剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Okay. Then who are we looking for?
凶手应该是为了经济回报
We're likely looking for someone who killed for financial reward,
或保持舒适生活方式而杀人
or to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
典型的获取舒适型凶手
A classic comfort-gain killer.
凶手会有偷窃 盗窃或诈骗史
The killer will have a history of theft, larceny or fraud.
他们可能会等待多年才再次行凶
They can also wait years before killing again.
我们要在线索断掉之前找到凶手
We have to find them before the trail goes cold.
谁会因哈维尔的死而获益
Who stood to gain from Javier's death?
我调查了舞团
I looked into the dance company.
哈维尔代替了乔瑟夫·克里格
Javier replaced Joseph Krieg,
他原本是"首席舞者"[法语]
who was something called a "Danseur noble."
那就是首席男舞者的意思
Noble. That's the lead male dancer.
小时候我妈经常带我去看芭蕾
My mother took me to the ballet a lot as a kid.
乔瑟夫·克里格
So, Joseph Krieg
被哈维尔抢走了位置
loses his spot to Javier,
于是毒杀他 夺回舞台
then poisons him to get back on stage.
应该没有很多
I assume there aren't a whole bunch
首席舞者吧
of danseur noble running around.
好吧
All right.
我们去熏陶一下艺术细胞
Let's go get some culture.
克莱蒙特精神病院
好了 大家回到初始位置
Okay, everybody, back to one.
布莱特 你和鲍威尔去找克里格先生
Bright, you and Powell, go find Mr. Krieg.
JT和我去跟舞团的人聊聊
JT and I will talk to the company,
看看是否还有人想赶走哈维尔
see if anyone else wanted Javier out.
我是布莱特 请留言
This is Bright. Leave a message.
儿子 是...爸爸
Son, it's... Dad.
听着
Hey, look,
我知道上次探视
I know our last visit, uh...
有点不愉快 但...
could have gone better, but, um,
请你给我回电♥话♥
please call.
我读到了那起芭蕾舞者谋杀案
I read about the murder of that ballet dancer.
想跟你分享一些想法
Love to share some theories with you.
求你了
Please.
这很重要
It's important.
乔瑟夫·克里格
Joseph Krieg?
我们有几个问题要问你
We just have a few questions.
什么事
What was it?
肩袖损伤还是关节唇损伤
Rotator cuff or labrum?
这是我前搭档送我的最后一份"大礼"
What it is, is the final "screw you" from my former partner.
菲奥娜·维拉吗
Fiona Vara?
她在托举的时候失去了平衡
Lost her balance during a lift,
把腿缠在我胳膊上 弄伤了我
wrapped her leg around my arm, and pop.
接下来
Next thing I know,
一个新来的共♥党♥就抢走了我的工作
some fresh-off-the-boat commie has my job.
那些伤痕是跟哈维尔扭打造成的吗
You get those bruises from hitting Javier?
听说你们有过争吵
We heard you two had words.
可能是动了一下手
We might have gotten into it.
并不代表我是凶手
Doesn't make me a killer.
也不代表你清白
Doesn't make you innocent, either.
所有人都很喜欢哈维尔... 也许有点过头了
Everyone loved Javier... maybe a little too much.
你们在恋爱吗
You two were romantically involved?
恋爱
Romantically?
我们的关系没什么浪漫可言
There's nothing romantic about it.
舞者遵循准则为生
Dancers live by a code.
单脚尖旋转 香烟 约炮
Pirouettes, cigarettes, easy sex.
无怨无悔
No regrets.
也许这就是你不哀悼他的原因
I guess that's why you're not mourning his death.
如果我想杀他
If I wanted to kill the guy,
我会等两个月戒毒期满再动手
I'd wait till my two months of rehab was up.
如果你找到真凶 转告他们这时间选得太糟了
If you find whoever killed him, tell them their timing sucks.
但如果你想要嫌犯
But if you want suspects,
哈维尔和舞团里一半女人都上过床
Javier slept with half the women in this company.
相信我 那些骄纵的女人没一个稳定的
And believe me, those divas are unstable.
先不说道德准则
Uh... code aside,
你俩都需要交代
you both need to account
哈维尔遇害那天你们的行踪
for your whereabouts on the day Javier was killed.
你也可以直接看我的社交软件
Or you could just look at my Insta.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-怎么了 怎么了 -我的眼睛
- What's wrong? What's wrong? - My eyes!
-怎么回事 -眼睛好痛.
- What's going on? - They're on fire!
-不 天啊 -待在这
- No! Oh, my God! No! - Stay here.
出什么事了
What happened?
她的眼睛
It's her eyes.
是辣椒素
Capsaicin.
-就是胡椒喷雾吗 -对
- As in pepper spray? - Yeah.
黛妮 找些牛奶
Uh, Dani, get some milk.
JT 看能不能找到洗洁精
JT, see if you can find some dish soap.
苏茜 听着
Shh. Suzie, listen.
我要立刻把你的隐形眼镜拿出来
I need to get your contacts out now.
否则你可能会永远失明
If I don't, you may lose your sight forever.
-你有喷枪吗 -有
- Do you have an airbrush? - Yes.
吉尔 扒开她的眼睛
Uh, Gil, hold her eyes open.
我在这呢 我在这呢
I'm right here. I'm right here.
好 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
好了
Okay.
好了 给
Okay, here.
盖在眼睛上
Put this on your eyes.
先是下毒 现在又致盲
First poisoning, now blinding.
怎么回事
What is happening?
立刻封锁这间剧院
We're locking this theater down.
如果走运 凶手仍在这里
With any luck, the killer's here.
藏了别针的紧身衣
Tights lined with straight pins.
塞了玻璃碎的芭蕾舞鞋
Toe shoes stuffed with shards of glass.
掺了泻药的燕麦奶
Laxative-spiked oat milk.
我突袭过的一些毒贩家里
I've raided drug dealers' houses
都没有那么多罪证
and turned up less incriminating evidence!
有谁有话要说吗
Does anyone have anything to say?
交给你了
They're all yours.
各位
Everyone!
请听我说
Your attention.
我叫马科姆·布莱特
My name is Malcolm Bright.
我是名侧写师
I'm a profiler.
我这辈子都在研究杀手
I spend all of my time studying killers.
大部分杀手隐藏不了自己的本性
Now, most killers can't hide who they are.
只要我用对方法
If I push the right button...
我就能分辨出来
I can tell.
但对你们不行
But not you.
你们都受过训练 懂得隐藏自己的痛苦
You're all trained to hide your pain,
恐惧 一切
your fear, everything.
但我很幸运
Lucky for me,
你们有一人最近接触过
one of you recently handled
浓缩辣椒素
concentrated capsaicin,
这是一种高毒性物质
a highly toxic substance
碰过的人都会被污染
that contaminates anyone who touches it.
那种疼痛
And the pain...
现在差不多该发作了
should be kicking in about now.
一开始只是微微的刺痛感
At first, it's just a tingling sensation.
然后发展成灼烧感
Then it turns to a burn.
很快 你就会感觉如同
And soon, your entire body feels like
被火蚁爬满全身
it's crawling with fire ants,
之后只会越来越严重
and it just gets worse from there.
吉娜
Gina?
不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
杀死哈维尔吗
Killing Javier?
我不是指哈维尔 是指苏茜的遭遇
No, not Javier. I meant what happened to Suzie.
我不是有意的 我只是想...
I didn't mean to. I-I meant to just...
你是为另一个人这么做
You did this for someone else.
谁
Who?
-那人叫你伤害哈维尔了吗 -没有
- Did they ask you to hurt Javier? - No.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表