剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
他会在哪
Where would he be?
我知道沃特金斯把我的孩子带去哪了
I know where Watkins took my boy.
-哪里 -哦不
- Where? - Oh, no.
他会杀了他们所有人的
He's gonna kill them all.
那是什么
What was that?
快跑
Run.
天哪 废车场杀手在这里
Oh, my God, The Junkyard Killer's here.
你还想采访他吗
You want an interview?
快走
Let's go.
不 抱歉 快走
No. I'm so sorry. Come on.
我们得快跑 我们得快跑
We got to go. We got to go.
我们得快跑 快 快
We got to go. Come on. Come on.
深呼吸
Just take a breath.
整理你的思绪
Order your thoughts.
你知道我现在最不需要什么吗
You know what I don't need right now?
心理治疗
Psychotherapy.
我的家人
My family
要被杀害了
is about to be murdered.
我需要的
What I need...
你需要的
What you need...
是你父亲
is your father.
而且这是我们的家人
And it's our family.
我们的家人
Our family
要被屠♥杀♥了
is about to be slaughtered.
看看你自己
And just look at you.
多么无助
Helpless.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
是你把约翰·沃特金斯带进我们的生活中的
You brought John Watkins into our lives.
带进我们家
Into our home.
我们就是在这里 对不对
That's where we are. Right?
在房♥子底下
Under the house.
没什么能躲过你的眼睛
Not much gets past you.
这样的老房♥子都有很多秘密
A house as old as this has a lot of secrets.
那这个秘密呢
And how's this for a secret?
你本来打算杀了我
You were gonna kill me.
好吧 这个算在我头上
Okay, that one's on me.
但是 行了
But... Oh, come on.
那都是过去的事了
That's water under the bridge.
我们要专注于现在
Let's focus on the here and now.
你要想办法挣脱那玩意儿
You need to find a way out of those.
是个直接的方式 不过
It's a blunt procedure, but...
这也是你唯一的选择了
it's your only option.
镣铐的直径
The diameter of the restraint
是7.6厘米
is three inches.
你手的宽度
The width of your hand
是12.7厘米
is five inches.
所以你只需要
So all you have to do is, uh...
让你的手变成7.6厘米
make your hand three inches.
仅从数字上说
That's just math.
时间不等人哦
Time's a-wasting.
赶快
Chop-chop.
我在流血吗
Am I bleeding?
亲爱的 快起来
Baby! Get up.
-起来 -好吧
- Get up. - Oh! Okay.
快走 进去 去
You got to go. Get in there. Go!
好了 一切都会 没事的
All right. Now everything's gonna be just... fine.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
等你有了孩子你就会知道
One thing you learn having kids...
头上的伤口会流很多血
Head wounds bleed like crazy,
但愈合得也特别快
but they heal so fast.
妈妈
Mom.
-怎么了 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
你
You...
放松 好吗
just relax, okay?
你明天头肯定特别疼
Oh, you're gonna have a hell of a headache tomorrow.
好消息是你妈妈收集的止痛药特别齐全
It's a good thing your mom has a highly-curated collection of pain killers.
好了 按住 把这个按在你头上 宝贝
Okay, put this... Hold this. Hold this on your head, baby.
该死
Oh, damn it.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
我从来没指望过男人来救我们
I've never counted on a man to save us.
现在也不需要
And I don't need to now!
一 二
One... two...
警♥察♥已经在路上了 你这个变♥态♥
The police are on their way, you psycho.
你要是还想活的话就滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house if you want to stay alive.
沃特金斯
Watkins!
马科姆
Malcolm!
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
我的家人
My family.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那是我儿子
That is my son,
他要来找你了
and he's coming for you.
沃特金斯
Watkins!
我要找到你
I'm gonna find you...
把你锁在黑暗里
and lock you in the dark.
约翰
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈妈
Mom?
你坐着别动
You stay here.
好
Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
我们安全了
We're safe.
小心我的手
Watch the hand.
发生什么事了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
我活着
I'm alive.
沃特金斯在哪
Where's Watkins?
他还 你有
Is he... Did you...
没有
No.
但他再也不能伤害我们了
But he'll never be able to hurt us again.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表