剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
自己混合药物
Compounding his own drugs.
他不止是一个模仿犯
He's more than a copycat.
我的侧写错了
My profile's wrong.
纽约警♥察♥ 别担心
NYPD. Don't worry.
你没事了
You're okay.
他在这儿吗
He's here?
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
他开枪了
Shots!
你们没事吧
Are we good?
-没事 -我没事
- Yeah, good. - Yeah.
-你和布莱特留下 我去追他 -好
- Stay-stay with Bright. I got him. - Good!
尼可为什么把你绑在这 你是他的客人吗
Why did Nico do this to you? Were you one of his clients?
我不是客人 我就是尼可
I'm not a client, man. I'm Nico.
他逼我打电♥话♥给她们 约定日期
He made me call them. Set up dates.
他是个疯子
He's a psycho, man.
需要支援 河滨路1901号♥有持枪罪犯
I got a 10-13, armed perp at 1901 Riverside.
单人追捕中
Officer in pursuit.
别跑
Hey, stop!
-是谁干的 -我没看到他的脸
- Who did this to you? - I didn't see his face.
拜托了 我被绑在椅子上好几天了 把我松开
Please, I've been in this chair for days. Get me out!
-这是锁上的 -JT
- Yo, he's locked in. - JT.
有点麻烦了
Little problem here.
这可不妙
Oh, man, that ain't good.
-布莱特 你看到了吗 -嗯
- Bright, you see that? - Yeah.
这是个炸♥弹♥ 他被锁在上面
It's a bomb, and he's locked to it,
-椅子固定在地上了 -什么
- and the chair's locked to the ground. - What?!
不 不
No, no!
他又没必要知道这个
Yo, man, he didn't need to hear that.
反正72秒后他也会知道的
Well, he was gonna find out in around 72 seconds.
我们得松开一只胳膊
We need to get one arm free.
找把螺丝刀 我可以撬锁
Find a screwdriver. I can pick the lock.
没时间了
There's not enough time.
JT 厨房♥
JT, kitchen.
拿冰 多拿
Get ice. Lots.
-怎么了 -我要把你的手砍下来
- What's happening? - I'm gonna chop off your hand.
什么
What?
真没有别的办法了
There's really no other option.
断肢再植手术已经很成熟了
And reattachment surgery's come a long way,
所以 深呼吸
so... deep breaths.
-不 不 不 -深呼吸
- No, no, no. - Deep breaths!
表上还有多少时间 布莱特
How much time we got on the clock, Bright?
我愿意放手
I'm willing to let go
-相信我自己 -布莱特
- and trust myself. - Hey, Bright.
等等 不要
Wait, man! Don't do...
-吉尔 -说
- Gil. - Talk to me.
谢天谢地 我跟丢他了
Thank God. I-I-I lost him.
JT和布莱特 他们还在里面
JT and Bright, th-they're still inside.
-趴在地上 -发生什么事了
- Hit the ground! - What happened?
天呐
Oh, my God.
布莱特
Bright.
布莱特 布莱特
Bright, Bright.
布莱特 布莱特 布莱特 你没事吧
Bright, Bright, Bright, Bright. You okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-喂 -嗯
- Hello? - Yeah.
没事
Totally.
我得把手给他们
I got to give them a hand.
凶手的动机是复仇
Our killer's motive is revenge.
他想施加人类能承受的最大的疼痛
He wants to inflict as much pain as humanly possible.
所以他才利用外科医生的四重奏
That's why he's using The Surgeon's Quartet.
这是一个实验
It was an experiment to find
用来寻找最痛苦的杀人方式
the most agonizing way to kill someone.
-这是动机 还有呢 -他是白人 40岁 也许有50
- That's motive. What else? - He's white, 40, maybe 50,
富裕 可能秃头 喜欢浪漫
rich, likely bald, and a romantic.
前面那句
Go back.
你怎么知道他秃头
How do you know that he's bald?
我不知道
Well, I don't,
他的心理状态暗示他有躯体变形障碍
uh, but his psychology implies dysmorphia.
他厌恶自己的身体
He hates his own body.
但我们在尼克家看到的却是一个强壮的人
Yet we saw an imposing man at Nico's,
所以我推测他秃头
so I'm thinking bald.
快来妈妈家
马科姆 我上周
Oh, Malcolm, I lunched
和埃及大使吃了顿饭
with the Egyptian ambassador last week.
他有个很可爱的女儿
He has a lovely daughter.
略为丰满不过可以接受
A bit curvy but acceptable.
也许你可以约她出去
Maybe you could ask her out.
你在哪儿
我耽误你的事了吗 亲爱的
Am I keeping you from something, dear?
没有 没
No, uh, no.
没什么大事
Nothing important.
你刚在说 埃及
You... were talking about... Egypt?
你没告诉我什么事
What are you not telling me?
安斯莉 说
Ainsley, give.
他正在帮纽约警局
He's working for the NYPD
调查一个新连环杀手
on the new serial killer investigation.
什么
What?
-你没看我的报道吗 -没开声音
- Don't you watch my reports? - Not with the sound on.
你不是说自己不查凶案了吗
I thought you said you were done with this murder business.
我早就放下你♥爸♥爸的事了
I have moved on from your father.
你为什么就不能
Why can't you?
因为
Because,
这个新凶手...
this new killer is...
在模仿外科医生
copying The Surgeon.
你就不能委婉一点
Way to bury the lede.
爸爸是嫌疑人吗 还是有别的疑犯
Is Dad a person of interest? Are there others?
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
安斯 你不能报道这事 会造成恐慌
Ains, you can't cover this. It would cause a panic.
民众就该恐慌
People should panic.
为什么说凶手在模仿他
What do you mean he's copying him?
四重奏 前三个...
The Quartet. The, uh, first three...
亚历克西丝·斯考特 莎莉丝·贝克 莱拉·汤普森
Alexis Scott, Sharice Baker, Lyla Thompson.
他夺走了她们的生命 把她们从家人身边抢走
He took their lives, stole them from their family,
他被关进牢房♥里都还想把你抢走
and then from his cage, he tried to steal you.
我保证再也不会去见他了
I promised I would never see him again.
小心 马科姆
Careful, Malcolm.
你♥爸♥爸肯定特别喜欢这一切
Your father would love all of this.
你试图破解他的凶案
You trying to solve his murders.
不要去
Don't do it.
不要去找他 他就是癌症
Do not go to him. He is a cancer.
他会摧毁你
He will destroy you.
-听我的吧 -妈妈
- Take it from me. - Mom...
晚安
Good night.
正中神经穿越过臂丛
The median nerve travels from the brachial plexus
一路下来直到手指尖
all the way down through to the fingertips,
于是我们就能感知触摸了
and that's how we feel touch.
人们称之为"手之眼"
They call it the "eye of the hand."
-太神奇了 -对 和你一样
- It's amazing. - Well, then it's just like you.
你去楼上把可可喝完
Okay, you go finish your cocoa upstairs
我把这儿收拾下 好吗
and I'll clean up down here, okay?
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安
- Good night, Dad. - Good night.
爸爸
Dad?
别 别打开
Don't... don't-don't open...
爸爸 这里面有什么
Dad, what's in here?
不要
Don't!
不要打开
Don't open!
布莱特
Bright?
别 别打开
Don't... don't open...
别打开
Don't open it.
别
Don't...
别打开 别打开
Don't open! Don't open it.
放松 布莱特 布莱特 放松 别这样
Relax, Bright. Bright, relax, stop.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表