剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
He wanted you to find the body.
安斯莉
Ainsley.
安斯莉 下一个轮到你
Ainsley, we're throwing to you next.
-不是轮到罗德吗 -我们要插播
- I thought Rod was up. - We're breaking in.
在旋转木马发现的那具尸体
The body they found on the carousel--
有人打电♥话♥来 声称自己是凶手
we've got somebody on the line claiming to be the killer.
对方想现在和你在节目里对话
And they want to talk to you on the air right now.
你确定这不是恶作剧吗
Well, um... are-are you sure it's not a hoax? I mean,
-我不想第一天就被人取笑 -相信我
- I don't want to get Baba Booey'd the first day. - Trust me.
相信我 我们详细问过了
Trust me, we ran it down.
来电者知道受害人的指纹被烧掉了
The caller knew the victim's prints were burned off.
那个细节尚未公布
That hasn't been made public.
没人担心这么做不道德吗
A-And no one's concerned about the ethics of all this?
让凶手上现场直播
I mean, putting a, a killer live on the air?
这话从你口中说出来 真耐人寻味
That's an interesting position coming from you.
我只是...
I just...
他说如果我们不这么做 还会有人死
Look, he says if we don't do this, others will die.
律师们已经和联邦通信委员及纽约警局通话了
I got the lawyers on the phone with the FCC and NYPD.
如果你想 我可以交给詹姆斯
If you want, I'll give it to James.
但他指明要你
But he wants you.
我们准备好了
We're set to go.
好吧
Okay.
尽快给我一份情况说明书
I'm going to need a fact sheet ASAP,
还有 打给重案组的吉尔·埃偌佑
and, uh, call Gil Arroyo at Major Crimes.
他会想看见的
He's gonna want to see this.
谢谢
Thank you.
五 四
Five, four...
三
three...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我是安斯莉·惠特利 现在中断正常节目
I'm Ainsley Whitly interrupting our regular programming
有位不寻常的来电者正在线上
with an unusual caller on the line.
有位男士声称
A man claiming responsibility for a murder
为今早在皇后区的谋杀案负责
that occurred this morning in Queens.
你还在吗
Are you there?
你好 安斯莉
Hello, Ainsley.
你好 请问你是谁
Hello. Who am I speaking with?
我是旋转木马杀手
I am the Carousel Killer.
这称号♥很好记
Catchy.
我有两个问题要问你
I have two questions for you.
你今早为何杀了那个男人
Why did you kill that man this morning,
以及你为什么要因此打给我们
and why are you calling us about it?
为了引起你们所有人的注意
So you would all take heed.
我们现在注意到你了 然后呢
Well, you have our attention. Now what?
他打热♥线♥电♥话♥时 没留名字吗
When he called the tip line, he didn't leave a name?
你们得看看这个
You got to see this.
谁给她选的那件小西装
Oh, who picked out that blazer?
她看上去像车管局的地毯
She looks like the carpet at the DMV.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你为什么杀了那个男人
Why did you kill that man?
《美国新闻直击》
直播连线旋转木马杀手
我随机选的他
I chose him at random
好让大家清楚我是认真的
to let everyone know I'm serious.
这是直播吗
Is this live?
凶手几分钟前打进来的
The killer called in a few minutes ago.
对什么认真
Serious about what?
你母亲杰西卡·惠特利
Your mother Jessica Whitly.
她上电视 悬赏一百万美金
She went on TV and offered a million dollars
换取关于他丈夫一个受害人的信息
for information about one of her husband's victims.
-我知道 -好像她是什么英雄一样
- I'm aware. - Like she's some kind of hero.
但她不是 她就是个骗子 一个伪君子
But she's not. She's a fraud and a hypocrite.
我妈妈不是你说的任何一种人
My mother is neither of those things.
人终将自食恶果
The chickens are coming home to roost.
你...
What...?
你到底有何目的
What, exactly, do you want?
我想要那笔钱
I want that money.
我会再打来给你们指示
I'll call back with instructions.
如果她不听 还有更多人会死
If she doesn't listen, more people will die.
什么
Wha...
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
如果我没上电视 如果我没提供那笔钱
If I hadn't gone on TV, I hadn't offered that money...
你不能这样想
You can't think like that.
为什么 凶手刚对几百万人宣布了
Why? The killer just announced it to millions of people.
-那男人因我而死 -不
- That man is dead because of me. - No.
他死了 是因为有人杀了他
He's dead because someone killed him,
而不是因为你
not you.
你不过是想做些实实在在的好事
You were just trying to do some actual good.
我想付他钱 这只是一笔小钱
I want to pay. It is a small price
却能确保没有更多的人丧命
to ensure that no more lives are lost.
纽约警局有严格规定
NYPD policy is firm.
我们不和勒索犯合作
We do not cooperate with extortionists.
-我他妈才不... -妈妈
- I don't give a flying... - Mother!
吉尔说得对 我们会派警员去家里守着
Gil's right. We'll send an officer to the house.
现在你最明智的做法就是回家
The smartest thing you can do right now is go home
让我们做好我们的工作
and let us do our jobs.
求你了
Please.
我必须告诉你 大卫先生
You know, I have to tell you, Mr. David,
我真的...很享受陶艺
I am... really taking to clay time.
但我觉得如果有合适的工具
You know, I think it would be even more therapeutic, though,
会更有益于我的治疗
if I had the, the proper implements, huh?
有没有可能给我一把修坯刀
Is there any chance I could get a fettling knife?
说到"刀"就没可能了
Well, you lost me at knife.
那我只能用手了
Well, then my hands will just have to suffice.
准备好看电视了吗
Ready for your TV time?
我从来不会拒绝看电视
Ooh, I never say no to TV time.
当局没有公布死者的身份
Authorities have not released the victim's identity,
-但有... -你瞧呀
- but have... - Oh, look at that.
我的小闺女进了演播室播报呢
My little girl's reporting from the studio now.
凶手要求直接和我通话
The killer asked to speak to me directly
直播连线旋转木马杀手
随后还在直播中给我的家人 我的母亲
and proceeded to levy unfounded accusations about my family,
杰西卡·惠特利 安上了莫须有的罪名
specifically my mother Jessica Whitly, on air.
-天啊 -众所皆知 我父亲...
- Oh, my. - It should come as no surprise that my father...
这真刺♥激♥
Oh, this looks very exciting.
马丁·惠特利 人称"外科医生"
...Martin Whitly, also known as The Surgeon,
曾被大肆报道过
has been in the news before.
他于1998年因为谋杀了23人而被捕
He was arrested in 1998 for murdering 23 people.
旋转木马杀手...
The Carousel Killer...
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried.
我们能为她们做的最有用的事就是抓住这家伙
Best thing we can do for them is to catch this guy.
索要赎金的杀手 动机通常是为了求财
Ransom killers are most often motivated by financial gain.
这次有没有可能是见财起意
Could this be a crime of opportunity?
某人在电视上看见有一百万奖金
Someone sees a million bucks offered up on TV
然后就心动了
and they jump on it?
这也能解释其粗糙的手法
That explains the hasty M.O.
割喉很简单直接
Slitting a throat is simple, straightforward.
你们说得对 凶手没有享受这场谋杀
You're right. The killer didn't savor the murder.
这不是什么性反常行为
This isn't any sort of paraphilia.
钱一定是其中的一个因素
And the money is definitely part of it,
但也并非只是关于钱
but it's not only about the money.
他想让所有人听见他的要求
He wanted everyone to hear his demands.
-他想要出名 -没错
- He's after the notoriety. - Yes.
但他并没有打给随便一个新闻广播
Except he didn't call a random newscast.
他打给了安斯莉
He called Ainsley,
告诉她"人终将自食恶果"
told her "The chickens are coming home to roost,"
然后向我们的母亲索要钱财
and then demanded money from our mother.
这个凶手受到过惠特利家的伤害
This killer has been wronged by the Whitlys.
好吧 那我们需要列出
Okay, well, we're gonna need a list
所有和你父亲的受害者有关的人
of all the people connected to your father's victims.
这名单可就长了
That's a long-ass list.
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - None taken.
-先查查莱勒兄弟 -谁
- Start with the Lehrer brothers. - Who?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表