剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
我翻出了半打之前的案子
I turned up a half dozen previous jobs
都是可能与他们有关的
that could be connected to them.
一开始都没有人员伤亡 直到芝加哥那次
No casualties at first, until Chicago.
凶手第一次尝到了杀手"甜头"
That's when our killer acquired a taste for blood.
在那之后 在圣路易斯又发生了一次
After that, one more in St. Louis,
两位女性都是20多岁 卷发
both women in their 20s with curly hair.
他有特定偏好
He's got a type.
你的侧写是对的
Your profile was right.
我会下令密切注意库珀和他的同伙
I'll put a BOLO out on Cooper and all known associates.
你们都干得漂亮
Nice work, you two.
威杰仍想要那批手表
Vijay still wants the watches.
他可能会和库珀私下交易
He might try to make a side deal with Cooper.
我们能信任他吗
Can we trust him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会派人跟着他 监视他的行踪
I'll put a tail on him, see where he goes.
威杰 怎么样
Vijay. What up?
没什么 干得漂亮啊 小伙子
Nothing. Good job in there, baby boy.
听着 我想问下你上学时的事情
Listen, um, I wanted to ask you about school.
真的吗 那可过去不少年了
Really? That's ancient history, man.
我们当时是朋友 但是后来
We were friends, and then,
你♥爸♥爸出狱后 我们就疏远了
after your dad got out, we weren't.
为什么会那样
Why did that happen?
怎么突然问起这个
Where is this coming from?
也没什么
It's not a thing.
大家都是成年人了
I mean, we're adults.
就是好奇
Just curious is all.
我也没有因为这事考虑太多
It's not like I've thought a lot about it.
为什么会那样
Why did that happen?
我努力了
I tried, man.
我邀请你去参加派对 认识新朋友
I invited you to parties, introduced you to people,
但你 很紧绷
but you were... intense,
一言不发 一脸批判别人的表情
judging people without saying anything,
就好像他们不值得信任一样
like they weren't trustworthy.
是啊 我有严重的信任问题
Yeah, I have rather profound trust issues.
我的心理医生会这么说
That's what my therapist would say.
我很高兴你在接受帮助
I'm glad you're getting help.
我在努力 但有个问题
I'm trying, but here's the problem.
我现在就很难信任你
Um, I'm having trouble trusting you right now.
库珀·吴需要出掉手上价值两千万美元的手表
Cooper Wu has to unload $20 million in watches,
而你的工作是不计任何手段把手表弄回来
and your job is to recover them by any means necessary.
你准备从库珀那里买♥♥手表
You're making a deal to buy the watches from Cooper.
看看 以前的惠特利就是这样
See, this is the old Whitly.
总是疑神疑鬼的
All suspicious, all the time.
你这样做是在助长支持已知的罪犯
You'd be aiding and abetting known criminals,
更不用说还将自己推向了杀手的枪口
not to mention putting yourself in the crosshairs of a killer.
我只是给一个女孩子发短♥信♥
I was texting a girl.
回见
I'll see you around.
请享用
Bon appétit.
希望你喜欢买♥♥的这份扇贝
I hope you like scallops...
因为我自己做的那份烧糊了
that I ordered because I burned the ones I tried to cook.
不用担心 我把牛排刀都锁起来了
Don't worry, I locked away all the steak knives.
抱歉 糟糕的笑话 我有点太紧张了
Sorry. Bad joke. I-I think I'm nervous.
你找我来就是为了这个吗 告诉我你很紧张
Is that why you asked me here, to tell me you're nervous?
-不是 -马科姆
- No. - Malcolm,
我来是因为我以为你准备好跟我谈谈了
I came here because I thought you were ready to talk
关于你 还有那天晚上
about you, about that night.
天啊 布莱特 布莱特 醒醒
Oh, my God, Bright, Bright, wake up!
我信任你所以才来
I trusted you by coming here.
现在请你信任我
Now trust me.
好吧
Okay.
那天晚上
Um, that night,
我做了个梦
I was dreaming,
关于一个女孩的噩梦
having a nightmare about a girl.
女孩
A girl?
我父亲的受害者之一
One of my father's victims.
就是我妈妈一直在寻找的那个
The one my mother's been searching for.
箱子里的女孩
The girl in the box.
你为什么这么称呼她
Why do you call her that?
我是在爸爸的地下室中
I found her in a trunk
一个箱子里发现她的
my father kept in the basement of our house.
她会在我的幻觉中出现
She comes to me in visions.
我当时试图救她
I tried to save her.
应该是吧
I think.
但我还是感觉自己要对她的死负责
But I still feel responsible.
在我的噩梦中 她喜欢提醒我这一点
And in my nightmares, she likes to remind me of that.
你当时才十岁
You were only ten.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我很自责我们之间变成这样
Look, I hate that I messed things up between us.
我真的很想要...
I really wanted...
什么
What?
你想要什么...
What did you want?
该死
Damn it.
我要是接电♥话♥是不是特别煞风景
Uh, would it ruin everything if I took that?
反正更糟的情况我们也经历过了
It's safe to say we've weathered worse.
-吉尔 -威杰甩掉了跟梢 不见了
- Gil. - Vijay slipped his tail. He's in the wind.
他去见鬼凤帮的人了
He's meeting with the Ghost Phoenix.
从库珀手上买♥♥下那批手表
Making a deal with Coop to buy the watches.
你知道他们会在哪见面吗
You have any idea where he's set that meeting?
可能知道 我给你发个定位
I might. Uh, I'll drop you a pin right now.
到那见
Meet me there.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你♥爸♥爸八十年代的时候用这些码头走私可♥卡♥因♥
Your dad used these docks to smuggle cocaine in the 80s.
你以前经常吹嘘他是怎么开着宾利
You used to brag about how he ran down
撞倒一个哥伦比亚杀手的
a Colombian hit man in his Bentley.
你当时坐在后面
You were in the back.
是啊
Yeah.
你记性真好 你得走了
That's great. You need to go.
你跟我说过不会私下交易的
You told me you weren't gonna do a side deal.
-你对我说谎了 -这就是我的工作
- You lied to me. - This is my job.
和坏人做交易
Making deals with bad people.
他们可不止是坏人 还有个寻求刺♥激♥型杀手
These aren't just bad people. There's a thrill killer.
这不是什么简单的交易
This isn't just another deal.
吉尔马上到
Gil is on his way.
我们只需要等他
All we have to do is wait.
吉尔赶不及了 他们已经到了
Gil's not gonna make it. They're here.
你得离开 他们要是知道你是警♥察♥
You got to leave. If they find out you're a cop...
会死 我知道
Dead. Got it.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
快来
Come on.
我在结交新朋友 增强社交
I'm meeting new people, being social.
这对我们有好处
It's good for us.
库珀 各位 你们好吗
Coop! Fellas, how we doing?
准备好交易了吗
Ready to make a deal?
钱德萨拉先生
Mr. Chandasara.
我们可没允许你带一个人来
This isn't a plus-one situation.
这是谁
Who's this?
我是马科姆·布莱特
I'm Malcolm Bright.
我是鉴定师
The appraiser.
他检查过东西之后 伦敦的高层
The suits in London need him to check out the merchandise
-才会转账 -他身上没武器
- before they release funds. - He's clean.
但我觉得你们今晚还是想拿到钱的
But I'm thinking y'all still want to make some money tonight.
对不对
Am I right?
走吧
Let's go.
说中了
Boom.
好了 布莱特先生
All right, Mr. Bright.
这就是我们要卖♥♥的东西 好好看看
Here's what we're selling. Take a look.
确保它们符合你的严格标准
Make sure it all meets your exacting standards.
我们可以自己卖♥♥掉这些表
We can move the watches ourselves.
没必要卖♥♥给这个人 还得亏中间人佣金
We don't need to trade them to this guy for a finder's fee.
是吗 你们这么急着出货
Yeah, a rush sale like this?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表