剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
You know, you seemed troubled at our last visit.
有太多没有得到解答的问题
So many unanswered questions.
我根本没打算再次去见你
I have no intention of returning.
很好
Very well.
不过记得告诉埃莱娜 她的工作
But do tell Elaine that her work helped
激励了我
inspire me to, uh...
反抗惯例
...resist convention.
我们都伤心欲绝
We're both devastated.
那对于我们整个团体来说都是巨大的损失
It's a tremendous loss for the community.
你知道有谁会想要
Do you know of anyone
伤害霍尔顿教授吗
who would have wanted to harm Professor Holton?
三号♥参与者受到干扰
Participant number three is distracted.
换掉她的实验方案
Swap out her protocol.
警探 我的职业就是研究人脑的意识
Detective, I have built a career examining the human mind.
如果我观察到有人
If I observed someone
在心理上能干出那种施虐的事
who was psychologically capable of that level of sadism,
我早就把他交给你们了
he would already be in your custody.
我是埃莱娜·布朗博士
I'm Dr. Elaine Brown.
我是鲍威尔警探
Detective Powell.
我是马科姆·布莱特 咨♥询♥侧写师
Malcolm Bright, consulting profiler.
-那是我的书吗 -是的 我还是你的书迷
- Is that my book? - Uh, yes. I'm also a huge fan.
布朗博士
Dr. Brown,
我们需要霍尔顿教授班上学生的名册
we'll need Professor Holton's class rosters,
-以及他的档案 -当然了
- access to his files. - Of course.
你能给我签个名吗
Would you mind signing this?
她没有笔
She doesn't have a pen.
你有笔吗
Uh, do you have a pen?
你们系里最近有没有出什么事
Have there been any recent incidents within the department?
有没有开除谁
Any firings?
-或者校内丑闻 -没 完全没有
- On-campus dramas? - No, none.
爱丽丝·唐尼
Alice Downey.
她是个研究生
She was a graduate student.
她三个月前自杀了
She committed suicide three months ago.
乔治是因为精神问题而休假的
George's sabbatical was really a mental health leave.
他很自责
He-he blamed himself.
霍尔顿博士和爱丽丝有关系吗
Did Dr. Holton and Alice have a relationship?
完全没有 我也很讨厌那些恶意的揣测
Not at all, and I resent the salacious implication.
爱丽丝的精神深受困扰
Alice was troubled.
她在硕转博的压力下崩溃了
She succumbed to the pressures of doctoral pursuit.
我没看出有什么关系
I fail to see the connection.
看来你忙于工作啊
Hard at work, I see.
你是怎么...
How did you...?
你的那些持续报道都是直播 亲爱的
Those insistent reports of yours are live, dear.
整个纽约都知道你在这里
All of New York knows you're here.
好吧 也许不是所有纽约的人
Well, maybe not all of New York.
你的节目收视率怎么样
How are your ratings?
你到底想怎么样 母亲
What do you want, Mother?
不准再骗我了
Never lie to me again.
马科姆跟你们的父亲见面了
Malcolm is seeing your father,
你在帮他打掩护
and you covered for him.
我总要给你们其中一个人打掩护
I can't get through a family dinner
才能安生吃完一顿家庭晚餐
without covering for one of you.
我需要你去劝他就此打住
I need you to tell him to stop.
我不想再夹在中间了
I'm tired of being in the middle.
-你自己和他说去 -我说了
- Tell him yourself. - I have.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你知道这会对你哥哥造成怎样的影响
You know what this could do to your brother.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
因为 我都不记得我爸爸了
Because... I don't remember my dad.
我不被允许提他
I was forbidden.
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
-没错 -是啊
- You did. - Yeah.
你还教会了我以我的身份为耻
You also taught me to be ashamed of who I am.
我从来就不认识马丁·惠特利
I never knew Martin Whitly.
我只知道你希望我知道的那些
All I know is what you want me to know.
也许那根本不够
Maybe that's not enough.
你晚上能睡着吗
Do you sleep at night?
-什么 -你闭上眼睛时
- What? - When you close your eyes,
能安然入睡吗
do you find peace?
那份安然都是因为我做出的选择
That peace is because of the choices I made.
你什么时候想谢我都可以
You can thank me anytime you like.
爱丽丝·唐尼 霍尔顿博士的一名自杀的研究生
Alice Downey, Dr. Holton's dead grad student.
肯定有更深层的关系
There's something there.
你是什么看法
What do you think?
我觉得布朗博士在撒谎
Uh, I think Dr. Brown's lying.
永远不要真的去认识偶像
Never meet your heroes.
我去学校管理层办公楼转了转
I sniffed around the university's admin building.
他们也跟你一样狂热崇拜埃莱娜·布朗
They're all just as wild about Elaine Brown as you are.
但是他们找出了一封匿名举报信
But they dug up an anonymous complaint letter
写着关于爱丽丝自杀的一些疯狂猜测
with some crazy theories about Alice's suicide.
这笔迹看上去熟悉吗
Handwriting look familiar?
写这封信的人
Whoever wrote it
指控心理系在进行秘密试验
is accusing the psych department of off-the-books experiments.
有多秘密
How off-the-books?
研究生给自己用致幻剂
Grad students were dosing themselves with LSD.
爱丽丝从那幢楼上跳下时 就服用了致幻剂
Alice was tripping on acid when she did a header off that building.
迷幻药会削弱恐惧和拘束感
Uh, psychedelics impair fear and inhibition.
也许那些教授在测量
Perhaps the professors were measuring
致幻剂对反应的影响
the LSD's effect on their responses.
这封信的写作时间比犯罪现场的字条要早
This is older than the writing we found at the crime scene.
文字虽慷慨激进 但让人信服
It's inflammatory but cogent,
这说明凶手的精神状态
indicating a continuing and severe decline
处于持续的衰退状态
in our killer's mental state.
我们还漏了点什么
There's something we're missing.
这些文字中的一些意义
Some meaning in these words.
他希望我们理解他
He wants us to understand him,
找到他
to find him.
鲍威尔警探
Detective Powell.
警探 我是卡尔·米切尔
Detective, it's Carl Mitchell.
我要告诉你一些事
There's some things you should know.
一些我在埃莱娜面前不能说的情况
Circumstances I couldn't discuss in front of Elaine.
"情况"
"Circumstances."
-真♥相♥ -米切尔博士 你在哪里
- The truth. - Dr. Mitchell, where are you?
研究大楼
The research building.
九楼 但是我...
Ninth floor, but I...
米切尔博士 米切尔博士
Dr. Mitchell? Dr. Mitchell,
你能听到我说话吗
can you hear me?
米切尔博士 你没事吧
Dr. Mitchell, are you okay?
我喝了
I d-drank it.
我被下药了
I've been dosed.
都结束了
It's over.
米切尔博士
D-Dr. Mitchell?
保安说有人触发了楼顶门禁警报
Security says someone triggered the roof door alarm.
他还在这里
He's still here.
警♥察♥ 举起手 走出来
Police! Come out with your hands up!
你安全了 卡尔
You're safe, Carl.
他在这里
He's here...
你看到了吗 看到了吗
Do you see it? Do you see it?
看到了吗
Do you see it?
你看到有多高了吗
Do you see how high?
我必须抗争 我会抗争...
I have to fight, I will fight...
求你了
Oh, please!
-求你了 求你了 -迷幻药让你出现幻觉了
- Please! Please. - You're high on LSD.
剂量过大的情况下
In large enough doses,
会导致类似精神崩溃的状况
it can mimic a psychotic break.
这是谁干的
Who is doing this?
不 不
No. No.
是宇宙 是宇宙干的 它想要我
The universe, the universe is doing this-- it wants me.
警♥察♥
Police!
我必须为此抗争
And I've got to fight for it.
我必须为此抗争
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表