剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
伤势远在致死所需的程度之上
A wounding far beyond that required to cause death.
表明了强烈的仇恨
Suggests an overwhelming hatred.
愤怒
Rage.
看来他是因扭伤脚踝而被拖累
Looks like the broken ankle brought him down.
对 那不是凶手干的
Yeah. The killer didn't do that.
死者的车就在山那边吗
The victim's car is on the other side of this hill?
对 直走就是
Yeah. It's a straight shot.
有人在追他
Someone was chasing him.
他下了车
He exits his car,
到山这边来
comes over this hill,
在那块根上摔倒
hits that root and falls.
他摔断了韧带
It's a syndesmotic break.
当时肯定相当疼
He would have been in terrible pain.
这起谋杀并非计划好的
This murder wasn't planned.
而是临时起意
It was opportunistic.
凶手用了加文自己的刀捅他
The killer used Gavin's own knife to stab him.
从伤口的角度看 凶手骑在了他身上
The angle of the wounds suggests that the killer straddled him.
他想要死者看到他
He wanted the victim to see him.
对 或是他需要看到受害人的脸
Yes. Or he needed to see his victim's face,
他们的痛苦
their pain.
凶手享受这个过程
Our killer enjoyed this.
每一刀 都愈发用力
Each stab, they gained in intensity.
所以才深浅不一
Which explains the varying depths.
你好厉害
God, you're great.
凶手是个新生施虐狂
We're looking for a nascent sadist.
此人才刚意识到施加痛苦
They're only now realizing the pleasure they feel
所带来的愉悦
from inflicting pain.
你能至少假装被这种话吓到吗
Could you at least try to sound disturbed by that?
这是此人的第一杀
This was their first kill.
JT和黛妮 去找他的同事
JT and Dani, go talk to his coworkers.
我和布莱特去找他的家人
Bright and I will visit the family,
问问他为什么会来这里
see why he was out here in the first place.
我真不知道
I have no idea
他为什么去那里
why he was out there.
加文没说
Gavin didn't say.
你能别吗
Could you not?
我才刚擦过
I just cleaned that.
抱歉
Sorry.
她似乎并不为她丈夫的死
She doesn't seem all that broken up
非常难过
about her husband.
你们要离婚了
You were getting a divorce?
我们还没说出去
Uh, we hadn't told anyone yet.
我们分居了
We were separating.
加文想要自己的房♥子
Gavin wanted his own place.
我想要
I wanted...
新生活
a new life.
你就去这里上课吗
This is where you've been taking classes?
贾克健身房♥ 对
Jake's. Yeah.
贾克健身房♥
我也是那里的新教练
I'm a new trainer there, too.
你儿子呢
And where's your son?
艾萨克在后面
Isaac's out back.
问这干什么
Why do you ask?
就是问问
It's just a question.
我只想保护我儿子
I just want to protect my son.
艾萨克是我的一切
Isaac is my everything.
你好 艾萨克
Hello, Isaac.
你的朋友都是谁
Who are your friends?
这是埃德温
This is Edwin.
那是杰弗里
That's Jeffrey.
他们喜欢吃卷心菜
They like to eat cabbage.
他们今天怎么样
How do they feel today?
难过
Sad.
他们失去了爸爸
They... lost their dad.
我在你这么大时也失去了爸爸
You know, I lost my dad when I was around your age.
你还想他吗
Do you still miss him?
有时吧
Sometimes.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
他最棒了
he was the best.
他聪明 风趣
He was smart and funny.
教了我好多东西
He taught me so many things.
我爸爸给了我埃德温和杰弗里
My dad gave me Edwin and Jeffrey.
他们都好幸运
They're both very lucky.
你失去爸爸时勇敢吗
Were you brave when you lost your dad?
妈妈说我得勇敢
Mom says I have to be brave.
我尽力了
I tried to be.
但我当时也很难过
But I was sad, too.
觉得难过是正常的
It's okay to be sad.
你觉得你妈妈也有同样的感觉吗
Do you think that's the way your mom feels?
我觉得...
I think...
她并没有那么悲伤
she's not that sad.
她从来没有真正需要过我爸爸
She never really needed my dad.
她需要我
She needs me.
她是这么说的
That's what she says.
我是她的一切
I'm her everything.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫布莱特
I'm Bright.
我和警♥察♥是一起的
I work with the police.
我们来这里是为了确保你们的安全
We're here to make sure you're safe.
你说话口气很像贾克
You sound like Jake.
贾克
Jake?
你妈妈健身房♥的那个人吗
From your mom's gym?
他帮她变强壮
He helped her get strong.
他...有时会在这里过夜
He... sleeps here sometimes.
妈妈说是为了保护我们
Mom says to keep us safe.
你♥爸♥爸知道贾克吗
Did your dad know Jake?
他们相处得好吗
Did they get along?
不太好
Not really.
之后会怎么样 布莱特先生
What's gonna happen, Mr. Bright?
叫我布莱特就好
It's just Bright.
一切都会没事的 艾萨克
Everything's gonna be okay, Isaac.
我保证
I promise.
我们最近常见不到你 安斯莉
We've missed you of late, Ainsley.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
忙工作 调查新的对象
Working. Researching a new subject.
经常熬夜加班
Lot of late nights.
希望你有足够的睡眠
Oh, I hope you're getting enough sleep.
换句话说 别搞得和你哥一样
Ah. In other words, don't turn out like your brother.
你在忙什么呢
What are you working on?
我决定采访爸爸
I've decided to interview Dad.
《外科医生:20年后》
"The Surgeon: 20 Years Later."
你在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
我像是在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm joking?
这不是个好主意 安斯
This is a bad idea, Ains.
你把自己送到了他的枪口
You're putting yourself in his crosshairs.
你俩为什么都这样
Why do you both do that?
把我当成一朵娇花
You treat me like some delicate flower.
从看心理医生的费用来看
And based on billing hours alone,
你俩才是疯子
you guys are the basket cases.
-我挺好的 -没错
- I'm fine. - Yes,
那是因为你是唯一一个没在见他的人
because you are the only one not seeing him.
我见过他了
I have seen him.
上周去的
I went last week.
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-我刚刚才说了我挺好的 -这一切都不好
- I just told you, I'm fine. - None of this is fine.
这简直是疯了
This is insane.
采访
An interview.
我不允许
I forbid it.
你不许再去见你父亲了
You will not see your father again.
这算什么
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表