剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
相信我 问题不在你
Trust me, you weren't the problem.
你说得对
You're right.
问题在你
You were.
我真是自掘坟地
Walked into that one.
我不信任他 都是因为你
I didn't trust him, and that's because of you.
拜托 你生活中还有多少问题能够
Come on. I mean, how many problems in your life
怨在我身上
can you blame on me?
没有朋友 夜惊症
No friends, night terrors.
牛皮癣也怨在我身上吗
Did I give you psoriasis to boot?
好了 时间到
Okay, our time's up.
听着
L-Look, it was tough
有我这个父亲让你很难 我理解
having me as a father. I get it.
我承认
I'll admit that.
但我确信
But I'm sure that life
威杰的生活也不易
wasn't easy for Vijay, either,
所以我想问 如果他可以跨过那道坎
which does make me wonder, if he was able to move on,
为什么你不可以
then... why can't you?
吉尔来电
Gil.
-喂 -有个线人
- Hello? - One of our prowlers
看到一群摩托党在钻石区飙车
saw a group of motorcyclists cruising the Diamond District.
我觉得是我们找的那群人
I got a feeling that might be our guys.
-我们在路上了 -我马上过去
- We're on our way. - I'll be right there.
警报响了 47街皮特森钻石集市
Alarm in progress. Peterson Diamond Mart on 47th.
路上给应急服务单位打电♥话♥
Call ESU from the road.
把头低下
I said heads down.
听见没有
I said heads down!
-E队开始进入 -别逞英雄
- Echo Team, moving in. - Don't be a hero.
低下头 待在地上
Keep your heads down and stay on the ground.
把头低下
I said heads down!
皮特森钻石集市
低下头 待在地上
Keep your heads down! Stay on the ground!
小心我让你脑袋开花 别逞英雄
I will blow your brains out. Don't be a hero.
该死
Damn it.
一层 安全
Level one, clear.
二层 安全
Level two, clear.
又一位死者
We got another one.
叫救护车
Call a bus.
她跟上一位死者很像
She looks similar to the last victim.
同样的头发
Same hair.
妈呀
Oh, God.
我听到了枪声
I-I heard gunshots.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
受害者还活着吗 你问她话了吗
Is the victim still alive? Were you able to speak with her?
没有 他们把她送进了手术室
No. They rushed her into the O.R.
这女的是我们唯一的目击证人
This woman is our only witness.
如果她死了怎么办
What if she dies?
做开颅手术时他们得让她保持清醒
For a craniotomy, they'll have to keep her awake.
我们可以在手术期间问话
We could question her during the surgery.
埃偌佑副队 拜托
Lieutenant Arroyo, please.
她可能是我们抓住凶手的唯一机会
This may be our only chance to catch our killer.
然后你就可以找回你的表了
And get your watches back?
你们两个别冲动
Stand down, both of you.
就算我批准也没法让你们进去
Even I can't get you in there.
你有什么主意 惠特利
What are you thinking, Whitly?
你知道这里原来的外科主任是谁
Well, you do know who used to be head of surgery around here.
马科姆打电♥话♥找你
You have a call from Malcolm.
你好呀
Y'ello?
我不是打电♥话♥来寒暄的
This is not a social call.
我的儿子 今天打了两次电♥话♥呢
My boy! Twice in one day.
真难得呀
What a treat.
我有个病危的证人
I have a witness in a critical condition
她被子弹击中头部但活下来了
who survived a bullet to her brain.
那她可太幸运了
Well, isn't she lucky?
她正在接受开颅手术
She's in the middle of a craniotomy.
手术预计还需要15个小时
They're estimating 15 more hours.
但你现在就想问她
But you want to talk to her now.
她被送去了哪家医院
Where's she been admitted?
布罗克顿
Brockton.
你的老地盘
Your old stomping ground.
他们不让我进手术室
They're not letting me into the O.R.
负责手术的是奥伦斯丁医生吗
Is Dr. Orenstein covering the procedure?
是的
He is.
-你认识他吗 -当然
- You knew him, right? - Of course.
我们是好朋友 他手很"巧"
Oh, we were good friends. He's got great hands.
他的病人是这么评价的
Uh, so said his patients,
还有一半的护士
and half the nursing staff.
我帮他在他妻子面前打过掩护 不止一次
I covered with his wife, uh, more than once
当时他...
whilst he was,
另有"要事"
uh, otherwise occupied.
-我就想听这个 -等等
- That's just what I needed to hear. - Wait.
你是要威胁他 让他放你进手术室吗
Are you gonna blackmail your way into his surgery?
对
Yeah.
真是我的好儿子
That's my boy.
给你五分钟
You have five minutes.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你好 帕蒂
Hi, Patti.
我是纽约警局的马科姆·布莱特
I'm Malcolm Bright with the NYPD.
这位是威杰·钱德萨拉
This is Vijay Chandasara.
在抓贼方面他是专家
He's an expert when it comes to thieves.
能和你说话 我们都很激动
We're both very excited to talk with you.
你们好 他们让我别乱动
Hi. Uh, they told me not to move too much.
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
帕蒂 我知道这...比较不合常规
Patti, I know this is, uh, unconventional,
但你能和我说说对你开枪的人吗
but can you tell me about the person that shot you?
当然了 当时...
Of course. It was, um...
护士 我需要3x3的生理盐水棉球
Nurse, I need a three-by-three with saline.
那人有什么特征吗
Anything distinguishable?
是男的还是女的
Was it a male or a female attacker?
抱歉 我...
I-I'm sorry. I-I, um...
我记得当时只有我们两个人
I-I-I remember that we were alone.
但当我试图回想那张脸时 只有一片模糊
B-But when I try to picture a face, I-it's a blur.
那人的脸一片空白
It-it's just blank space.
帕蒂 我需要你保持平静
Patti, I need you to stay calm.
子弹对右梭状回造成了损伤
Bullet caused damage to the right fusiform gyrus.
她如今患有面孔失认症
She has prosopagnosia.
-什么 -没事的 帕蒂
- What? - It's all right, Patti.
那只不过是脸盲的高级说法罢了
That's just a fancy word for facial blindness.
每五十人中就有一人多多少少有这种症状
One in 50 people has it to some degree.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
你试着回想一下除人脸外的画面就好
Just try to concentrate on the visuals that aren't faces.
我好像听到有人说"库"
I think I heard someone say, "Coop."
很棒 非常棒
That's great. That's great.
还有其他什么可识别的特征吗
A-Any other identifiable features?
伤疤 胎记 穿孔
Uh, scars, birth marks, piercings?
前臂有个文身
There was a tattoo on the forearm:
好像是只鸟
a bird, I think.
像是孔雀
It was like a peacock.
中国的凤♥凰♥
Fenghuang, the Chinese phoenix.
这就是凶手的文身
That's our killer's tattoo.
这是鬼凤帮的标志
It's the emblem of the Ghost Phoenix,
他们是西雅图的一个中国街头帮派
a Chinese street gang out of Seattle.
业务包括贩毒 收保护费
They branched out from drugs and protection
以及一些更加复杂的犯罪
to more sophisticated crimes,
包括高价值抢劫
including high-end robberies.
帕蒂提到的"库"是库珀·吴
The "Coop" Patti identified is Cooper Wu,
35岁左右 有过侵犯人身的案底
mid-30s, prior for assault,
犯罪记录 库珀·吴
很可能是该帮派的头目
presumably the leader of the gang,
但不一定是我们的凶手
not necessarily our killer, though.
帕蒂没法辨认攻击她的人...
Patti couldn't I.D. her attacker, and...
这个帮派内所有成员都有凤♥凰♥纹身
all of the members have phoenix tattoos.
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表