剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
你们还在盯着艾丽莎吗
Are you still sitting on Alessa?
嗯 警员在换班 不过我们还在 怎么了
Yeah. Unis are changing shifts, but we got it covered. Why?
她说谎了 她不是妮娜的妈妈
She lied about being Nina's mother.
她现在要离开家了
She's leaving the house right now.
就在她以为无人监视的时候
Just when she thought no one would be watching.
跟上她
Follow her.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
不要
No!
-艾丽莎 -艾丽莎 举起手来
- Alessa. - Alessa! Hands!
转过来把手举起来
Turn around and put your hands up!
把手举起来
Put them up!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
拜托 这不是你们想的那样
Please, it's not what you think.
这就是我们想的那样
It's exactly what we think.
你利用这些硅胶肚子假装怀孕
You used these to fake your pregnancy.
妮娜不是你的孩子
Nina isn't your baby.
不 我就是她的妈妈 我发誓
No, I am her mother, I swear.
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
你只是想要个孩子
All you ever wanted was a child.
但命运如此无情
But in a cruel twist of fate,
你的身体不允许你怀上孩子
your body wouldn't let you carry one.
怀上也要冒着很大的风险
Not without risk, at least.
我明明一切都做对了
I did everything right.
但我还是流产了三次
But I still had three miscarriages.
所以你们夫妻关系才那么紧张
That's what put the strain on your relationship.
你扔掉了证据
You tossed the evidence,
说明你没有妄想症
which shows you're not delusional.
但你知道你不是妮娜的妈妈
But you know you're not Nina's mother.
那谁才是
So who is?
我就是
I am.
是我的卵子
It was my egg.
我们只是找了代♥孕♥
We just used a surrogate.
我们需要证据
We're gonna need proof.
-记录 -我什么都没有
- Records. - I don't have any.
都是私下进行的
It was all done under the table.
埃兹拉处理的
Ezra handled it.
你害怕了
You're scared.
因为你觉得怀了你孩子的那个人
Because you think the same person that carried your baby
也杀了你丈夫
also killed your husband.
你找的代♥孕♥是克莉丝汀
Your surrogate was Christine.
艾丽莎和埃兹拉在黑市上找代♥孕♥
Alessa and Ezra used a black market surrogacy
为了保护他们的品牌
to protect their brand.
为了方便作假 一切私下进行
Keeping it off the books made it easier to fake,
但这也意味着克莉丝汀没经过常规审查
but it also meant that Christine wasn't properly vetted.
他们不知道她有犯罪前科
They didn't know about her criminal history
也不知道她精神不稳定
or her mental instability.
现在这个疯互惠生想要那个宝宝
Now the crazy au pair wants that baby.
我们把她放上了从这里到边境的监视名单
We have her on every watch list from here to the border.
她要是出来活动 我们就会知道
If she comes out of hiding, we'll know about it.
加拿大区号♥
Canadian area code.
肯定是她丈夫卢卡斯来问进展了
Must be Lucas, the husband, wanting an update.
我是塔梅尔
Tarmel.
怎么了 孩子
What's up, kid?
你又露出那个表情了
You got that look again.
是因为这个案子吗
Is it this case?
是也不是
Yes and no.
克莉丝汀确实很有可能绑♥架♥孩子
Christine makes sense as a child abductor.
符合她的侧写
It fits the profile.
但哪里有点不对劲
But something about it feels off.
或者也许是我不对劲
Or maybe I'm just off.
回家吧
Go home.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
有进展了我就联♥系♥你
I'll call if we get anything.
怎么了
What's going on?
是伊芙的事
It's about Eve.
还有我一直以来挑选同伴的品味都有问题
And my historically questionable taste in cohorts.
-你们发现了什么 -她确实是人♥权♥律师
- What did you find? - She is a human rights attorney,
她名字就叫伊芙·布兰查德
and her name is Eve Blanchard,
不过我们觉得她渗透进我们家庭
but we think she infiltrated the family
是为了获取外科医生及其受害者的信息
to get information on The Surgeon and his victims.
所以我的潜意识是对的
So my subconscious was right.
是的 但也说明我是个优秀的调查记者
That and, you know, like, I'm a great investigative journalist.
不过这并不重要 没事
But that's, like, neither here nor there. It's fine.
我一开始就不该让她进入我家
I should never have let her into my home.
进入你的生活
Into your life.
不 又不是你的错
Oh, no. It wasn't your fault.
我怀疑了一个星期后
I had nagging doubts for a week.
就把这些想法推开了
I just pushed them aside.
你说伊芙想获取更多关于外科医生的信息
You said Eve was trying to find out more about The Surgeon.
为什么
Why?
因为她和给妈妈看的一个离家出走的孩子
Because she grew up in the same orphanage
在同一个孤儿院长大
as a runaway she was presenting to Mom.
我觉得伊芙和箱子里的女孩有关
I think Eve is connected to the girl in the box.
你说得对
You're right.
她是我的姐姐
She's my sister.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
我是来解释的
I came here to explain,
但现在看来也不重要了
but I can see now it doesn't matter.
你们对我的看法已经定型了
You've already made up your mind about me.
伊芙 等等
Eve, wait!
马科姆
Malcolm.
马科姆 我很抱歉
Malcolm, I'm sorry.
停下 拜托
Stop. Please.
其他人都没必要道歉
No one else has to apologize.
我内心深处早知道伊芙有不对劲
I knew deep down something was wrong with Eve.
我们也不对劲
With-with us.
我也是
With me.
是伊芙吗
Is it Eve?
不 是黛妮 她找到克莉丝汀了
No. It's Dani. She found Christine.
黛妮·鲍威尔
符合克莉丝汀外貌的女性出现在女性收♥容♥所♥ 在那见
我们的嫌疑人
Our suspect.
我得走了
I have to go.
马科姆 你不能就这么走了
Malcolm. You can't just leave.
-你必须处理这件事 -不
- You have to deal with this. - No, I don't.
我解决不了这事
I can't solve this.
但这个我还是能解决的
This I can solve.
谢天谢地你们终于来了
Thank God you're here.
她什么都不肯说 连名字都没说 快进来
She wouldn't tell us anything, not even her name. Come in.
我没有要干涉你私事的意思
I'm not trying to pry or anything,
但你看起来有点精神紧张
but you seem on edge.
一般我不会管 但我们现在在办案
Normally, I would let that go, but we're on a case.
我需要你集中精神
I need you focused.
伊芙之前一直瞒着我一件事
Eve was hiding something from me.
她姐姐就是箱子里的女孩
Her sister was the girl in the box.
什么 你...
What? Do you...
-你想谈谈这事吗 -一点都不想
- Do you want to talk about it? - Not even a little.
发生了什么
What happened?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
-这是你丈夫干的 -是前夫
- Your husband did this? - Ex-husband.
我离开了卢卡斯
I left Lucas.
我逃离了他身边
I ran from him,
但他又找到了我
but, um, he found me.
埃兹拉想给钱打发他
Ezra tried to pay him off,
但卢卡斯拒绝了 还...
but Lucas said no and, um...
还杀了他
and killed him.
我以为如果我同意跟他走 他就会收手
I thought if I agreed to go with him, he would stop.
他就不会再伤害其他人了
He wouldn't hurt anyone else.
什么意思
What are you saying?
出去
Get out!
卢卡斯根本一直都在纽约
Lucas has been in New York this whole time.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表