剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
What is that?
皇室敕令 母亲之言
A royal decree, Mother hath spoken?
我本希望我们可以心平气和地谈一谈这件事
I hoped we could have a calm conversation about this,
但显然是不行了
but obviously not.
我走了
I'll see myself out.
安斯莉 等等 我们得...
Ainsley, wait, we need...
让她走吧
Let her go.
那采访绝对不会成的
That interview will never happen.
我会确保这一点
I will make sure of it.
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
终于 我们...
Finally, we, uh...
意见一致了
We agree?
真没想到
Well, I never.
还在担心你妹妹吗
Still worrying about your sister?
不必 我和她电视台的董事长是朋友
Don't. I'm friends with the chairman of her network.
一通电♥话♥就解决了
It'll only take a phone call.
我不是担心这个
It's not that.
那是什么
What, then?
还迷失在你的过往里吗
Still lost in your past?
你知道常言道
You know what they say:
那些不记得过去的人是有罪的
Those who can't remember the past are condemned.
并不是这么说的 亲爱的
That's not quite the expression, dear.
差不多啦
Close enough.
这张照片在你看来有什么意义吗
Does this photo mean anything to you?
那辆丑不拉几的车是什么鬼
What is that hideous car?
而且你们俩这是在哪
And where are you both?
这张照片是爸爸被捕前一周拍的
This was taken the week before Dad was arrested.
回想起来...
If I recall...
我和安斯莉去汉普顿了
I had gone with Ainsley to the Hamptons,
你还在上学 而...
you were still in school, and...
马丁在忙工作 反正他是这么说的
Martin was busy at work, so he said.
但是说得通
Makes sense, though.
他很喜欢露营
He loved to camp.
那些特殊服装和装备
All the special clothes and equipment.
让他和孩子一样开心
Made him giddy as a schoolboy.
我去叫阿道波 让他送你回家
Let me call Adolpho to take you home.
怎么了 为什么拉长着脸
Come on, what's with the long face?
爸爸
Dad?
这...这是怎么回事
Wh-What is this?
别这么担心
Don't be so worried.
我们父子俩要共度一个周末
We're gonna have a guy's weekend.
我找了辆车
I got us a car.
和完美的露营地点
The perfect camp.
不用告诉你妈妈
And Mother doesn't have to know.
这是我俩的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
听起来好玩吗 好玩吗 好玩吗
Sound fun? Sound fun? Sound fun?
马科姆 天呐
Malcolm, oh, my God,
-你没事吧 -我没事 只是...
- are you all right? - I'm good. It's, uh...
不用担心 我...我没事
You don't have to worry. I'm... I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
我上周见到我的小女儿了
I saw my little girl last week.
她想采访我
She's asked to interview me.
她真的想要
She really wants a...
建立关系
you know, relationship.
和她爸爸
With her dad.
这感觉太美妙了
It felt wonderful.
非常好 马丁
That's excellent, Martin,
但我想提醒你今天的组会
but I'd like to remind you that today's group
是关于注意彼此是否出现攻击性
is about noticing each other's signs of aggression.
我马上就要说到了 斯坦利
Oh, but I'm getting to that, Stanley.
因为我发现自己在与内心的某种困境作斗争时
Because I find that I'm more prone to aggression
更具有攻击性
when I'm grappling with some kind of internal dilemma.
-比如现在 -我知道了
- Such as now. - I see.
所以一方面
So on the one hand, uh,
这场采访终于能给我一个机会
this interview gives me the chance
来与我的女儿共享父女时光
to finally spend some quality time with my daughter...
而另一方面
while on the other hand...
我不在镜头前谈论自己的
there is a reason why I've never discussed my...
功绩是有原因的
...exploits on camera.
-原因是 -跟文森特·梵高
- And that is? - Well, it's the same reason
下葬时穷困潦倒一个原因
Vincent van Gogh went to his grave a pauper.
大众...
The general public...
鲜少能理解与他们同时代的伟大之举
seldom understands greatness in its time.
还有什么更深层次的原因
Might there be another, deeper reason
导致你不愿意接受采访吗
you're reluctant to do this?
镜头显胖
The camera does add ten pounds.
你渴望控制权 马丁
You crave control, Martin.
也许你是害怕
Perhaps you're afraid
将控制权交给你的女儿
to relinquish that to your daughter?
他应该接受采访
He should do it.
特温 你要是想参与讨论
Tevin, if you want to participate,
-得大点声 -我说他应该接受采访
- you need to speak up. - I said, he should do it.
我多希望能说出自己的故事
I wish I could've told my story.
在电视上
On TV.
澄清事实
Set the record straight.
-你为什么杀掉父母 -对
- Why you killed your parents? - Yeah.
他们都很邪恶 都是变♥态♥
They were wicked. Deviants both.
他们死有余辜
They deserved what they got.
大家应该听到我的故事
People need to hear that.
在电视上
On TV.
-在镜头前说出一切 -冷静点
- Tell the camera everything! - Hey, take it easy.
-冷静 我们走 特温 -你必须说
- Easy. Let's go, Tevin. - You have to do it!
-说出你的故事 -来
- Tell your story! - Come on.
-说出你的故事 -特温 我们走
- Tell your story! - Tevin, let's go.
-特温 来 -说出你的故事
- Tevin, come on. - Tell your story!
也许我错了
Hey, maybe I'm wrong,
不过我觉得特温表现出了攻击性
but I think that was Tevin's sign of aggression.
吉尔马上就来
Gil's on his way.
谢了
Thanks.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
你能查下这张照片上的车牌号♥码吗
Can you run the license plates in this photo?
只有部分
It's a partial.
还很旧
And old.
需要时间
It'll take time.
我能问这是什么事吗 还是说不知道更好
Should I ask what this is about, or is knowing worse?
前者
The former.
不 是后者
No. I mean, the latter.
我老是把这俩弄混
I always get those two mixed up.
侧写是什么 布莱特
What's the profile, Bright?
说说我们的施虐狂
Tell me about our sadist.
好
Okay.
这位普通的施虐狂通过对他人施加痛苦来获取快♥感♥
Your garden-variety sadist takes pleasure from inflicting pain.
通常 只需要三刀十厘米深的捅伤
On average, it takes three stabs at a four-inch depth
就可以致死
to kill someone.
这数据是从哪来的
Where do you get a stat like that?
我们的凶手赶在加文死前
Our killer accelerated his attack
加速攻击以捅出更多伤口
in order to deliver more strikes before Gavin expired.
这个案子是随机谋杀的可能性有多高
What are the chances this was a random murder?
几乎没有 这场谋杀开始是机会犯案
Unlikely. This began as a murder of opportunity.
加文的妻子克莉丝朵肯定存在动机
Gavin's wife Crystal certainly had motive.
他们正在办离婚
You know, they were in the middle of a divorce.
电脑记录显示有多次家庭纷争报告
Computer checks show multiple domestic incident reports.
警♥察♥赶到时 通常是加文眼上带伤
When unis showed up, usually Gavin had the black eye.
-她会打人 -但是
- She's a hitter. - But...
她非常爱自己的儿子
she's very devoted to her son.
她称儿子为自己的"一切"
She called him her "Everything."
当妈的都这么说
That's what moms say.
不仅如此
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表