剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
-他真的看我的报道吗 -是的
- Does he really watch my reports? - Yeah.
他一直在关注城里发生的所有谋杀案
He's been, uh, tracking all the murders in the city.
他想让我们合作
He wants us to team up.
所以他是为了你才看我的报道
So he's watching me for you.
不 我没有这么说
No, I didn't say that.
外科医生是个完美主义者
The Surgeon's a perfectionist.
如果你不是城里最好的记者
He wouldn't be watching you
他不会看你的报道的
unless you were the best reporter in town.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking?
我想采访他
I think I'm gonna interview him.
这真的是个很糟糕的想法
That's a truly terrible idea.
其实不是
It's really not.
我的选题总被上面驳回
They've been kicking back all of my pitches at work,
而采访他真的能让我进入核心圈子
and this would really get me in the inner circle.
但代价呢
At what expense?
所以你觉得我不应该这么做
So you don't think I should do it?
这是谁啊 搞得阿克塞尔像嫌疑人似的
Yo, who is this, acting like Axel's a suspect?
安斯莉 抱歉 我得挂了 我要加班
Ainsley, sorry. I got to go. I got an after-hours thing.
什么
What?
阿克塞尔
Hey, Axel.
失陪
Excuse me.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
又发生了一起袭击
There's been another attack.
你有一个跟踪狂
You have a stalker.
一个愿意杀人的跟踪狂
One who's willing to kill.
我有跟踪狂
I've got a stalker?
是的 如果我们不离开
Yes. And if we don't leave,
你可能就是下一个被害人
you might be the next victim.
好吧 跟我来
All right, come with me.
知道吗 你表现得不太像一个警♥察♥
You know, man, you're not exactly acting like a cop.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
警方知道了塔提亚娜要离开公♥司♥ 离开你
The police knew that Tatiana was leaving the company and you.
你对警方隐瞒了你们的关系
You lied to them about your relationship.
他们手上有你们争吵的照片
They have pictures of you two fighting.
很不堪的内容 看起来不妙
Nasty stuff. Looks bad.
我不可能伤害她
I couldn't hurt her.
我爱她
I loved her.
阿克塞尔 杀害塔提亚娜的那个人
Axel, the person who murdered Tatiana
无法区分你与他们的情感
cannot separate their feelings from yours.
他杀她是为了保护你
He killed her to protect you.
保护我 你不知道你在说什么吧
To protect me? You don't know what you're talking about, man.
-你知道凶手是谁 -不 我不知道
- You know who it is. - No, I don't!
他们是你核心圈子里的人
They're in your inner circle.
你知道他们很危险
You knew they were dangerous,
但你没有意识到他们能做得多过分
but you didn't realize how far they'd go.
然后你看见了蓝浴 你就明白了
Then you saw the Blue Bath, and you knew.
-这让你害怕 -我女朋友被杀了
- That scared you. - My girlfriend was murdered.
是谁干的
Who is it?
汉娜 乔伊 弗兰基
Hannah? Joey? Frankie?
这可都是我的家人
You're talking about my family.
我理解
I understand that.
比你想象的更加理解
More than you know.
但下回会发生什么呢
But what happens next time?
到那时你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do then?
继续包庇他们吗
Continue to protect them?
为他们撒谎吗
Lie for them?
他们是家人 对吧
They're family, right?
你可以害怕家人
You can still be scared of family.
他知道我的每一步行动
He knows my every move.
是乔伊
It's Joey.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
-我可以寻求帮助... -阿克塞
- I can call for help... - Ax.
你还好吧
You okay?
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm cool.
我也挺好的
I'm cool, too.
非常好
Super cool.
阿克塞 你上楼回到派对去吧
Ax, why don't you go back up to the party.
我们要走一走
We're gonna take a walk.
你不能离开 阿克塞尔
You can't leave, Axel.
把我留在这就和亲自动手一样
Leaving me here is the same as doing it.
你这是同谋
You're complicit.
你要怎么面对你的家人
How are you gonna face your family?
做了这样的事 你要怎么安心活下去
How are you gonna live with what you've done?
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
马科姆
Malcolm.
阿克塞尔没什么可担心的
Axel's got nothing to worry about.
因为你会帮他解决问题
'Cause you take care of his problems?
比如塔提亚娜
Like Tatiana?
是的 我解决掉了那个
Yeah. I took care of that.
就像我会解决掉你
Just like I'm gonna take care of you.
快走吧
Now move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
所有的跟踪狂 每种类型
All stalkers, every subtype...
他们都有一个共同点
they all have one thing in common.
他们无法忍♥受失去痴迷之人的行踪
They can't stand to lose track of their obsession.
我打了个赌
I made a bet.
我告诉他们我能在五分钟内把你引出来
I told them I could lure you out within five minutes.
结果花了六分钟
It took six.
他们
Them?
对 你懂的
Yeah, you know.
他们
Them.
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
把枪放下
Put the gun down now!
我们在里面抓到了阿克塞尔
We got Axel inside.
TT值得比你俩更好的人
TT deserved so much better than the two of you,
我会确保你们得到应得的惩罚
and I'm gonna make sure you get what you deserve.
你们都要做很久的牢了
You're both going away for a long time.
真厉害 有一秒
That was impressive. For a second there,
我真以为你害怕了
I thought you were really scared.
信任能打败恐惧 我知道你会来
Trust beats fear. I knew you were coming.
你的手好冷
Your hands are cold.
你怎么手这么冷
Why are your hands so cold?
行了 硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
喜欢你对这地方的布置
Love what you've done with the place.
非常温馨
Very cozy.
-威士忌加冰 -谢谢
- Whiskey, rocks? - Thanks.
地检来电了
D.A. called.
他们要起诉朱利安达·阿克塞尔 你说得对
They are pressing charges against Julianda Axel, you were right.
阿克塞尔帮他老朋友掩盖事实
Axel helped orchestrate a cover up for his old friend,
好吧 你大老远来不是为了告诉我一些
All right, you did not come here to tell me something
我能在报告中看到的东西
I could have read in the report.
又对了
Right again.
不如你说说我为什么来这 心理神探
So, why don't you tell me why I'm here, Sherlock Freud?
这个嘛
Well...
你知道我最近不在状态
you know I've been off my game,
你知道我去见去我父亲了
you know I've been seeing my father,
你还知道我母亲在我噩梦中的新角色
and... you know about my mother's new role in my nightmares.
见鬼 你真是个优秀的侧写者
Damn, you are a good profiler.
看来我不能炒你了
Guess I can't fire you.
你想吗
You want to?
通常不会
Not usually, no.
但是最近有点
Lately, though.
我得知道真♥相♥ 吉尔
I need to know the truth, Gil.
如果我妈妈
If my mother...
如果她知道
...if she knew.
我必须得看录像
I have to see that tape.
你确定想看
Sure you want to see this?
你确定不知道任何事 惠特利太太
You certain you didn't know anything, Mrs. Whitly?
不 我不知道
No, I did not.
怎么可能 你丈夫杀了23人
How is that possible? Your husband killed 23 people.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表