剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
这不是我想要的
This is not what I want!
也许这是好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me.
这不对
This is wrong.
我已经十年没见过你了
I haven't seen you in ten years.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我丢下了你 我离开了这里
I left you. I walked out of here.
我不会放你走的
I won't let you go.
别忘了 我们是一样的
Remenber, we're the same.
早上好 美女 睡得好吗
Morning, Sunshine. Sleep well?
"我愿意放手 相信我自己"
"I'm willing to let go and trust myself."
我愿意放手 相信我自己
I'm willing to let go and trust myself.
好吧 说得好
All right. Good one.
他们把你炒了
They fired you?
因为爸爸吗
Because of Dad?
这不公平 你都好几年没见过他了
I mean, it's not fair. You haven't seen him in years.
安斯 我没事 真的
Ains, I'm fine. Honestly.
你最近做噩梦了吗
Are you having nightmares?
我很幸运
You know, I'm lucky.
爸爸被捕的时候我只有五岁
I was only five when Dad was arrested.
基本都记不清楚了
I don't really remember it.
但是 我还记得你
But... I remember you,
告诉我 一切都会好的
telling me everything was gonna be okay,
就算当时你知道并不会
even when you knew it wasn't.
这算是件好事
This is a good thing.
一个全新的开始
A-a fresh start, you know.
忘记联调局和那些连环杀手
Forget about the FBI and all of those serial killers.
好吧
Right.
你是说我应该暂时放下那些杀人案
So you're saying I should take a break from murder?
没错
Yes, exactly.
给 拿着
Oh, here, hold this.
可能只是工作电♥话♥ 我有个报道
It's probably just work. I got a report on a thing.
又是安斯莉·惠特利独家新闻吗
Another Ainsley Whitly exclusive?
不 就是些金融破事
No. Just some white-collar crap.
记住 你要暂时放下
Remember, you're taking a break.
谢谢你 安斯
Thanks, Ains.
布莱特
Bright.
吉尔
Gil?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
听说你回来了 城里小子
Heard you were back, city boy.
偷偷溜回家却不告诉朋友们可不地道
You know, it's not nice to sneak home and not tell your friends.
我还有朋友吗
Oh, I have friends?
我也想你 孩子
I missed you, too, kid.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你像只受惊的小狗崽似的
You got that spooked puppy dog look going on.
不
No.
就是些金融破事
Just some white-collar crap.
我妹妹刚刚对我撒谎了
My sister just lied to me.
她下意识的表情总是会出♥卖♥♥♥她
Her autonomic tells always give her away.
记者竟然在撒谎 真是难以置信
A reporter lying? I can't believe it.
她不想让我知道她在报道一宗谋杀案
She didn't want me to know she's covering a murder.
如果她有一个重要到要报道的谋杀案...
Which, if she has a murder important enough to cover...
我就有一个重要到...
I've got a murder important enough
不惜找到你的谋杀案
to track down your crazy ass.
我需要一名侧写师
I need a profiler.
走吧
Come on.
你知道联调局开除了我吧
You know the FBI fired me, right?
还好我是纽约警局的
Good thing I'm NYPD.
我说了你不适合联调局
I told you you weren't an FBI guy.
你什么时候才能学会听我的话
When are you gonna learn to listen to me?
我们还是不要提到...
Well, let's just not mention, um...
你♥爸♥爸是连环杀手这一茬吗
That your dad's a serial killer?
别担心 我的嘴巴很严
Don't worry, my lips are sealed.
不要靠近
Move it, come on.
死者名叫凡妮莎·霍布斯
Victim's name is Vanessa Hobbs.
市长办公室一直来电
Mayor's office keeps calling.
死的是一个VIC
We got a V.I.C. on our hands.
-VIC是什么 -非常重要的尸体
- V.I.C.? - Very important cadaver.
法医粗略检查了一下
Medical examiner did a drive-by.
这是报告
Here's what I got.
给我吧 谢谢
I'll take that, thank you.
黛妮·鲍威尔 这位是马科姆·布莱特
Dani Powell, this is Malcolm Bright,
心理学家 侧写师 处久了你会喜欢他的
psychologist, forensic profiler, acquired taste.
吉尔
Gil.
管家今早发现了尸体
Housekeeper found the body this morning.
凡妮莎·霍布斯 43岁 单身富婆
Vanessa Hobbs. She was 43, unmarried and rich.
正好是我的菜
Just my type.
-你是恋尸癖吗 -什么
- So you're a necrophiliac? - What?
不是 这人是谁
No. Who's this guy?
JT 这是布莱特
JT, Bright.
布莱特 这是JT
Bright, JT.
你俩都不会喜欢对方的
You're not gonna like each other.
很高兴知道这点 借过
Good to know. Excuse me.
你是个侧写师
So you're a profiler?
我们的死者看来已经把情况都说清楚了
Looks like our victim already filled out her profile.
她当时是等着约炮呢
She was looking to bang.
约炮
Bang?
你总是将暴♥力♥和交♥媾♥联♥系♥在一起吗
Do you always associate intercourse with violence?
兄弟 此刻我唯一想"联♥系♥联♥系♥"的就是你...
Bro, right now you're the only thing I'm associating...
让他干活
Let him work.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 这是我的习惯
Nothing. It's kind of my thing.
我从凶手的视角想象犯罪过程
I imagine the crime from the killer's point of view.
能帮我理解他的心理
Helps me understand his state of mind.
你能像凶手一样思考
You think like the killer?
这是天赋
It's a gift.
你没说错 JF
Well, you're right, Jeffy.
我叫JT
It's JT.
我们的死者是在等一位特别的客人
Our victim was waiting for someone special.
她的情人
A lover.
不幸的是 来的是另一个人
Unfortunately, the wrong man showed up.
她一看见他就把香槟杯扔出去了
She threw her champagne glass the moment she saw him.
她没预料到凶手的到来
She wasn't expecting our killer.
打斗很快就结束了 他制♥服♥了她
The fight was contained, and he subdued her quickly.
但他是如何做到的
But how did he do it?
她咬了自己的舌头
She bit her tongue.
他往她体内注射了什么
He injected her with something.
八成是让她瘫痪的药
Probably a paralytic drug,
让她无法动弹
trapping her in her own body.
她不得不感受一切
She had to feel everything.
让人瘫痪比把人直接敲昏
Inducing paralysis is a thousand times harder
难多了
than knocking someone out.
这需要练习
It requires practice,
设备...
equipment...
医学技巧
medical skills.
怎么了
What is it?
我之前见过这种
I've seen this before.
她的骼脊处会有注射针眼
There'll be an injection point into her iliac crest,
在心脏附近会有第三个针眼
and a third near her heart.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道的
How the hell do you know that?
我们的凶手是个模仿犯
Our killer's a copycat.
他在模仿另一个连环杀手
He's mimicking another serial killer.
马丁·惠特利医生 外号♥"外科医生"
Dr. Martin Whitly. The Surgeon.
是嘛
Yeah?
你对这个"外科医生"很熟悉吗
And you know all about this Surgeon guy?
他几乎像是我家人了
Almost like he's family.
布莱特 你还好吗
Bright, you okay?
我有点担心把你牵扯进来了
I worried about bringing you in.
我无意唤醒你过去的心魔
Didn't want to wake up any old demons,
但我得确定他真的是在模仿你♥爸♥
but I had to be certain that he was copying your dad.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表