剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
别担心 我的心魔从来就没睡着过
Don't worry, my demons don't sleep.
听着 我能想象到你现在是什么感觉
Look, I can only imagine what you must be feeling.
这个凶手在模仿"四重奏"
The killer is copying The Quartet.
我父亲在1992年实施的四起谋杀
A series of four murders my father committed in '92.
我们只有三起
We've only had three.
这个凶手还没杀完
The killer isn't finished.
你和他联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to him?
没 没有
No. No.
十年没联♥系♥了
Not in ten years.
我不能回去那里 吉尔
And I can't go back there, Gil.
我不能回到他身边
I can't go back to him.
那不是健康的关系
It wasn't a healthy relationship.
我没让你回去...
I'm not asking you to...
但我手头有这么个连环杀手
but I got a serial killer on my hands,
你还告诉我说 他还没杀完
and you're telling me he's not done.
好吧 我会开始侧写的
Okay, I'll get started on a profile.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
马科姆
Malcolm.
抱歉我没给你打电♥话♥ 我...
I'm sorry I didn't call. I...
安斯莉告诉我你被炒了
Ainsley told me you were fired.
太好了 你终于可以脱离
Hallelujah. Finally you can be done
那些阴沉沉的侧写了
with all this morose profiling nonsense.
是的 我再也不会败坏
Yes, I will no longer be dragging our family's
我们优秀的家族名声了
sterling name through the mud.
你可闭嘴吧
Oh, stop it.
布莱特[光明] 这个假名太可笑了
Bright-- what a ridiculous alias.
至少我能够借酒笑对我们家族的黑历史
At least I have the decency to drink through our family's ruin
而不是逃避它
and not hide from it.
-结果却发现无法逃离 -所以...
- Turns out that's impossible. - So...
你的小复♥式♥
your loft.
我叫路易莎帮你换了床单
I had Luisa change out your sheets
擦干净了你的自♥制♥力
and wipe down your restraints.
我还给你之前的心理医生打电♥话♥了...
And I called your old therapist, Doctor...
妈妈 见到你很高兴
Mother, it is lovely to see you,
但我还有事要忙 而且...
but I have things to do, and...
我知道你睡不着
I know you're not sleeping.
甘菊应该会有帮助
Chamomile should help.
如果没用 我还有药
And if it doesn't, I have pills.
放心 它们基本上算是非处方药了
Relax, they're practically over the counter.
我有抗焦虑药和情绪稳定药
I have anxiety meds and mood stabilizers.
甚至是安♥眠♥酮♥ 从80年代贮藏到现在
Even some quaaludes, stashed from the '80s.
不过我不太想和他人分享
Though I would rather not share those
除非真的是紧急情况
unless it's really an emergency
或是特别好的鸡尾酒会
or a very good cocktail party.
恐怕单凭药物不能治好我们的问题
I'm afraid pills alone will not fix what is wrong with us.
如果你吃得够多 就可以
If you take enough, they will.
真想念我们的聊天
How I've missed our talks.
明天晚上我要请你妹妹过来
I'm having your sister over tomorrow night
参加一个小聚会 你也乖乖来吧
for a petite soiree; be a dear and join.
我想你不会像这样擅闯安斯莉的家吧
I'm assuming you don't break into Ainsley's place like this?
天呐 不会
God, no.
她很好 你才是我唯一担心的
She's perfect. You are my only concern.
试试这茶 会有帮助的
Try the tea. It'll help.
是吗 里面掺了什么
Oh, yeah? What's it laced with?
爱
Love.
好吧 开始工作
Okay, let's get to work.
艾德里莎
Edrisa,
谢谢你抓紧赶工
thanks for hustling on this.
-我知道这些谋杀... -很精彩
- I know these homicides were... - Amazing.
我只在课本里读过
I mean, I've only ever read about
外科医生的作案手法
The Surgeon's methods in textbooks.
亲眼看到这些手法非常令人激动
To see them carried out in person is a real thrill.
三名被害人 根据毒理报告
So, three victims. Based on the tox report,
每个人都被注射了不同的麻♥醉♥药♥混合物
each one was injected with a different cocktail of paralytic agents
让她们逐步失去身体机能
that shut their bodies down one system at a time.
-那肯定很痛苦 -是的
- It must have been agony. - It was.
我想象是这样
I imagine.
我有一个初步的侧写
I have a preliminary profile.
天呐 布莱特 你到底睡过没有
Damn, Bright, you sleep at all?
我三天前睡了六个小时
I got six hours, three nights ago,
所以 我挺好的
so... yeah, I'm good.
他就是杀手对吗 我们都同意吧
He's the killer, right? We agree?
这个缝合完成得太棒了
This suture work is amazing.
这些Y形切口
These Y-incisions.
你就像用福尔马林的毕加索
You're like Picasso with formaldehyde.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
而你...
And you're...
很苗条
very slender.
是啊 大多数食物都让我恶心
Yeah, well, most food makes me sick.
怎么回事
What's happening?
布莱特 大概说下你的侧写
Bright, your profile have a headline?
我们的嫌疑人是连环杀手的狂热粉丝
Our suspect is a serial killer superfan.
可能是白人男性 好"意外"
Probably white male. Big surprise.
他能融入人群
He blends in.
中等身型 中等身高 很聪明
Average size, average height, and smart.
他是个高功能型精神变♥态♥者
He's a high-functioning psychopath.
听起来像我前任
Sounds like my ex.
他还缺乏自信
He's also inadequate.
绝对就是卡里尔
Definitely Khalil.
他无法自己策划谋杀 所以他模仿外科医生
He can't craft his own murders, so he mimics The Surgeon.
被害人都是白人 超过40岁 还很富有
His victims are white, over 40, and wealthy.
她们还是陌生人 互相之间没有联♥系♥
They're also strangers. Nothing connects them.
除了这个
Except for these.
三名被害人的手腕上都有同样的瘀伤
All three victims had the same bruising on their wrists.
这不符合外科医生的作案手法
This does not match The Surgeon's methods.
也许凶手铐住了凡妮莎
Maybe our guy handcuffed Vanessa?
这些伤痕不是由金属造成的
These aren't from metal.
我猜测是0.25英寸粗的日式绑绳
My guess is quarter-inch-thick Japanese-style bondage rope.
-简单但有效 -没错
- Simple but effective. - Exactly.
我是说同意绳子和它有效性的说法
I mean, I agree about the rope and its effectiveness,
还有其它所有你说的话
and, and everything else that you said.
另外 这些瘀伤不符合死亡时间
Also, these bruises don't match the time of death.
造成瘀伤的时间更早 至少三天前
They're from earlier. Three days at least.
所以这些女性全部被束缚过
So, the women were all restrained,
但不是在她们被杀害的那天晚上
but not on the night that they were murdered.
她们喜欢《五十度灰》那种 我明白了
They were into a Fifty Shades type thing, I got you.
我们有三名被害人
So, we have three victims,
身上全都有符合施虐与受虐行为的瘀伤
all exhibiting bruising consistent with BDSM.
如果凡妮莎等的那个男人是施虐者呢
What if the man that Vanessa was waiting for was a dom?
一个专业的"主"
A professional dominant.
-他见过她们三个人 -是的
- He was seeing all three of them. - Right.
如果他是专业的 那意味着她们付了钱给他
If he's a pro, that means that they paid him.
我去追踪银行记录
I'll track down the bank records.
尼可·斯塔夫罗斯 他住在5J公♥寓♥
Nico Stavros. He lives in apartment 5J.
所有被害人上个月都给过他钱
Each victim sent him a payment in the last month.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
灯没开
Lights are off.
吉尔说要等等 他去申请搜查令了
Gil said to wait. He's pulling a warrant.
-你是给吉尔打电♥话♥吗 -不 打给尼可
- You calling Gil? - No. Nico.
档案里有他的电♥话♥号♥码
His number was in the file.
也许他有时间来一次快速服务
Maybe he's available for a quick session.
我觉得他在家
I think he's home.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
这是什么
What is this?
搞什么
What the hell, man?
他正在制♥作♥电路
He's building electronics.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表