剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
我早该想到的
I should have known.
他之前那不是谈论他所在乎的女人的语气
Before, he wasn't talking about a woman he cared about.
而是谈论他的所有物的语气
He was talking about a possession.
他还知道妮娜的事
He also knows about Nina.
求你们 你们一定要救她
Please. Please, you have to save her.
他具体知道什么
What does he know, exactly?
知道...
That, um...
她是我们的孩子
That she's our baby.
我和卢卡斯的
Mine and Lucas's.
你之前不是想偷走妮娜
You weren't trying to steal Nina.
你是想跟她告别
You were trying to say goodbye.
我本不想告诉他的
I-I didn't mean to tell him,
但他在打我 而我...
but he was hurting me, and I...
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
埃兹拉是因我而死 而现在他又要去找她了
I'm the reason Ezra's dead, and now he's after her.
我们得立即找到艾丽莎
We need to get to Alessa right now.
如果卢卡斯想夺走妮娜 那她就有危险了
If Lucas is going after Nina, she's in danger.
艾丽莎发的图片都加了定位标签的
Alessa geotags all of her photos.
她刚刚发布了新图片
She just posted.
把位置发给吉尔
Send the location to Gil.
我留下陪着克莉丝汀
I'm gonna stay with Christine.
快去
Go.
我们去购物 亲爱的
Let's go shopping, my love.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈心中有数 不必担心
All in mommy's head. Nothing to worry about.
你吓死我了
Oh, you scared the crap out of me.
怎么了
What is going on?
我知道克莉丝汀是妮娜的生母了
I know Christine is Nina's biological mother.
怎么知道的 你找到她了吗
How? Did you find her?
是的 但她的家暴前夫也找到了 他是妮娜的生父
Yes. But so did her abusive husband, Nina's birth father.
什么 不可能
What? No...
现在他要来抢走你的孩子
Now he's here to take your baby.
埃兹拉上周想给钱打发他
Ezra tried to pay him off last week,
希望他不要来骚扰你们 但失败了
thinking he'd leave all of you alone, but it didn't work.
他为什么不告诉我
Oh, why didn't he tell me?
因为埃兹拉爱你
Because Ezra loved you.
他是为了保护你而死的 他是个好人
And he died trying to protect you. He was a good man.
但现在...
But now...
有个非常坏的人要来找你和妮娜了
a very bad one is coming for you and Nina.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
信任
Yeah.
要是开我的勒芒跑车 我们都已经到了
If I had my Le Mans, we'd be there by now.
不行 这里封住了
No, it's blocked.
-布莱特 -把我女儿给我
- Bright?! - Give me my daughter!
-不 -别逼我说第二遍
- No. - Don't make me say it again.
她是我的
She belongs... to me.
卢卡斯 等等
Lucas, wait.
警♥察♥马上就到 如果你带走她
The police are on their way. If you take her,
你只会将她置于险境
you're putting her in danger.
不应该再有人受到伤害了
No one else needs to get hurt,
-尤其是你女儿 -没关系
- especially your daughter. - That doesn't matter.
她会和我一起 她本就属于我
She'll be with me... where she belongs.
好好想想 卢卡斯
Think about it, Lucas.
克莉丝汀从来就不希望你抚养妮娜
Christine never wanted you to have Nina.
你扪心自问 为什么
Ask yourself, why?
-把她给我 -不
- Give her to me! - No.
她知道艾丽莎和埃兹拉会真心真意地爱她
She knew Alessa and Ezra would truly love her.
他们能给妮娜一个跳出恶性循环的机会
They'd give Nina a chance to break the cycle.
什么循环
What cycle?
我给了克莉丝汀一切
I gave Christine everything.
我爱她
I loved her.
不 卢卡斯
No, Lucas.
曾经有人...殴打你
Someone in your past... beat you down,
让你感到软弱无力
made you feel powerless.
接着...他们让你以为那是爱
And then... they made you believe that was love.
但那不是
It isn't.
那是虐待
It's abuse.
-不 不 -不
- No! No! - No!
她在哪儿
Where is she?!
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?!
那是...
That's...
艾丽莎
Alessa!
住手
Stop.
你安全了
You're safe.
妮娜
Nina...
也安全了
is safe.
我不知道我这是怎么了
Oh, I don't know what came over me.
是母亲的本能
Maternal instinct.
为了保护你女儿 你会不惜一切
You'll do anything to protect your daughter.
是的
Yeah.
布莱特
Bright?
叫救护车
We need a bus.
他还有脉搏
He's got a pulse.
她们没事吧
Are they all right?
她没事
She's fine.
她们都没事
They're both fine.
妮娜会怎么样
What's going to happen to Nina?
克莉丝汀给你的
From Christine.
她填完了所有领养文件
She completed all the adoption paperwork.
这...
Well...
她一直都希望你来抚养妮娜
She always wanted you to have Nina.
现在手续都办妥了
Now it's official.
不用再说谎了
No more lies.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好
Okay.
我知道我说过母爱让人疯狂
I know I said motherhood makes people crazy,
但之前艾丽莎所做的 真是太牛掰了
but what Alessa did back there-- that was badass.
父母为了保护孩子 几乎什么都做得出来
Well, parents will do almost anything to protect their young.
对了 恭喜啊
Congrats, by the way.
什么事
On what?
恭喜你吃光了所有披萨卷
On eating all the pizza rolls
还有对宝宝招待宴了如指掌
and knowing way too much about sip and sees.
嗯
Yeah.
典型的拟娩综合症
Classic couvade syndrome,
也称为感性妊娠
also known as sympathetic pregnancy.
塔莉怀孕了
Tally's pregnant.
那小东西现在才一粒花生米大
The thing's the size of a peanut,
你已经开始给TA做侧写了
and you're already profiling it.
别告诉其他人 好吗
Don't tell anybody, okay?
现在还早 我不想乌鸦嘴
It's early, and I don't want to jinx it.
我答应你
I promise.
我很替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你这冷血怪哪懂高兴
You don't do happy.
我对当父亲一窍不通
And I don't know the first thing about being a father.
如果我没把孩子教好怎么办
What if I screw the kid up?
如果孩子长大变成你这样的怪胎呢
What if it ends up like you?
首先 别成为连环杀手
First of all, don't become a serial killer.
但最重要的是 听从你自己的建议
But most importantly, listen to your own advice.
坦诚以待
Be honest.
诚实总是最好的方式
That's always the best way.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
抱歉 我不知道你会在家
I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be home.
我昨晚破案了
Solved my case last night.
那太好了
That's good.
这是个解释
It's an explanation.
有解释你欺骗我的原因吗
Does it explain why you lied to me?
我没想伤害你 或你母亲的
I didn't want to hurt you... or your mother.
我只是想接近她
I just wanted to get close to her to see
看她是否知道我姐姐的事
if she knew anything about my sister.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表