剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
A life where they can't leave you.
我懂
I get it.
真的
I do.
真正的感情之旅可能举步维艰
Real relationships can be hard as hell,
生活中充满冒险
life is full of risk,
而死亡更是让人手足无措
and death is messy.
但我们不能逃避
But we can't run away from it.
我不能逃避
I can't run away from it.
我们必须直面它
We need to face it.
或许
Maybe...
我们可以一起面对
maybe we can both face it together.
你说好不好 莉安
What do you say, Leanne?
-你干什么 -怎么了
- What was that?! - What?
我都快劝服她了
I'd almost talked her down.
你刚刚才说生活就是要敢于冒险
You just said life was about taking risks.
你不是在给我暗示吗
WW... Weren't you talking to me?
当然是啦 就是的
Of course. Yeah.
警♥察♥
Police!
双手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
嗯 没事 我们都没事 我搞定了
Yeah, yeah, uh, we're all good here. I handled it.
有两下子
I see you.
-什么事 -谢谢你
- Yeah? - Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
你今天说的每一句话
Everything you said today
原来
turns out...
我都听进去了
I was listening.
劝导莉安的同时也解开了我的心结
Leanne brought it all out of me.
死亡
Death.
放手
Letting go.
感觉很好
It was great.
只有你才会觉得和凶手聊天很治愈
Only you would find it therapeutic talking to a killer.
你才是我喜欢聊天的对象
You're the one I like talking to.
我保证
And I promise
我会做得更好
I'm gonna do better.
我会杀了你儿子
I'm going to kill your son.
-不 求你了 -但首先
- No, please... - But first,
你得告诉我
you have to tell me something.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why?
你为什么对我做这种事
Why did you do this to me?
这个问题...
Well, I mean...
可是和那些人生终极问题一样难解答
I mean, that's up there with life's great questions, isn't it?
黑洞中心是什么
What's at the center of a black hole?
鸟群为何会突然出现
Uh, why do birds suddenly appear?
我为什么把你放进箱子 因为
Why did I put you in a box? Because...
我想要那么做
I wanted to.
-马丁 -不 听我说 听我说
- Martin... - No. Listen, listen.
我不是在开玩笑 这是事实
I'm not being flip, that's the truth.
其余的都只是猜测
Anything else is a guess.
可能我脑子天生有问题
No, it's this brain I was born with, or
或是小时候我妈不够爱我
because my mommy didn't love me enough, or
又或是她太过爱我 又或者是
maybe she loved me too much, or because
我爸曾经对我做过可怕的事
daddy did horrible things to me.
各种原因都有可能
Because, because, because.
如果最终结果是一样的 讨论原因又有何意义
What does it matter if the end result is... the same?
我刚意识到一件事
I just realized something.
这也许是场噩梦没错
Oh, this might be a nightmare.
但这是我的噩梦
But it's my nightmare.
而我并不是普通人
And I'm not a regular person.
对吗
Am I?
对 你的确不是
No, you're not.
你是杀人成性的精神变♥态♥
You're a predatory psychopath.
没错
That's right,
我就是
I am.
那代表什么呢
And what does that mean?
代表你总是掌控一切
That you're always in control.
是的
Yes.
的确如此
I am.
我曾经告诉过我儿子
You know, I once told my son
这世界上没有怪物
monsters don't exist.
但那是个谎言
But that was a lie.
你知道真♥相♥
You know the truth,
不是吗
don't you?
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
你好 惠特利医生
Hello, Dr. Whitly.
当然是要回到我家人身边
I'm going back to my family, of course.
他们需要我
They need me.
我的儿子
My boy.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表