剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表
She would've found me, and...
我给过你警告了
Well, I... I gave you plenty of warning.
她从来没去找过你 这不是我的错
It's not my fault she never reached out to you,
你一直在追寻一个不想被你找到的人
that you've been chasing someone who doesn't want to be found.
这很残忍♥
It's cruel.
我知道
I know.
但真♥相♥常常很残忍♥
But then, the truth often is.
听着 我很希望
Look, I just really hope
这不会成为你们之间的阻碍
that this hasn't put a damper on things between you two.
我知道见家长这事从来不容易
I know meeting the parents is always complicated,
相信我 我是我家容易相处那位
and trust me, I'm the nice one.
我不行 我做不到
I can't. I just can't.
为什么
Why?
如果这就是真♥相♥ 为什么否认索菲的存在
If that's the truth, why deny Sophie's existence?
为什么要故弄玄虚 对我用氯仿
Why the gaslighting, the chloroform?
相信我 马科姆 我是想当个好父亲
Trust me, Malcolm, I'm being a good father here.
我阻止你 是为了保护你
I'm protecting you by stopping you.
现在 你去为伊芙做同样的事
Now, you go and do the same thing for Eve.
如果你爱她 就阻止她
If you love her, stop her.
拜托了 我有资源 我能帮忙
Please, I have resources. I can help.
我也有资源 我需要自己完成这件事
I have resources, too. I need to do this alone.
我们可以一起找 你需要我的帮助
We can find her together. You need my help.
我太天真了
I was so naive.
我真以为外科医生无法伤害我
I actually thought The Surgeon couldn't hurt me.
他就是这样 他会挑拨...
This is what he does. He drives a wedge...
你真那样认为吗
Is that what you really think?
还是你相信他
Or do you believe him?
我姐姐还活着吗
Is my sister still alive?
你这辈子都在研究他
You've been studying him your whole life.
你能判断他是否在说真话 对吧
You know when he's telling the truth, don't you?
那是真♥相♥吗
Was that the truth?
嗯 我觉得是
Yeah, I-I think so.
所以我必须走
That's why I have to go.
这不是你的追寻了
This isn't your search anymore.
是我的
It's mine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
再见
Goodbye.
真是个好故事 索菲
That is a fascinating story, Sophie.
你陷入了麻烦 是吧
Oh, you are in quite a bit of trouble, aren't you?
我有证明一切的证据
I have proof of everything.
各种文件
Documents, files.
你的生活方式难免有一定风险
You know, your lifestyle comes with certain risks.
这种信息说不定有一天用得上
Information like this might come in handy one day.
我儿子醒了
My son's up.
我不能让他看见你这样子
I can't let him see you like this.
想想一下这会对小孩的内心造成多大的伤害
Imagine what damage that might do to a young child's psyche.
不不不 你必须相信我
No, no, no. You have to believe me.
尼古拉斯·安迪考特是个怪物
Nicholas Endicott is a monster.
杰西卡
Jessica.
来吧
Shall we?
剧集 | 浪子神探 | 导航列表