it.
不是一切都是围绕你父亲的
Not everything is about your father.
或许这是个机会
Maybe this is your chance to...
让你能改变一下
make a change.
做点...正常的事
Do something... normal.
正常
Normalcy?
听上去好怪 但是
Sounds weird, but, uh...
马科姆
Malcolm?
伊芙
Eve.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我住在这个街区
I live down the block.
不可思议
That's crazy.
我的治疗师就住这一带
My therapist is right here.
你在接受心理治疗吗
You're in therapy?
送我去地铁站吧
Walk me to my train?
好
Sure.
我一直想问 你妈妈 她怎么样了
I've been meaning to ask. Your mother, how is she?
已经不再随身带枪了
No longer armed.
还有点吓人
Uh, still a little dangerous.
完美 女人都该有几分吓人
Perfect. All women should be a little dangerous.
伊芙 我能...
Eve, can I...
我能问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
你愿意哪天跟我出去玩吗
Would you like to go out with me sometime?
-什么 -明晚
- What? - Tomorrow night.
我们可以吃晚饭
We could add dinner,
去看大都会博物馆 罗德岛
trip to the Met, Rhode Island...
我不知道 我还在考虑
I don't know, I-I'm still workshopping it.
好啊
Okay.
那就说定了
It's a date.
我得走了
I have to run.
你把具体的发短♥信♥给我吧
Will you text me the details?
好
Done.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
吉尔
Hey, Gil.
凶案
Murder?
好啊
Great.
抱歉 我不是真说"好"
Uh, sorry. I don't mean great as in great.
我
I...
不说了
Forget it.
我就到
I'm on my way.
死者是大卫·萨夫斯汀
Vic is David Saverstein.
公♥寓♥是他和他妻子的
He and his wife own the apartment.
是女佣报的警
Maid called it in.
这地方不错啊
This place is nice.
他是个大款吗
He some kind of bigwig?
他妻子是 贝丝·萨夫斯汀
His wife is. Beth Saverstein.
她在市中心一家对冲基金工作
She works at a hedge fund downtown.
你好 艾德里莎
Hello, Edrisa.
死因是
Cause of death?
你好 没错
Hiya. And yes.
他的头骨被打碎了
His skull was bashed in.
所以
So...
可能并非他所期待的开心结局
probably not the happy ending he was hoping for.
这是发生在性♥爱♥的之前
Did this happen before, during
之中 还是之后
or after the sex?
从这一切
Oh, well, based on the...
来看
uh, well, all of this,
绝对是事后
after, definitely after.
我得进行彻底的检查
I'll have to perform a thorough examination
才能判断他坚持了多久
before I can tell how long he lasted.
我是说
I mean...
我是说他在性行为后
I mean how long he lived
还活了多久
after the sexual activity.
凶器呢
Murder weapon?
卧室里的烛台
Candlestick in the bedroom.
我原本还赌是书房♥里的扳手呢
I had my money on the wrench in the library.
你现在还会开玩笑了吗
Mm, you telling jokes now?
努力尝试呢
Trying it out.
妻子去哪里了
Where's the wife?
她电♥话♥一直不通
She's not been picking up her cell.
有什么想法
Initial thoughts?
这是冲动犯罪
This was a crime of passion.
-高见啊 -冲动犯罪
- Ya think? - Crimes of passion
被大众所误解了
are wildly misunderstood.
一般人是不会
The average person can't be triggered
因愤怒做出如此暴♥力♥与特殊的事
to such a specific and violent act of rage.
但是性♥爱♥
But sex...
就像是心理上的助燃剂
is like psychological gasoline.
只要点燃了错误的情绪 就会...
The wrong emotional spark, and you get...
引发爆♥炸♥
an explosion.
当然会爆♥炸♥了
Oh, you get an explosion, all right.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表