剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
他们会把现金给最先杀死你的人
They're floatin' cash to whoever gets to you first.
这对我来说是坏消息 因为
It's real bad for me, because
我是这里管事的
I'm in charge here.
看见那些人没
See those faces?
他们都尊敬我
They all got respect for me.
3000囚犯
And 3,000 inmates,
都想要你卷毛的头颅
all of them comin' at your curly head?
一片混乱
That's chaos.
我不想要混乱了
And I don't want no more chaos.
听着
Listen, um...
你想要我消失
you want me gone.
我也想
That's what I want, too.
我只需打几个电♥话♥
So all I need to do is make a few calls.
就会有更多的赏金
Uh... there'll be no more bounty.
医生 我不是要帮你
I'm not here to help you, Doc.
我只是解释一下为什么我要杀了你
I'm just explaining to you why I have to kill you.
马科姆
Malcolm!
怎么回事
Wh-- What the hell?
没事 不是我的血 是斯特林的
It's okay, it's okay, it's not my blood. It's Sterling's.
他被枪击了 不是我开的枪
He was shot. Not by me.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你可能还记得房♥子下面的秘密通道
You may recall a certain secret tunnel under our home.
谋杀凶犯用的那个
Oh, the ones murderers use?
听着 我得赶紧洗干净
Look, I just need to clean up,
把脚踝监控器戴上
put the ankle bracelet back on.
就好像我从没离开过
It'll be like I never left.
-那谁... -莱纳德
- Where's, uh... - Leonard!
你房♥间的无线网络不好用
You know, the Wi-Fi doesn't work in your room.
我们需要脚踝监控器还有你的衬衫
We need the bracelet. And your shirt.
年轻人 赶紧脱
Strip, young man, strip!
我需要联♥系♥到爸爸
I need to get to Dad.
他是唯一有安迪考特不利证据的人
He's the only one with evidence against Endicott.
你想跟他通话只是因为这个吗
That's the only reason you want to talk to him?
马科姆 你担心他
Oh, Malcolm, you're worried about him.
我需要那证据
Look, I need that evidence.
我知道他说过不会交出来
I know he said he wouldn't give it up,
但现在情况紧急 所以...
but things are pretty dire right now, so...
看得出来 你把我的羊绒盖毯
I can tell, you're using my cashmere throw
当作纸巾来用
like it's a paper towel.
亲爱的 脱毛衣就行了
The sweater will be fine, dear.
联♥系♥不上爸爸 我给无数人打过电♥话♥了
We can't get to Dad. I've called a hundred people.
没人肯告诉我们他在哪
No one will tell us where he is.
真是一点都不可疑呢
Which isn't sketchy at all.
是安迪考特搞的鬼
That's Endicott's work.
或许还有办法
There may be another way.
那个邀请
The invitation.
尼古拉斯提出要帮助你
Nicholas offered to help you.
我想要知道为什么
I want to figure out why.
安斯莉 如果我想用我手♥机♥录别人...
Ainsley, if I wanted to record someone on my phone...
我会说这是个糟糕的主意
I would tell you it's a terrible idea.
我同意
I agree.
这主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
-纽约警局 -开门
- NYPD! - Open up!
该死
Damn it.
好吧 我需要30秒
All right, uh, I need 30 seconds.
然后再让他们进来
Then let them in.
别超过30秒 不然JT会冲进来
Don't go over 30 or JT will knock down the door.
-了解吗 -了解
- Okay? - Got it.
埃偌佑副队和朋友们
Lieutenant Arroyo and friends.
-我能... -我们需要见到马科姆
- How can I... - We need to see Malcolm.
他在哪
Where is he?
警探们
Detectives.
案子办得怎么样了
How's the case going?
《城乡》杂♥志♥
Town & Country?
你以为我会相信你一直在这
You expect us to believe you've been here,
看杂♥志♥
reading this the whole time?
不然我能去哪里
Where else would I be?
警探 我们不止一本杂♥志♥
We do have more than one magazine, Detective.
母亲每年买♥♥的欧版《服饰与美容》用掉一森林
Mother burns down a forest each year with her European Vogues.
吉尔 怎么了
Gil, what's going on?
你去见埃弗雷特·斯特林了吗
Did you go see Everett Sterling?
没 当然没哟
No, of course not.
这是什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
我儿子一整天都在这
My son has been here all day.
你发誓你没有离开过
You promise you didn't leave?
我发誓 黛妮
Dani, I promise you.
好吧
Okay.
既然你们来了 跟我说下案情进展
Since you're here, update me on the case.
杀死埃迪的凶手有线索了吗
Have you made any headway with Eddie's killer?
我有些想法
I have some thoughts.
抱歉 这案子你参与不了
Sorry, kid, you got to sit this one out.
我们来处理
We're handling this.
等下 我能帮忙
W-Wait. I can help.
但如果我被困在这 就帮不了
Uh... But not if I'm stuck here.
拜托了 让我跟着你们
Please, take me with you.
我必须帮忙
I-I have to help.
不行
We can't.
我的确出去了
I did it.
我去见了斯特林
I-I went to see Sterling.
他在我面前被枪击
And, uh, he got shot right in front of me.
你可真行
You are a real piece of work.
我用包里的提取器具盒
I used the extraction kit
弄掉了脚踝监控器
in that bag over there to free myself.
你干了什么
You did what?
马科姆
Malcolm.
老天爷 你这是要干什么
What in the name of all things holy are you doing?
逼他们把他带走
He's making them take him.
这一家人 我真是...
This family, I swear...
各位 不是吧
Guys, come on.
非得戴手铐吗
Do we need these?
显然必须戴着
Apparently, yes.
你确定不叫律师吗
You sure you don't want a lawyer?
作为谋杀案的
You've been saying a lot of words
首要嫌疑犯
for a man who's the primary suspect
你嘴就没停过
in a murder investigation.
我认为他需要两套手铐
I'm thinking maybe he needs two sets of cuffs.
可以吗
Can we do that?
一套可以了
One is fine.
我不需要律师
And I don't need a lawyer,
我需要破案
I need to solve this case.
你不要再撒谎了
You need to stop lying to us.
你们需要相信我
You need to start believing me.
你们要不要...
Do you guys want to...
谈谈我是如何被栽赃的吗
Talk about how I'm being framed?
斯特林告诉我
Yeah. Sterling told me
安迪考特如何伪造了DNA证据
how Endicott forges DNA evidence.
这我明白
Now that, I get.
我不明白的是...
What I don't get...
等等 我能站起来吗
Wait. Can I... can I stand?
嫌疑人一般不能站起来
Suspects don't usually stand.
但你可以站着
You can stand.
棒极了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我不明白的是 真正的凶手到底是谁
What I don't get is who did the actual killing?
那人是如何在我之后进入病房♥的...
How did they get into that room after me...
如果你是最后一个见到活着的埃迪的人
If you were the last person who saw Eddie alive?
是啊 我们也在思考这一点 无意冒犯
Yeah, we've been wondering that, too. No offense.
好的
Okay.
如果他当时已经死了呢
What if he wasn't alive?
你指你和他说话的时候吗
When you spoke to him?
你是个侧写师 匡提科的高材生
You're a profiler, a graduate of Quantico.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表