剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
所以不要再欺骗我了 布莱特
So stop lying to me, Bright.
不要再欺骗自己了
Stop lying to yourself.
你和约翰·沃特金斯在地下的时候发生了什么
Something happened when you were underground with John Watkins.
那事在折磨着你
You're haunted by it.
告诉我是什么
Tell me what it is.
你父亲本来准备杀掉你
Your father was going to kill you.
我们继续谈案子吧
Should we continue with the case?
我来这里是因为担心学员的安全
I'm here because I fear for the safety of my members.
让他们害怕的只有你
The only thing they're afraid of is you.
有人宣称我的机构
It has been suggested that my institute
具有邪教的某些特性
shares some of the characteristics of a cult.
我的学员认出了掳走安迪的那辆货车
Now, the van that took Andi was identified by my members.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name,
但我们以前就和这个人打过交道
but we've had run-ins with this man in the past.
他会把掳走安迪这种行为称为"营救"
He would call Andi's kidnapping an "extraction."
你说的是一位除魅师
You're talking about a deprogrammer.
他们专门救助邪教受害者
They save cult victims.
帮迷失的人和他们家人团聚
Reunite families with their loved ones.
救助他们 他是带给他们二次创伤
Save them? He re-traumatizes them.
把我的努力全毁了 现在 对于特里斯坦
Undoes all my good work, and now, with Tristan,
他更是升级到谋杀
he's escalated to murder.
除魅师的方法未必正当
Deprogrammers have questionable methods,
但不代表他们是杀人犯
but that doesn't make them killers.
你知道是谁雇用那个除魅师的吗
Do you have any idea who hired the deprogrammer?
安迪去世的母亲是美国人
Andi's late mother was American.
她父亲是西班牙国民
Her father is a Spanish national.
他在巴塞罗那开了一家制♥造♥企业
He owns a manufacturing firm in Barcelona,
为了让安迪回头 他多少钱都舍得花
and he would spend any amount of money to get Andi back.
除魅师为那些决心劝回
Deprogrammers cater to wealthy families
他们任性孩子的富裕家庭服务
determined to reclaim their wayward children.
我知道一个人能帮忙
I know someone who can help.
纽约那么多优秀家庭的败家子女
So many black sheep of New York's finest families
都受到邪教迷惑
have been wooed by these cults.
派克大街[纽约富人区]一带
There's a very healthy rolodex of deprogrammer types
有很多除魅师
floating around Park Avenue.
你又为何如此热心协助调查
A-And why were you so eager to assist in the investigation?
因为吉尔
Gil.
埃偌佑副队是我的朋友
Lieutenant Arroyo is a friend,
我喜欢我的朋友们欠我人情
and I enjoy when my friends are indebted to me.
抱歉 你不是打算问我
Sorry, don't you plan on asking me
马科姆的心理健康问题吗
about Malcolm's mental health?
那 你认为...
Uh, w-w-well, what do you think...?
你应该立刻炒了他
You should fire him immediately.
在那之前 我会尽力帮他破他的宝贝案子
Until then, I will do all I can to help with his precious cases.
我安排了全纽约所有除魅师来和我见面
So I set meetings with every deprogrammer in New York City.
我表妹阿丽亚娜80年代时被邪教组织穆尼招募了
My cousin Ariana was recruited by the Moonies in the '80s.
我们花了好长时间才把她救出来
We had a hell of a time getting her out,
但正如他们所说 原谅 爱 团结嘛
but as they say, forgive, love, unite.
我们需要牛奶和糖
We'll need milk and sugar.
还是你想要更强烈点的饮品
Unless you'd prefer something stronger?
我们这什么都有 唯独没有酷雷果汁
The only thing we don't serve here is Kool-Aid.
曾有邪教势力把氰化钾掺进该饮料 造成近千信徒死亡
她把一切都给了那男孩 他却加入邪教
She gave that boy everything she had, and he joins a cult?
接受信托基金 过安稳日子
I mean, how hard is it to accept a trust fund, settle down,
为父母生几个孙子是有多难啊
and pop out a few grandchildren?
介绍一下你自己和你的工作
Tell me about yourself, your work.
一开始是营救 接上他们 带走他们
Well, it starts with extraction. Pick 'em up, pull 'em out.
然后是情况说明
Then comes debriefing.
这些孩子都被洗♥脑♥了
These kids are all brainwashed.
我能让他们清醒过来
I can snap 'em out of it.
马什先生 外面还有一些人
Mr. Marsh, a few more people outside
想和你谈谈
would love to chat with you, too.
布莱特找到柯蒂斯·马什时 我就知道凶手是他
When Bright found Curtis Marsh, I knew we had our guy.
干这行久了 自然有种直觉
Been doing this long enough, you just feel it.
你们没有证据
You got nothing.
我们有你的靴子
We got your boots.
它们和我们在犯罪现场找到的鞋印相匹配
They're a match to the prints we found at the crime scene.
凭那一点就足够扣留你24小时了
That's enough to hold you for 24 hours.
告诉我们安迪在哪里
Tell us where Andi is.
冷静点
Easy.
我早该猜到这是个陷阱 你们怎么找到我的
Should've known this was a setup. How'd you find me?
有人极力推荐你
You come highly recommended.
因为我总能办成事
Because I get results.
比如谋杀吗
Results like murder?
特里斯坦·约翰斯顿已经离开了沃斯勒
Tristan Johnston left Vosler.
他不需要你救他出来
He didn't need your help getting out.
每个人都有需要别人帮助的时候
Everyone needs a little help from time to time.
这份工作就是帮人
That's the job.
但这次的活儿比平时更棘手
But this job was tougher than usual.
那个重要的大人物客户想要安迪回来
That big, important client wanted Andi back,
而你没能做到
and you couldn't deliver.
你需要接近安迪
You needed to get to Andi,
所以你折磨了特里斯坦
so you tortured Tristan.
但接着出了岔子
But then something went wrong.
你失控了 你扼死了他
You lost control, you strangled him.
等你反应过来 特里斯坦已经死了
Next thing you knew, Tristan was dead.
哪门子的除魅师会允许自己失控
What kind of a deprogrammer allows himself to lose control?
柯蒂斯被困住了
Curtis was trapped.
我们盘问完他后
After we questioned him...
布莱特还不满意
Bright wasn't satisfied.
他无比确信
He was absolutely convinced
柯蒂斯背后有真正的犯罪主脑
that Curtis had to be working for someone else.
埃偌佑说你精神错乱了
Arroyo said you became unhinged.
你拒绝接受这案子已经结了
You refused to accept that the case was closed.
因为确实还没了结
Because it wasn't.
就是你和吉尔的争吵
And this argument with Gil,
触发了那起事故吗
that's what triggered the incident?
争吵导致了事故 但不是事故原因
It led to it, didn't cause it.
我担心了布莱特一整天
I'd been worried about Bright all day.
现在我开始害怕了
Now I was scared.
我本来可以处理得更好些
I-I could have handled it better.
不能全怪他
It wasn't all his fault.
你真的该回家了
Now it's really time to go home.
除魅师一定技法娴熟
A cult deprogrammer must be skilled,
对精神控制的情节心理学很了解
have an understanding of the complex psychology of mind control.
柯蒂斯是动手的人 但不是主脑
Curtis is the muscle, not the brains.
否则 他绝对不会杀死特里斯坦
Otherwise, he never would have killed Tristan.
柯蒂斯上面还有一个人 真正的除魅师
There's someone above Curtis, the real deprogrammer.
他们控制着一切
They're controlling everything.
我一开始就说对了
I was right from the beginning.
你现在的状态不适合查案
You're in no state to work a case.
我一直在查这起案子
I've been working this case.
我让你加入
I brought you onto the team
是因为你的专长无人能及 布莱特
because you're the best at what you do, Bright,
但你这样时就不是了
but not when you get like this.
"这样"
"Like this"?
我"这样"
I'm "like this"
还不是因为马丁·惠特利
because of Martin Whitly,
因为约翰·沃特金斯 因为你
because of John Watkins, because of you.
什么
What?
你请我来帮忙
You asked for my help.
你明知道我无法拒绝
You knew I couldn't say no,
是你把那些回忆又带回我的生活
and you brought them all back into my life.
都怪你 是你开始了这一切
You did that. You started this.
滚出我的分局
Get the hell out of my precinct.
吉尔 别
Gil, no.
布莱特
Bright.
布莱特 开门
Bright, open, open this door.
他想杀死我们
He tried to kill us.
布莱特 开门
Bright, open this door.
他做了什么
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表