剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
浪子神探
第一季 第十四集
你的新论文主题是什么
So what'your new paper about?
"杀人手法的偏离"
"Deviations in Modus Operandi."
这题目太浅了
Sophomoric topic.
我才大二嘛
Well, I am a sophomore.
连环杀手的手法一般是比较一致的
Serial killers tend to be fairly consistent in their modality.
伯科威茨[山姆之子]是针对"像他母亲的女人"
Berkowitz had "Women who looked like his mother."
坎伯是大学女生 砍头...
Kemper had coeds, decapitations and...
拜托 儿子 午餐前别说这些
Please, son, not before lunch.
你是手术刀
You had your scalpel.
我就像所有艺术家一样 有自己的主题
Like any artist, I had my themes.
但我也试验过
But I also experimented.
你有时也会即兴发挥吗
So you would sometimes improvise?
来点自♥由♥爵士
A little free-form jazz.
经常的
Yeah, often.
有意思
That's interesting.
即兴杀人
Improvisational murder.
那就不得不问了
Which-- which raises the question,
如果你现在打算杀了我
if you were going to kill me right now,
你会怎么下手
how would you do it?
天啊 儿子
Oh, geez, son...
多可怕的想法
what a morbid thought.
我的选择恐怕有点受限
I'm afraid my options are a tad restricted.
如果你没被铐住呢
If you weren't cuffed.
拜托 我的教授肯定想知道你的想法
Come on, my professor would love to know your thoughts.
这不好说
Well, that's a tricky one.
或许我会把你的脑袋砸碎在桌上
Perhaps I'd just bash your skull into the table.
快速地一击就结束了
You know, one swift strike and it's done.
或许用我身后桌上的那根松动螺丝
Maybe that loose screw on the table behind me.
只要把它刺进你的颈动脉就行
Jamming that into your carotid artery would do the trick.
但那场面会很不好看
Though it might get a little messy.
我可以把它插♥进♥你的眼眶
Um, I could plow it into your eye socket.
插入大脑额叶
Go for the frontal lobe.
像关灯一样熄灭你
Turn you off like a light switch.
但这都是胡扯
But this is nonsense.
-我绝不会伤害你的 -为什么
- I could never hurt you. - Why?
因为你是我儿子
Because you're-- because you're my son.
那你会杀我吗
I mean, could you kill me?
不会
No.
当然不会
No. Of course not.
是啊 当然不会
Right, right. Of course not.
浪子神探
第一季 第十四集
敬你第一次在演播室内播报新闻
To your first day reporting from the studio!
如今
你现在不用像个推销员或人口普查员一样
Now you don't have to pound the pavement like some salesman
-去压马路了 -是啊
- or census taker. - Yes.
敬安斯莉
To Ainsley.
安德森·库珀[名主播]都怕得瑟瑟发抖了
Anderson Cooper is shaking in his boots.
我也好为你骄傲 马科姆
And I am so proud of you, too, Malcolm.
两周没办凶案 这是新纪录
No murders for two weeks. It's a new record.
你庆幸自己还是去度假了吧
Are you glad you went on your vacation after all?
我是错过了工作 但能离开那一切也不错
I did miss the work, but it was nice to get away.
我拉上了窗帘 一步未出房♥间
I shut the drapes and never left my room.
就只有我和我的书
Just me and my books.
在你去热带度假时吗
On your tropical holiday?
你说的"离开"
When you say "get away,"
是指离开你父亲吧
I take it you mean from your father.
在这事上 我可否提议永远的度假
In which case, might I suggest a permanent vacation?
我们似乎进入了这顿饭的
We seem to be entering the "daddy issues"
"父亲问题"环节 所以我要去上班了
segment of this meal, which is my cue to go to work.
-爱你 -再见
- Love you. - Bye. Bye.
真的 马科姆 你两周没去见他了
Really, Malcolm, you haven't seen him in two weeks,
你看上去很好
and you seem great.
我并没急着想去克莱蒙特
I'm not exactly rushing to Claremont,
但还有些事没有解决
but there are some things that were left unresolved.
你本打算杀了我
You were going to kill me.
我做过很多坏事 但我从未想过杀你
I have done bad things, but I never did that.
什么事
Like what?
你可以告诉我
I mean, you can tell me.
我相信我现在是什么都听过了
I-I feel sure I've heard everything by now.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你之后要做什么
What are you doing after this?
就是跑跑腿
Just errands.
你才不会跑腿
You, you don't run errands.
好吧
Fine.
我要见个人
I'm meeting someone.
对方说是知道箱中女孩的事
They claim to know something about the girl in the box.
是热♥线♥来的消息
It came from the tip line.
你要独自去见这个陌生人吗
And you were going to meet this total stranger alone?
对
Yes.
直到我管闲事的儿子插手
Until my meddling son got involved.
我没看到人
Well, I don't see anyone.
他说会穿蓝色运动衣
He said he'd be wearing a blue sweater.
他说是旋转木马边
Did he say by the carousel
还是在旋转木马上
or on the carousel?
待在这儿
Stay here.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
别看
Don't look!
马科姆
Malcolm!
我就知道这假期长不了
I knew this vacation wouldn't last.
说实话 是不是你杀了他
Be honest. Did you kill this guy
好回来上班
just so you could get back to work?
这是天上掉下来的 告诉他们 妈妈
This one fell in my lap. Tell them, Mother.
-你在找什么 -我的手包
- What are you looking for? - My purse.
我之前失手掉了 因为...算了
I dropped it when... Forget it.
这位先生本来要告诉我们关于
Uh, this gentleman was supposed to give us information
箱中女孩的信息
on the girl in the box.
死者是谁
Who's the vic?
不好确定
That's gonna be tough.
他的指纹死后被烧掉了
His fingerprints were burned off postmortem.
DNA检验会需要时间
DNA's gonna take some time.
你抢我风头了
Hey, you stole my thunder.
没关系 我风头多的是
It's okay, I've got plenty of thunder.
他死于颈动脉放血
He died by exsanguination from the carotid artery,
也就是被割喉
aka a slit throat.
可能有重要的喻意
Which may be metaphorically significant.
叫他保持沉默之类的
A silencing of sorts.
你知道有谁会想叫你的线人保持沉默吗
Any idea who'd want to silence your informant?
知道 但他正在大牢里腐烂
Well, yes, but he's rotting in a cell.
不是腐烂 更像是风生水起
Not-- not rotting. More like flourishing.
你意思是马丁·惠特利是幕后主使
You're saying Martin Whitly is somehow behind this?
那个男人 任何事都有可能
With that man, anything is possible.
你觉得我们该询问你♥爸♥吗
So you think we should question your dad?
不 不用
No, I don't.
我是说 暂时不用
I mean... not yet.
马丁·惠特利是精神变♥态♥ 不是超人
Martin Whitly's psychopathic. He's not superhuman.
而且也没必要 因为你错得离谱
It's also unnecessary 'cause you're completely wrong.
抱歉 我没想要说得那么刺耳的
Sorry, that came out harsher than I intended.
本来只是想闹着玩怼你一下
I was going for, like, a playful repartee.
我有没有说过 我很想你
Have I mentioned how much I missed you?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
现在告诉我 为什么我错得离谱
Now tell me why I'm completely wrong.
他昨晚就死了
He died last night.
根据他肤色发青
You know, based on the lividity,
可推断他以胎儿姿势侧躺了数小时
he spent several hours on his side, in a fetal position.
就像他被放在车尾箱里
Like in the trunk of a car.
但那通热♥线♥电♥话♥是今早打来的
But the call came in to the tip line this morning.
这意味着凶手就是打电♥话♥给你的人
Which means our killer was the one who called you.
他想让你发现尸体
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表