剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
You first. Let's go.
都离开 你也是
Let's go. You, too.
我们在将人撤出去
We're moving people out.
-布莱特 -吉尔 地板上的麦开着吗
- Bright? - Gil, are those floor mics on?
我们走 走 走 快走
Let's go, go, go. Move.
-有序撤离 谢谢 -大家快点
- Orderly fashion, please. - Come on, everybody.
-走走走 快走 -对 从这里走
- Move, move, move. Let's go. - Yep. Right through here.
紧急事件 快走
It's an emergency. Let's go.
走
Let's go.
找到你了
Gotcha.
不是伊凡 继续走
Not ívan. Keep it moving.
伊凡·卡斯蒂洛 纽约警♥察♥ 你被捕了
ívan Castillo, NYPD! You're under arrest!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
吉娜 首席女舞者呢
Gina. Where's the prima?
我不知道 好像走了吧
I don't know. I think she left?
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
别过来
Stay back!
否则我会杀了她
I will kill her
就像哈维尔一样
like Javier.
你已经证明了你能够杀人
You've already proven what you'll do.
但这一切都结束了
But it's over.
你如果逃走
If you run,
追捕你的可就不仅仅是纽约警局了
it won't just be the NYPD chasing you.
我们今天上午跟古巴情报局联♥系♥过了
We spoke to Cuban D.I. this morning.
你觉得他们会怎么对你
What do you think they'll do with you?
他们可不怎么喜欢公正审判
They're not exactly big on fair trials.
你要是走出去
If you walk outside,
就落入他们手中了
you're all theirs.
你撒谎
You're lying.
看看街上
Look into the street.
你会看到一辆送货卡车
You're gonna see a delivery truck
堵塞了交通
blocking traffic.
就是他们做的
That's them.
外面真有一辆货运卡车吗
Is there really a delivery truck out there?
这里可是纽约
It's New York.
街上永远都有货运卡车
There's always a delivery truck.
双脚旋转
Détourné!
安全
Clear.
没事了
It's fine.
他中枪了 你没事吧
He's down. You good?
救护车在来的路上了
The bus is on its way.
有一辆送货卡车堵塞了交通
Traffic was blocked by a delivery truck.
听到了吗
See?
是我出现了幻听 还是你刚刚说了...
Am I imagining things, or did you just speak...
芭蕾术语
Ballet?
你要是一定想知道
If you must know,
我妈♥逼♥我学过芭蕾
my mother made me take ballet class.
学了五年
For five years.
我很有潜力
I showed great promise.
真棒
Well, bravo.
你说得对 切断他的供应
You were right. Cut off his supply...
他就会如我们所愿
He'll tell us what we want to know.
你还好吗
You okay?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我不会越过红线的
I won't go over the red line.
谢天谢地 你们来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
你准备好告诉我们真♥相♥了吗
Are you ready to tell us the truth?
是 是 我...
Yes. Yes, I've...
我一直在 清理思绪
I've been trying to, um, order my thoughts,
和记忆 厘清整件事
memories so it makes sense.
你想得够久了
You've had long enough.
有什么关于索菲的就说吧
Say what you're gonna say about Sophie.
我想你也不可能伤害我更深了
I doubt you can do any more damage than you've already done.
我得警告你 伊芙
Oh, I have to warn you, Eve.
我永远能造成更深的伤害
I can always do more damage.
住嘴
Stop.
你伤害不到我
You can't hurt me.
索菲最后怎么了
What happened to Sophie?
他跟你说了我们共度的父子周末
All right. He's told you about our, uh, boys' weekend away.
我本想多点时间和他加深感情 但是...
I-I'd hoped for some bonding time, but...
你带索菲去小木屋了吗
Did you bring Sophie to the cabin?
是的
Yes.
但你知道
But, as you know,
那个周末事情没有按计划进行
the weekend hadn't gone as planned.
沃特金斯袭击了我
Watkins attacked me,
马科姆...刺伤了他
Malcolm... stabbed him,
-我还要照顾好索菲 -你是指杀了她
- and I still had Sophie to take care of. - You mean murder.
我是指我当时忙得不可开交
I mean I had my hands full.
最终 马科姆睡着了
Eventually... Malcolm fell asleep.
我也终于挤出一些时间
And... I managed carve out some time
给我和你姐姐
for the two of us.
继续说
Keep going.
她在地下室里 被绑起来了
She was in the cellar, tied up.
但我喜欢先聊几句的
Still, you know, I enjoy a little chitchat.
有什么遗言吗
Now, any last words?
告诉他 他休想逃脱
Tell him he's not going to get away with this.
我听过很多遗言
I've heard a lot of last words.
有些人求我饶命 告诉我他们家人的事
Uh, people beg for their lives, tell me about their families,
忏悔自己的罪过
uh, confess their sins.
有个人甚至叫我照顾好他的暹罗猫
One even actually asked me to take care of a Siamese cat.
但这倒是头一回听见
But, uh, this is new.
真的吗 你以为我不知道是谁派你来的
Really? You think I don't know who sent you?
我知道我为什么在这里
I know why I'm here.
我想你不知道
I don't think you do.
你受雇来杀我
You were hired to kill me.
那你到底是谁
Then who the hell are you?
我...
I'm...
我是"外科医生"
Well, I'm... The Surgeon.
-那个连环杀手吗 -这绰号♥不是我想的
- The serial killer? - I didn't come up with the name.
其实我有点尴尬
It's actually kind of embarrassing.
不过这名字也不算太糟啦
I mean, it's not the worst moniker.
如果你是"外科医生" 那你一定很聪明
If you're The Surgeon, that means you're smart.
我活着对你很有价值
I could be of value to you... alive.
活着当然了
Well, of course alive.
继续处理手头的事
Now, back to the business at hand.
我告诉你一个关于金钱
Let me tell you a story about money,
势力和权力的故事
influence, power.
你感兴趣吗
That sound interesting to you?
给我一小时 就够了
Give me one hour. That's it.
我想想啊
So, let me see.
你为了救自己 不惜和我谈条件
to save your life, you're gonna cut a deal with me,
我可是连环杀手
a serial killer?
我算不上是好人
I'm not exactly a good man.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我认识更糟的人
I know worse.
好吧
Okay.
一小时
One hour.
把所有事都告诉我
Tell me everything.
那故事精彩极了
It was quite a story.
故事 那到底是什么意思
A story? What does that even mean?
我只想找到她的尸体
I just want to find her body.
告诉我们你把索菲怎么了
Tell us what you did with Sophie.
我还以为很明显了 她...
I thought it was obvious. She...
她说服我放她走了
she convinced me to let her go.
你姐姐很有说服力
Oh, your sister was very persuasive.
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
我要留你一命
I'm saving your life.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
如果索菲还活着 我会知道
If Sophie was alive, I would know.
她是我姐姐
She's my sister.
她会找我的
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表