剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
我不在乎我们怎样称呼他
I don't care what we call him.
我不怕尼古拉斯·安迪考特
I am not afraid of Nicholas Endicott.
或其他任何一个穿着两万美元西服的老男人
Or any other old man in a $20,000 suit.
我不是怕他 安斯莉
I am not afraid of him, Ainsley.
我是喜欢他
I liked him.
他是很久以来第一个我能够...
He was the first man in a long time that I could...
他是个鳏夫
He was a widower.
我以为他和我一样受过伤
I thought he was broken like me.
我以为他能理解我
I thought he understood.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
所以...
So...
除非你自己亲身经历了一辈子的伤心
until you have endured a lifetime of heartache,
也许你可以稍微体谅一下
maybe you could give the old woman
一个穿着两万美元西服的老女人
in a $20,000 suit a little credit.
妈妈 两件事
Mom... two things.
第一 我会把安迪考特拉下马的
First, I am going to take Endicott down.
第二...
Second...
你不老
you're not old.
别走 求你了 安斯莉
Oh, no, please, Ainsley.
我是个记者
I'm a reporter.
这是我的天职
This is what I do.
两周前 你杀死了一个我身边的人
Two weeks ago, you took someone from me.
伊芙·布兰查德从她噩梦般的童年艰难成长起来
Eve Blanchard clawed her way out from a nightmare childhood.
她打拼出了自己的人生
She built herself a life.
她和你或我不一样
She wasn't like you or me.
她是好人
She was good.
你是收钱办事
It's a job.
我知道
I know that.
但事实是你杀了她
But you killed her.
也许你知道什么叫噩梦般的童年
Maybe you know something about nightmare childhoods.
你那是华沙口音吗
Is that accent Warsaw?
你是侧写师吗
Are you a profiler?
-我和警方合作 -别费心了
- I work with the police. - Don't bother.
你侧写不了我的
You can't shrink me.
我需要理解你
I need to understand you.
我需要理解为什么伊芙·布兰查德死了
I need to understand why Eve Blanchard is dead.
我那通电♥话♥是打给中情局的
My one phone call was to the CIA.
他们之前雇我♥干♥个活儿
They've offered me a job before.
今天我接受了
Today I accepted.
所以我们在一起的时间不多了
So our time together is limited.
你女朋友的事我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
听起来她是个很好的人
She sounds lovely.
但我没杀她
But I didn't kill her.
上一个月我一直在盯着康拉德
I've been set up on Conrad for the last month.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
淹死的
Drowned.
看着像是自杀
Apparent suicide.
难度很大
Tough job.
得伪装得很像才行
You have to really sell it.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer is here.
中情局
CIA.
你说"得伪装得很像"是什么意思
What do you mean, "you need to sell it"?
伪装自杀是很复杂的
Staging a suicide is complicated.
成功的情况下不会有一丝破绽
In success, there is not even a whisper of foul play.
所以你必须接近目标
So you have to get close.
了解他们
You have to get to know them.
他们的家 他们的习惯
Their home, their habits.
非常乏味
It's tedious...
但收获颇多
but lucrative.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会留意她的
We'll keep eyes on her.
她说的要是真♥相♥怎么办
What if she's telling the truth?
凶手设法走进了伊芙的生活
Whoever it was found their way into Eve's life.
我们得去她的公♥寓♥看看
We need to go to her apartment.
大卫先生病情怎么样了
Any update on Mr. David's illness?
不知道
I'm not sure.
我可以去问问
I guess I can ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
他和我度过了这么久的时光 我...
He and I have been together such a long time now, I, uh,
我忍♥不住担心
I can't help but worry.
我要求使用电♥话♥
And I requested the telephone.
电♥话♥在哪儿
Where is it?
我得问问家人近况
I need to check on my family.
我被告知 在这里
I-I was told, on this unit,
犯人不允许使用电♥话♥
prisoners aren't allowed phone access.
我和其他犯人不一样
I am not like other prisoners.
感觉如何
What do you think?
还可以接受吧
Is this acceptable?
狱警称之为"顶层公♥寓♥"
The guards call it "the penthouse."
我猜是带了点讽刺的
I guess that's gallows humor,
但仔细一想还是挺准确的
but it's apt, all things considered.
多少平方
What's the square footage?
我不知道 马丁
I don't know, Martin.
这边可以放几个书架
I could put some shelves here.
一张书桌
A desk.
再铺上一块波斯地毯就更完美了
A Persian rug would do wonders.
不要那么多疑 马丁
Don't look so paranoid, Martin.
我怎么可能给你下毒
I'd never poison you.
就是想着你可能想尝最后一口
I just thought you might like one last taste
教皇新堡的葡萄酒
of Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
这酒要先醒一会
You should have let it breathe first.
这是我们最后一次见面了
This is the last time we will ever see each other again.
我帮你搞定了一间非常舒适的牢房♥
I've secured you a very comfortable cage.
希望我们彼此能满意地分道扬镳
I hope that we can walk away two satisfied parties.
只要...
As long as...
我得到一些保障
I get certain assurances.
敬和解
To détente.
不好意思 我没点这个
Oh, excuse me? I - I didn't order this.
你应该点
You should have.
通常来说 皮灰诺葡萄酒毫无个性
Pinot grigio, as a rule, has no personality.
我们是时候谈谈了
I think it's time we had a chat.
有土香 是不是 甚至还有点呛
Earthy, isn't it? A bit gamey, even?
-很好喝 -当然好喝
- It's delicious. - Well, of course it is.
这可是教皇新堡
Chateauneuf-du-Pape.
真好啊 你我一起品酒
This is such a treat, the two of us, sharing a drink.
但我还是得问
But I have to ask...
你是不是在监视我
are you spying on me?
成年后的孩子确实很难接受
It can be difficult for adult children,
父母走进一段新的恋爱关系
when their parent enters into a relationship with someone new.
我对妈妈保护欲很强
I'm very protective of my mother.
我觉得自己爱上她了
I think I'm falling for her.
我愿意做任何事
I would do anything to...
让她的生活重新充满激♥情♥
make her life one she's excited to live again.
我妈妈并不讨厌现在的生活
My mother doesn't hate her life.
但马丁做的事 确实...
But what Martin did, it-it's...
禁锢了她
stifled her.
杰西卡有那么多幸福的可能性
There's so much potential for happiness in Jessica.
还有马科姆
And Malcolm.
以及你
And you.
告诉我你为什么来这里
Tell me why you're here.
我想专访你
I want to profile you.
给安迪考特制药做一♥期♥黄金时段节目
A prime-time segment on Endicott Pharmaceuticals.
你很有野心
You're ambitious.
很好
That's good.
你的终极目标是什么
And what's your endgame?
稳居高位 主持《观点》
An anchor seat? Chair on The View?
多代女性联合主持谈论热点话题的脱口秀
还是说你想要更多
Or maybe you want more.
白宫新闻发言人如何
How about White House press secretary?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来没妄想爬得那么高
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表