剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
Do you remember Jebediah Waller?
为什么听着很耳熟
Why do I know that name?
圣保罗的刺人犯
The St. Paul's Stabber.
他即兴发挥
He tried improvisation.
用一支2号♥铅笔刺入了当地警长的心脏
He stabbed a No. 2 pencil into the heart of a local sheriff.
我知道这件事 他刺穿了那警♥察♥的心肌层
I know this story. Uh, he pierced the cop's myocardium
就在第七肋间往下一厘米处
a centimeter beneath the seventh intercostal.
那警♥察♥没死
And the cop lived.
我仍然不敢相信他居然没事
I still can't believe he was okay.
其实心脏有一处
You know, there is a, there is a point
被刺穿后
where you can pierce the heart,
却不会伤及半根冠状动脉
uh, and not disrupt a single coronary artery.
所以实际上 你被刺入这个地方
So, in effect, you know, you can be stabbed right here
也能莫名地安然无恙
and somehow emerge perfectly fine.
你得赶来医院 安斯
I need you to come down to the hospital, Ains.
是爸爸出事了
It's Dad.
等会见 再见
See you soon. Bye.
孩子 在克莱蒙特发生了什么
Kid, what happened at Claremont?
是杰西卡刺伤他的吗 你当时在场吗
Jessica stabbed him? You were there?
她在哪
Where is she?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
JT和黛妮正在分局向她问话
JT and Dani are talking to her down at the precinct.
而我现在在问你
And I'm talking to you now.
发生了什么
What happened?
那是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
但是自然
But, naturally,
绝不能有一丝误差
the margin for error is nil.
如果没刺中 心脏就会衰竭
I mean, if you miss the target, the heart will fail,
到时没有任何外科医生能救你 连我也不能
and no surgeon, not even me, can save you then.
这就像穿过针眼
It's like, uh, threading the eye of a needle.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表