剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
保持冷静 多喝水
just stay calm and drink lots of water.
或者 我们可以扔斧头
Or... we throw axes!
-什么玩意 -你和我
- What? - You and me.
宽刃大斧头
Broad-bladed axes.
我有五把
I have five.
不 六把
No, six.
不重要 反正我们有很多
Doesn't matter. We have plenty.
不行
No.
天呐 这感觉
God, this feeling!
我的神经在燃烧
My-my neurons are on fire.
人们说多巴酚能使人愉悦
You know, people say that dopamine triggers pleasure.
但实际上 这是关于欲望
But really, it's about desire.
想跳舞吗
Want to dance?
布莱特 我下一秒
Bright, I'm two seconds away
就要踢爆你的蛋了
from kicking you in the business.
我的蛋好得很
And business is good.
但回答我这个
Answer me this, though.
不 我忘了
No. No, lost it.
我的短期记忆实在是...
Ah, my short-term memory is just...
好了 不如你去洗把脸
Okay. Why don't you go throw some water on your face,
我给你做点吃的
and I'm gonna make you something to eat.
好
Right.
好 我们就做
Right. Let's make...
酥皮挞
crumble.
芝士三明治怎么样
Grilled cheese?
知道吗 我觉得我不会忘记今晚
You know what? I will never forget this.
-我很确定你会忘 -谢谢你
- I'm pretty sure you will. - Thank you.
照顾我
For taking care of me.
朋友不就是干这个的吗
What are friends for?
等等 我们是朋友吗
Wait. We're friends?
真的吗
Really?
不 不是
N-No. Not--
不算是 还不是
I mean, not really, but not-not yet.
我都荒废了交朋友技能
I'm out of practice with friends.
伴侣技能
With companionship.
没关系
That's all right.
我也没有很多朋友
I... I don't have a lot of friends, either.
我有信任问题
I got... issues with trust.
我没法再信任别人了
I can't really go there anymore.
你能相信我
You can trust me.
我有杰斯伯格奶酪
I have Jarlsberg!
和一块超臭的莫城布里奶酪
And a particularly stinky Brie de Meaux.
我们做芝士三明治吧
Let's do grilled cheese!
好吧
Oh. 'Kay.
去洗脸 交给我吧
Go wash up. I'm on it.
-用那个... -交给我吧
- With the...? - I am on it.
好的
Okay.
布莱特 你还好吗
Bright, you good?
不 不
No. No.
那不是真的
It's not real.
布莱特 你还好吗
Bright, you good?
不
No.
布莱特
Bright?
爸爸
Dad?
并不是
Not exactly.
这不是真的 你不是真的
This isn't real. You're not real.
但我就在这
Yet, and here I am.
在你的基底神经节和小脑间
Nestled nicely between your basal ganglia
-活得好好的 -马科姆 我的儿子
- and your cerebellum. - Malcolm, my boy.
穿着你♥爸♥的羊毛衫
Wearing your dad's cardigan.
没人说过潜意识是很委婉微妙的
Nobody ever said the subconscious was subtle.
我嗑嗨了 我缺乏睡眠
I'm high. I haven't slept.
好梦 亲爱的
Sweet dreams, my love.
-所以才会这样 -当然
- That's why this is happening. - Sure.
你想穿上法兰绒的睡衣吗
Would you like some flannel PJs?
或许再来杯热牛奶
Perhaps a glass of warm milk?
放我出去
Let me out of here!
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我们是一体的
We're all in here together.
我只想让你看清你自己的真♥相♥
I'm only trying to show you the truth about yourself.
他们说你是怪物
They call you a monster.
你只是个幻觉
You're a hallucination.
我是你的潜意识 你的自我 你的本我
I'm your subconscious. Your ego. Your id.
昔日的圣诞鬼魂
The Ghost of Christmas Past.
随你怎么叫
Call me whatever you want.
但别再无视我了
Just stop ignoring me!
哥们 我懂
Buddy, I get it.
你的那些噩梦
These nightmares you're having...
那些噩梦确实折磨人
nightmares you're having are rough.
-这里有什么 -这里一点
- What's in here? - Fragments of this,
那里一簇 那里一簇
bits of that... bits of that.
那辆旅行车
That station wagon.
爸爸干了什么
What did Dad do?
我们又干了什么
What did we do?
你需要的是来龙去脉
What you need is context.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
一些能让你把所有疯狂片段连起来的东西
Something to help you stitch all this crazy together.
布莱特
Bright?
我记得那个
I remember that.
他被捕后 妈妈把所有爸的照片
After he was arrested, Mom burned all of the photos
和纪念品都烧了
and mementos of Dad. Whoosh.
赶快把他带走
Get him out of here.
他存在的所有证据都灰飞烟灭
Proof of his existence, up in smoke.
-但你背着她把这个盒子藏了起来 -布莱特 你还好吗
- But you hid this box from her. - Bright, you good?
在你小时候的床底下
Under your childhood bed.
找到它 会有帮助
Find it. It'll help.
-布莱特 -来
- Bright? - Here.
这样你就不会忘记了
So you don't forget.
布莱特 布莱特
Bright? Bright?
放松 放松 布莱特 冷静点
Relax. Relax. Bright, calm down.
冷静... 布莱特
Calm-- Hey, hey. Bright!
早上好 喝咖啡吗
Morning. Coffee?
-不用了 -睡得怎么样
- I'm good. - How did you sleep?
趴桌子上睡的
On a counter.
我下巴为什么这么痛
Why is my jaw killing me?
我打了你一拳
I punched you.
还真管用
It worked.
我睡了五个小时
I slept five hours.
真该让你每天晚上都揍我
I should have you slug me every night.
看得出昨晚对你来说不容易
I could tell last night was hard.
见到埃斯蒂梅
Seeing Estimé.
你们初次见面时他是什么样的
What was he like when you first met?
我卧底时 打入了德西尔的团伙内部
When I was undercover, I infiltrated Desir's crew.
做女招待吗
A hostess girl?
我们售卖♥♥酒水 毒品
We sold drinks, drugs.
大多数妹子都是地震后从海地过来的
Most of the girls, they came from Haiti after the earthquake.
我设法接近了他 收集证据
I managed to get close to him, gather evidence.
可事情出了岔子
But everything went sideways.
埃斯蒂梅识破了你的身份
Estimé made you.
我们走得过近了
We got too close.
他为我保密
He kept it a secret.
从未告诉过别人我是警♥察♥
Never told anyone else I was a cop.
后来他救了我
And then he saved me.
你吸毒过量了
You OD'd.
所以牵扯到毒品吉尔才这么担心你
That's why Gil was worried about you around drugs.
是卧底时染上的瘾吗
Did you get hooked undercover?
我以为那让我更有资格
I thought that it made me extra qualified,
可我却... 却只是更蠢了
but it just... it just made me extra stupid.
在我的低谷期 德西尔的手下里
When I hit bottom, Estimé was the only one
只有埃斯蒂梅关心我
in Desir's crew who cared.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表