剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
What's the matter?
我家人
My family.
他们没有回应
They're not answering.
我们该打给吉尔
We should call Gil.
不 如果报♥警♥杀手会知道的
No. The killer will know if I call the police.
如果我没动手 他也会知道
And he will know if I don't go through with it.
他打算怎么核实
How was he planning to verify?
他给你什么监视器了吗
Did he give you any sort of camera?
不 他只说了我有30分钟时间动手
No, he just said that I have 30 minutes to go through with it,
如果我不动手 一名无辜的女性就会死
and if I don't, an innocent woman will die.
给 你自己看吧
Here. See for yourself.
她是谁
Who is she?
-他没说 -那是凯西·保罗
- He didn't say. - That's Cathy Paul.
我以前偶尔在塔利镇医学中心做手术
I used to do the occasional surgery at Tarrytown Medical Center.
凯西是那里的手术室护士
Cathy was a, an OR nurse there.
你有另外那张照片吗
Actually, d-do you have that other photo?
现在我看出来了 那是杰克·韦弗医生
Well, now I see it. That's Dr. Jack Weaver.
他协助我做手术
He assisted me with the procedures.
口气很臭
Man had terrible breath.
我不该说死人坏话的
Oh, I shouldn't speak ill of the dead.
有人曾经死在你的手术台上吗
Did anybody ever die on your table there?
只有一个 艾米莉亚·惠顿
Only one. Uh, Amelia Wheaton.
先天性心脏缺陷 她根本没有存活的机会
Congenital heart defect. She never had a chance.
你是故意杀了她吗
Did you purposely kill her?
我绝对不会故意伤害病人的
I never hurt a patient on purpose.
我严格遵守希波克拉底誓言
I followed the Hippocratic Oath to the letter.
除了一个极小的特殊情况
Albeit with one small asterisk.
我们一直在找和你受害人有关的人
We've been looking for someone connected to your victims,
但其实这个杀手跟你的病人有关
but this killer is connected to one of your patients.
而且他也责怪凯西
And he blames Cathy, too.
在他眼里 她是从犯
In-in his eyes, she's an accessory to murder.
马科姆 我们该怎么办
Malcolm, what are we going to do?
-我需要点时间思考 -我们没那么多时间了
- I just need a minute to think. - We don't have a minute.
一个无辜的女性就此送命 就为了放过一个坏人
A good woman dies so that a bad man can live?
要知道 我这周为三例手术提供了咨♥询♥
You know, I consulted on three operations this week.
三条生命被拯救了
Three. Saved lives.
也许我是个好人
I mean, maybe I'm the good person.
你不是
You're not...
好人
a good person.
我十岁的时候他试图杀死我
He tried to kill me when I was ten years old.
我发现了那个女孩
I found the girl.
我知道了他的真面目
I'd learned what he was.
他想让我闭嘴
And he wanted to silence me.
这是约翰·沃特金斯告诉他的
This is John Watkins told him this.
他宁可相信连环杀手的话 也不信...
He's taking the word of a serial killer over...
也不信谁
Over who?
一个连环杀手吗 你个混♥蛋♥
A serial killer? You bastard.
没错
Yes, it's true.
我带你去小木屋是想杀了你
I took you up to the cabin to kill you.
当时麻醉剂已经失效了 所以我就想着...
The chloroform had lost its efficacy, so I thought I'd...
防患于未然
nip it in the bud.
但...
But...
我下不了手
I couldn't bring myself to go through with it.
那是我做的选择
That was my choice.
上天作证 自那之后我一直为此付出代价
And God knows I've been paying for it ever since.
你确保了这一点
You made sure of that.
我从没想过
I never imagined
我对你的藐视还能再创新低
my opinion of you could drop any lower.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
解决方法很明确
Well, the solution is clear.
如果这男人叫你杀了我 那就杀了我
If this man told you to kill me, then kill me.
什么
What?
你听见我说的话了
You heard.
我是恶人
I'm the villain here.
冷血怪物
The monster.
那就铲除我吧
So vanquish me.
我在此把自己置于砧板上
I hereby put myself on the chopping block.
别逞烈士
Don't be such a martyr.
快啊 孩子
Come on, boy!
记得杰布·沃勒吗
Remember Old Jeb Waller.
-他会怎么做 -谁
- What would he do? - Who?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
瞧啊
Well, look at that.
手像雕塑一样稳
Steady as a statue.
不 不 不行
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
马科姆 马科姆 你不非得这么做
Malcolm. Malcolm, you do not have to do this.
他说得对
He's right.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我的儿子
My boy.
我的儿子
My boy.
站住
Stop.
科里·惠顿 你被捕了
Cory Wheaton, you're under arrest.
人♥质♥在哪
Where's the hostage?
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我很纳闷 你要怎么确定马丁·惠特利死了呢
I was wondering how you'd know Martin Whitly was dead.
克莱蒙特的摄像头很老旧 无法黑入
The cameras at Claremont are ancient, impossible to hack.
他们很多年没雇用过新守卫
They haven't hired new guards there in years.
他们所没有的 是手术室
So what they don't have: an operating room.
停尸房♥
A morgue.
这家医院负责这两项
This hospital handles both.
所以你只需偷一套手术服和工作证
So all you needed was some stolen scrubs and a badge.
你妻子艾米莉亚有心脏病
Your wife Amelia... had a heart condition.
马丁·惠特利是想救她
Martin Whitly tried to save her.
他杀了她
He murdered her.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
"外科医生"从没杀死过他任何病人
The Surgeon never killed any of his patients.
你说谎
That's a lie.
只有一件事我没想明白
There's just one thing I can't figure out.
为什么现在才报复
Why now?
我本以为自己放下了
I thought I'd moved on.
然后我看到那个采访和记者招待会
But then there's this interview and a news conference.
忽然之间 惠特利家的人无处不在
Suddenly, it's the Whitlys everywhere,
让我想起了艾米莉亚 和我所失去的一切
reminding me of Amelia and everything I lost.
他们凭什么就能快乐
Why do they get to be happy?
我们不快乐
We don't.
从没快乐过
We never have.
我们感受到的痛苦和你一样深
We feel the same pain as you do.
那种痛苦永远不会消失
The kind that never goes away.
但我们不会去谋杀其他人
But we don't go murdering people.
你是他的儿子
You're the son.
马科姆
Malcolm.
看样子你母亲完全遵照我的指示做了
It looks like your mother followed my instructions perfectly.
凯西在哪
Where's Cathy?
-布莱特 冷静点 -那个护士在哪
- All right. Bright, easy. - Where's the nurse?
我一直都知道你母亲有那胆量
I always knew your mother had it in her.
凯西在哪
Where is Cathy?
我为什么要告诉你 她是那冷血怪物的帮凶
Why should I tell you? She helped that monster.
你才是冷血怪物 你怎么解释诺亚的事
You're the monster! How do you explain Noah?
他和你妻子的死毫无关系
He had nothing to do with your wife's death.
你为了替自己的行为开脱 不惜自欺欺人
You'll tell yourself anything to help justify what you've done.
凯西·保罗
Cathy Paul?
她不是杀人犯 也不是从犯
She's not a murderer, she's not an accessory.
她只是个无辜的人
She's just an innocent person.
你何时才能停手
Where does it stop?
布里格斯街42号♥ 12号♥公♥寓♥
42 Briggs. Apartment 12.
16小队呼叫指挥中心
16 Squad Central.
需要解救人♥质♥ 布里格斯街42号♥ 12号♥公♥寓♥
Need a hostage recover, 42 Briggs, Apartment 12.
我今晚帮了你一个大忙 马科姆
I did you a favor tonight, Malcolm.
你摆脱他了
You're free of him.
你父亲死了
Your father's dead.
你记得杰布戴亚·沃勒吗
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表